Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 02:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'M TRACKING INTERESTED OBSERVER'S POSTS IN 2006  (Read 2697 times)
Dan Nance

« on: December 29, 2005, 12:41:21 PM »

This thread will be used by me to keep track on " Interested Observer's " posts in 2006.

Everytime he posts in 2006 I will see if the posts contains my name. In 2005 99.9% of his posts were in reference to Dan Nance. .01% about harness racing.

Let's see how he does in 2006.

Jan.1st thru Jan.31st 
Report to moderator   Logged
Tannor

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 01:30:51 PM »

Dan if you are tracking it all year you may want to change it to Dec 31st not Jan 31st.

Tannor

They're at the gate!!!!
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 02:05:42 PM »

Dan, who is this Interested Observer and what purpose does he serve?
twinkiethekid

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 02:10:46 PM »

Dan, who is this Interested Observer and what purpose does he serve?

stan. intrested observer=alan fliescher joe b +burton=joe bricketto richard breth=tom wendt and there are many others on the tom wendt wagon.
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 02:15:49 PM »

Conspiracy theories abound.  Interested Observer, Joe B, Burton, Richard Breth are all different people.  Tom Wendt used to post, he's not any of the above.
twinkiethekid

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 02:31:03 PM »

Conspiracy theories abound.  Interested Observer, Joe B, Burton, Richard Breth are all different people.  Tom Wendt used to post, he's not any of the above.

nice of you to clear that up for us jrstark but how can you guarantee this. just becauz someone has different ip addresses does not mean it cant be the same person posting from a different computer? yes/no? nance was right on one thing, you sure do stick up for the trolls and troublemakers on the forum. why? do they bring that much drama and excitement on here? you have the best harness forum and still would without these guys. when somebody puts there thoughts or opinion on here about joe b burton richard breth tom wendt scott erlich or any of your household pets, you always take the post down.even they they are only writing there own opinions you still take it down because you love those guys. but let one of those guys talk bad about nance dakuris or tc and you not onlyu leave the post up, you encourage the troll behavior. what a shame jrstark
burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 02:40:01 PM »

nice of you to clear that up for us jrstark but how can you guarantee this. just becauz someone has different ip addresses does not mean it cant be the same person posting from a different computer? yes/no? nance was right on one thing, you sure do stick up for the trolls and troublemakers on the forum. why? do they bring that much drama and excitement on here? you have the best harness forum and still would without these guys. when somebody puts there thoughts or opinion on here about joe b burton richard breth tom wendt scott erlich or any of your household pets, you always take the post down.even they they are only writing there own opinions you still take it down because you love those guys. but let one of those guys talk bad about nance dakuris or tc and you not onlyu leave the post up, you encourage the troll behavior. what a shame jrstark

The moderator is trying to help you out.
The moderator wants posts about harness racing.
Now that the moderator has helped you out, so you can avoid posting about who is who etc;
maybe you can post something about harness racing.
As far as your complaining about trolls is concerned; pretty funny coming from someone named twinkiethekid.
Now go run and change your name and post some more lies about me, the moderator etc;
You've obviously got an agenda that has nothing to do with discussing harness racing.
You've brought up your stupid lies and no one has played them up for you.
Try another angle.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!
twinkiethekid

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 02:49:27 PM »

The moderator is trying to help you out.
The moderator wants posts about harness racing.
Now that the moderator has helped you out, so you can avoid posting about who is who etc;
maybe you can post something about harness racing.
As far as your complaining about trolls is concerned; pretty funny coming from someone named twinkiethekid.
Now go run and change your name and post some more lies about me, the moderator etc;
You've obviously got an agenda that has nothing to do with discussing harness racing.
You've brought up your stupid lies and no one has played them up for you.
Try another angle.
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!

yeah, my name is twinkiethekid ***hole and yours is burton, so what does that mean? i have discussed harness racing, what about you. all you ever do is fight and argue with nance and company. you and your supposed other co-worker joe bricketto always post from work computers so you can hide out. why dont you tell the forum this is true so we can move on and tell me if you co worker joe bricketto is posting any more? no he is not because he knows that many people found out that he and you were only coming on this forum to troll and start trouble. what did any of those guys do to you and joe b for you guys to spread lies and rumors about them? nothing at all. then you try to justify it by saying you want to talk harness racing well mr burton, you dont talk harness racing by calling doc and telling him that nance is a crook and should not get stalls or by saying dakuris fixed the contest or that tc is gay and shit like that. that is why i dont feel sorry for you and you and bricketto get everything you deserve. that is not harness talk so why should you want to start to talk harness racing now. to look good for the forum moderator becauz she is monitoring this post. you should have had that attitude a long time ago instead of getting under everyones skin on the forum because you dont like them by spreading lies and causing trouble. you get what you deserve and tell joe b his post are not missed either. grow up and happy new year to you mr burton!!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 03:08:36 PM by twinkiethekid » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 03:05:49 PM »

All nine of twinkieboy's posts have either been about Johnston or me and other assorted characters.
Not much harness racing Runnin Rebel.
Happy New Year to you!
twinkiethekid

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 03:11:32 PM »

All nine of twinkieboy's posts have either been about Johnston or me and other assorted characters.
Not much harness racing Runnin Rebel.
Happy New Year to you!

happy new year to you to mr burton. and im not reble either ***hole. if you want to talk harness lets do it. if you want to fight, lets do it. all of burtonboys posts have been nothing harness related and all he does is cause trouble on the forum. how come you dont talk about joe b? where is he at these days? oh yeah, happy hew year and lets act adult like burtonboy!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2005, 03:13:40 PM »

happy new year to you to mr burton. and im not reble either ***hole. if you want to talk harness lets do it. if you want to fight, lets do it. all of burtonboys posts have been nothing harness related and all he does is cause trouble on the forum. how come you dont talk about joe b? where is he at these days? oh yeah, happy hew year and lets act adult like burtonboy!!!

More non-harness racing bs from twinkieboy.
twinkiethekid

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2005, 03:15:16 PM »

More non-harness racing bs from twinkieboy.

More non-harness racing bs from burtonboy.
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2006, 11:11:24 PM »

Come on " Interested Observer " post something because I know you are dieing too. You've been logged on the site for 2 hours now so let's have it.

I didn't run you off because I said I was going to track your 2006 posts did I?
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 11:54:03 AM »

This thread will be used by me to keep track on " Interested Observer's " posts in 2006.

Everytime he posts in 2006 I will see if the posts contains my name. In 2005 99.9% of his posts were in reference to Dan Nance. .01% about harness racing.

Let's see how he does in 2006.

Jan.1st thru Jan.31st 

OK, here we go! Today Jan. 7th " Interested Observer " makes his first post of the year on who is it in reference too? None other then Dan Nance.

He starts out batting 100% for 2006.
off stride

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 12:02:43 PM »

its too damn bad that the phrase... ..doesnt apply to dan nance and his mouth...
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 09:04:45 PM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" Nance posted:

OK, here we go! Today Jan. 7th " Interested Observer " makes his first post of the year on who is it in reference too? None other then Dan Nance.

He starts out batting 100% for 2006

GOD sent me...  Grin Grin  Cheesy  Grin Grin

He said "Keep tabs on that "PSYCHO GOOF" Dan Nance...  Wink
Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 09:19:22 PM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" Nance posted:

GOD sent me...  Grin Grin  Cheesy  Grin Grin

He said "Keep tabs on that "PSYCHO GOOF" Dan Nance...  Wink

INTERESTED OBSERVER
is still at 100% in 2006. Yes, God sent this goof to harm young people.
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2006, 09:00:36 PM »

I must report that Interested Observer made a post that didn't talk about me. So, he is now 2 for 3 in 2006.
Dan Nance

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2006, 10:20:16 PM »

I must report that Interested Observer made a post that didn't talk about me. So, he is now 2 for 3 in 2006.

Make that now 4 posts in 2006 and 3 about Dan Nance. Still batting 99.9%.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2006, 10:41:35 PM »

Make that now 4 posts in 2006 and 3 about Dan Nance. Still batting 99.9%.

Ummm... that would be 75% Dan...  Roll Eyes

Don't forget... GOD sent me here to keep tabs on you...  Grin

GOD also told me that you are a "PSYCHO GOOF"!!  Cheesy
Dan Nance

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 12:03:41 PM »

Make that 4 out of 5 for 2006.
Dan Nance

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 12:10:32 PM »

Make that 5 out of 6 for 2006.

Sorry I missed one. Make that 6 out of 7. Does this person ever talk about harness racing?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 01:33:54 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2006, 10:51:05 PM »

7 out of 8 in 2006.
Believeabilly

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2006, 02:30:29 AM »

If it was up to me I would close this thread down right away.  
Dan Nance

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2006, 02:49:36 AM »

If it was up to me I would close this thread down right away.  

That makes it 8 out of 9 in 2006. This thread will be closed down when this sick *** of a person quits posting rants about Dan Nance. How's that " Newbie " troll. 
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: