Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 02:52:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm 59 today  (Read 1313 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2005, 03:36:09 AM »

I turned over a new leaf. I love all ***, I guess that's Victor Espinoza. I love all draft dodgers. I guess that means Bill Clinton And the next President his lesbian wife HILLARY. I love all cheating in racing. That means I have forgiven MULLENS, BAFFERT, PLETCHER,and any other shit that trains. I love the name BAZE. That's why they call BAY MEADOWS,BAZE MEADOWS. Who am I to differ. I love owners. Namely,Calabrese. He knows how to win without cheating. And he only hires *** according to him to accomplish such. He's won me over. I love BTW,because they let you post under your name and do not allow imposters.
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 07:40:15 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...OLD MAN
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 10:14:41 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
robertv

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 10:03:12 AM »

Happy Birthday John!!

I'll try to make it out to Trackside this afternoon and buy you and Billy some beers Smiley

BTW - I don't know why you let these posters on here upset you, you're the king
of handicapping, period. All these folks calling you "chicken" - what are we back in
grammar school? I would predict in any head-to-head handicapping contest with most of
these posters you'd would win probably 8/10 times.

Anyhow, you're by far the most interesting storyteller on this site and for this I thank you.
The day you stop posting on this site, because of the constant harrassement, Barn to
Wire will be poorer for it. Certainly I would have no cause to ever visit here if you no longer post.

I will go to the track 2 more times this year and plan on protecting my positve ROI for the year:

Amount Bet 2005: $14,869
Amount Returned: $15,152
ROI: 1.019

Not as good a year as you Johnny, but it will be on a postive ROI year betting thouroughbreds,
with 98% of my plays on AP and HAW.

Hope to see you later today!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2005, 10:09:42 AM by robertv » Report to moderator   Logged
RunSuckerRun

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 11:24:32 AM »

Robert wrote:
I would predict in any head-to-head handicapping contest with most of these posters you'd would win probably 8/10 times
[/size]

That's the rub, isn't it?  Everyone hears all this wonderful talk about John the great handicapper but he never shows up at an event to prove it.  JF has been invited several times to strut his stuff but we haven't seen him. 

Still, you have to love his enthusiasm.

Happy Birthday John !!!

-RSR
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 12:16:34 PM »

Happy Birthday John Frank.
jimk

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 01:42:08 PM »

What a wonderful little tax deduction you were to your folks. Being born with just two days left in the year. How lucky could your folks have been? Happy b-day JF
edwarren

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 01:49:55 PM »

I turned over a new leaf. I love all ***, I guess that's Victor Espinoza. I love all draft dodgers. I guess that means Bill Clinton And the next President his lesbian wife HILLARY. I love all cheating in racing. That means I have forgiven MULLENS, BAFFERT, PLETCHER,and any other shit that trains. I love the name BAZE. That's why they call BAY MEADOWS,BAZE MEADOWS. Who am I to differ. I love owners. Namely,Calabrese. He knows how to win without cheating. And he only hires *** according to him to accomplish such. He's won me over. I love BTW,because they let you post under your name and do not allow imposters.

What was the clock-time?
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 01:53:06 PM »

Happy Birthday!  Damn, you're too old for me. 
edwarren

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2005, 02:40:29 PM »

Do you love yur country John?

http://www.bettybowers.com/isbushgay.html
Ed

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2005, 08:02:42 PM »

HAPPY B-DAy John!

Ed
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2005, 09:18:28 PM »

Edwaren: I did find that quite humorous. Were do you find time to dig that up. In my time I only voted for the right President once. Jimmy Carter. But now you must do me a favor. You seem to be ok. But stop posting daily plays. If you must,go to SLINGO and play and chat with players.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2005, 09:54:29 PM »

And thank you all for the Birthday salute.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: