Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 04:29:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You're Never Too Old To Learn Something New About Yourself !!  (Read 1250 times)
njhorseman

« on: May 15, 2007, 02:31:34 PM »

Just today, I've learned the following:

(1) I fled harness racing under a cloud of suspicion after writing my book.
(2) I am likely on the USTA list of members who are delinquent in paying their dues.
(3) I stiffed Fusco on  horse deal gone bad. (he could at least identify which Fusco I stiffed Grin)
(4) As a result of (3) above, there are two mean dudes at Pocono looking for me.
(5) I should have become a judge so I could get off all the charges I face if I ever own a horse in NJ or PA again.
(6) Ellie S. at the farm says I'm a piece of human garbage.

Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 02:51:38 PM »

(2) I am likely on the USTA list of members who are delinquent in paying their dues.
(3) I stiffed Fusco on  horse deal gone bad. (he could at least identify which Fusco I stiffed Grin)
(4) As a result of (3) above, there are two mean dudes at Pocono looking for me.
(5) I should have become a judge so I could get off all the charges I face if I ever own a horse in NJ or PA again.

Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

Amazing!!!!
Same thing happens to me everytime one of the horsepoop dopes writes about me.
They know more about us than we do about ourselves.
NOT!!!!!!!
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 03:16:18 PM »

Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

Now you made me go to *** to see what I could learn.
           Shame on you.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 03:21:13 PM »

Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

1. http://www.nj.com/specialprojects/index.ssf?/specialprojects/horsetrack/horsetrack.html

OBVIOUSLY there is a HUGE difference in FACT here Elsie. Does 1993 ring a bell geezer.
race track phil

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 03:43:05 PM »

Shocked Roll Eyes Grin

Just remember Paul the idiots that write the lies are the same ones that cant be written about because they are NOBODY anyone had heard of in the racing game !  Just a guy who has a computer and in Dr Phil's opinion a person who has lead a very sheltered life and is very jealous of people who have real racing knowledge from experience . *** gave them a home to vent their frustration of a useless life . Very sad indeed ! 

RTP

These are posters who you see bending down picking up losing tickets looking for a winner at every track !  Just plain bums .
njhorseman

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 04:01:31 PM »

1. http://www.nj.com/specialprojects/index.ssf?/specialprojects/horsetrack/horsetrack.html

OBVIOUSLY there is a HUGE difference in FACT here Elsie. Does 1993 ring a bell geezer.

Daley:

Thanks for posting that 6 year old article once again.   Roll Eyes

I'm sorry, but can you point out where my name is mentioned?   Huh

Every time you post the article I look for it but can't find it.  Shocked

Let's see...my book was published when? 2002 I think?  Let's think about the timeline. I supposedly "fled harness racing under a cloud of suspicion after writing my book." So if the book was published in 2002, I must have fled sometime after that. You post an article from 2001...but wait...that's before my book came out, so I couldn't have fled due to the article that doesn't have my name in it. And wait...you're associating me with something that happened in 1993. What happened in the years between 1993 and 2002? I apparently hadn't fled harness racing, and apparently I wasn't under any cloud of suspicion.  Daley, man, you're confusing me.  doh

the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 04:10:58 PM »

If you don't delete the your post I will find it. As SOON as Jeff turned up hot, you got out.

Like I said, I will FIND it dude.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 04:20:31 PM »

If you don't delete the your post I will find it. As SOON as Jeff turned up hot, you got out.

You do that dope.
We'll be waiting anxiously.
Gb

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 05:06:21 PM »

Yeah dailey see if you can find something before we all die!!!!
njhorseman

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »

Daley:

I got out when he got a positive. A long time ago you promised to expose all the previous positives he had, to prove that I was lying when I said I had no idea he was breaking the rules because he had no history of violations.

Needless to say you never came back with your "proof", because it doesn't exist.

Go take your  bull elsewhere.
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 07:13:00 PM »

Daley:

Thanks for posting that 6 year old article once again.   Roll Eyes

I'm sorry, but can you point out where my name is mentioned?   Huh

Every time you post the article I look for it but can't find it.  Shocked

Let's see...my book was published when? 2002 I think?  Let's think about the timeline. I supposedly "fled harness racing under a cloud of suspicion after writing my book." So if the book was published in 2002, I must have fled sometime after that. You post an article from 2001...but wait...that's before my book came out, so I couldn't have fled due to the article that doesn't have my name in it. And wait...you're associating me with something that happened in 1993. What happened in the years between 1993 and 2002? I apparently hadn't fled harness racing, and apparently I wasn't under any cloud of suspicion.  Daley, man, you're confusing me.  doh

njhorseman
I'm somewhat new to the site so I'm not familiar with the name of your book. If you will can you post the name of your work so I could read it.

Thank You
                                                                              Goodfella horse shoe

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
njhorseman

« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 07:44:56 PM »

njhorseman
I'm somewhat new to the site so I'm not familiar with the name of your book. If you will can you post the name of your work so I could read it.

Thank You
                                                                              Goodfella horse shoe

It's "How to Own Winning Standardbred Racehorses" published by The Russell Meerdink Co. Check it out through this link:

http://www.horseinfo.com/cart/howtoownsb.html
Mo Doc N

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 08:22:41 PM »

DELETE THIS  BSmeter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: