Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 06:19:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GET THIS RIGHT SUCKER  (Read 965 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: December 28, 2005, 11:04:18 PM »

JOHN FRANK does not mooch beers. (1) He contributed $25.00 to the Bill Downs beer fund. (2) There are times I arrive at track or trackside and have only like today $60.00. If you attend Arlington all you have to do is go to second floor and ask LOU the bartender. He'll say who do you like today JOHN. I say I have only $60.00 and *I need that for beers. In today's instance I borrowed $50.00 from drug Scott and another $20.00 from STAT. When I'm low on funds 50 different bettors will lend me and also buy my beers. Next time I return,I repay loans and buy. And you better believe that. And I also TIP BIG. The difference between you horseshit players from the PALACE is: You all hoard your money and don't trust anyone. And you might be right at that SHITHOLE. At Arlington,we trust one another. NO ONE STIFFS. And I don't want to play 5 by 4 by 3 by 2 by 1. That's your simple *** game originated by Scott Mc Brainless and Joe Kristifuck. We at Arlington only want 1 winner per race.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 12:01:13 AM »

We at Arlington only want 1 winner per race.

That's what we want at Hawthorne, too. Those dead heats kill the price.

I do have two questions for you, John Frank.

"We at Arlington"

When was the election for spokesman held? You guys who go out to Trackside a lot, do you remember it?

"only want 1 winner per race"

Here we will assume what you really meant was "only want 1 selection per race". The question naturally comes up about those Pick 3's you say you had on Sunday for the $1 payout. You said you spent $60 on one, and $15 on the other. How did you do that, if you manly men at Trackside only use 1 selection per race? Shouldn't each of your tickets have been just $1 American? Or, if you bet a $60 Pick 3 straight, and a $15 Pick 3 straight like a real manly man from Trackside would do, why did you say you only had the $1 payout once?
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 12:15:27 AM »

Terry: The President of Arlington you might think is RLD. In actuality it is BILL DOWNS. (2) I play part wheels. (3) I incorporate SCOTT THE DRUG ADDICT. He can afford it now as his wife is in prison and he refuses to send money to the commissary. AND YOU KEEP ON THINKING,TED HAD INTERESTING TALES TO SAY.

that's because all you nothings are involved in a bla-less story. I forgot what you posted. I'll go back and read. 45 minutes left.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2005, 12:32:34 AM »

(2) I play part wheels.

Oh, I seeeeeee.

And part wheel bets are different from part wheel contests ... how?
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2005, 01:26:49 AM »

Since you ask. Is it your custom to play $120.00 pick 5 part wheels. Or as I know you: JUST FreeBEEEEEEEES.
SouthFlorida

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2005, 01:31:06 AM »

Oh, I seeeeeee.

And part wheel bets are different from part wheel contests ... how?

Because John says so.
And as we all know if he says so it has to be true.

RunSuckerRun

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2005, 05:43:20 AM »

JF wrote:
JOHN FRANK does not mooch beers.

Of course not.  By the way, your first freebie yesterday was paid for by me.  That's why you had to make a toast to Brett Favre and the Packers for Billy before you could drink it.  I thought it was a nice touch on his birthday.

-RSR
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2005, 12:27:57 PM »

Since you ask. Is it your custom to play $120.00 pick 5 part wheels. Or as I know you: JUST FreeBEEEEEEEES.

No I don't play large bets like that. I don't normally play any Pick above Pick 3, unless it is a very small lottery bet on a huge carryover somewhere. Even then I only do Pick 3's at Arlington, because with the short fields that's sometimes all you've got to do all day, and they do seem to pay well in relation to the win prices.

Mostly I don't like Pick bets, because you can't physically see the horses in the later legs, and you don't know the will pays to see if it is a good bet or not. I guess that applies to tri's and supers, too, come to think of it. But at least then you've seen the horses.

When I do bet a Pick 3 it's always the $1, and my maximum is $18. Usually it will be a 2x3x2, or 2x3x3. (I know APCD Dan would not approve of a wager like that, but that's life.) Did you ever hear about the day I ran the entire card of Pick 3's at Arlington using only $18 and $12 bets, John Frank? It was one of my better moments as a handicapper.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: