Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 11:34:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2007 Illinois bred and foaled colt out of an Illinois foaled mare......Booties  (Read 8267 times)
tammysinnett

Ignore
« on: April 18, 2007, 06:49:03 PM »

Please enjoy.... this colt we hope will make a name for our stallion...he is two weeks here.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 06:52:24 PM by tammysinnett » Report to moderator   Logged
BeauNarro

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 08:45:53 PM »

Beautiful colt Tammy. Who is the sire?
Report to moderator   Logged
tammysinnett

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 05:13:25 PM »

Summit Climber..97 by Mr.Greeley out of Peak............Look Gallant Man unusually close!!!in this pedigree, x factor present. ElCorredor,WHYWHYWHY and Greeley's Galaxy all share the same sire. Mr.Greeley bloodline really hitting good on the new polytrack 42% ITM on POLY thru 1/10/07!! We will offer impassable deals to mares stakes producing or stakes winning!!! Also if someone decides to grab that one off the Illinois auction site we give a discounted boarding fee. Summit will be standing at R&R Thoroughbreds in Smithfield Illinois for 2008 season ( in Illinois Stallion Register). He will be close to home, but yet large stalls and large pasture space are available to board your mares. I will be the one taking care of your mares and I guarantee you will be pleased with the care they will receive. If you have any questions please feel free to call myself or the farm manager. Summits first offspring 2006--a filly who is  being trained and doing fantastic.....
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:08:45 PM by tammysinnett » Report to moderator   Logged
johnnysauntie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 08:45:26 AM »

it certainly looks like he's got the whole running thing down pat .... nice looking foal!
tammysinnett

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 01:03:15 PM »

At the age of 4 months he has grown to 53" tall.....his weight is calculated about 440. He still is a looker, very smart colt. Always inquiring about everything no shyness here! He is the grandson of Seattle Morn and Mr.Greeley. It looks as though the Mr.Greeley bloodline are doing well on polytrack. And we all know how wonderful Seattle Morn was. I hope that he carries the reputation of both of his granddaddy's...... crossedfingers

tammysinnett

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 03:09:35 AM »

This colt has been sold. Good Luck to his new owners....may he be as successful as your Greeley boy I loved so much.
Exbourne
Drunk fat and good

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 04:32:28 AM »

Dont forget to include Proud Citizen the number 2 1st crop sire along the same lines.
Im breeding one to Summit.

I drink,I smoke,I gamble.
What a Life!!!
7/29/05.
tammysinnett

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 02:52:56 PM »

Good job Rocky you made the board....Congrats to you the jockey and all that help you get there. Your dad and mom are very proud!! trophy
tsunami

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 09:38:17 PM »

Good job Rocky you made the board....Congrats to you the jockey and all that help you get there. Your dad and mom are very proud!! trophy

Do you have the race lines?
Maymoral

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2011, 12:43:02 AM »

What happened to this colt?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: