Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 01:31:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview of The Year 2007 - Welcome Back John Campbell aka "JC"  (Read 1095 times)
emp
The HV

Ignore
« on: April 05, 2007, 01:57:02 PM »

Here it is, always an honor to speak with let alone interview John Campbell aka "JC". A true class act.

http://www.clickcaster.com/resource/audio/hvpodcastjohncampbell.mp3

The Horseman’s Voice International Podcast
Interviews John Campbell
International Publisher/Podcaster Welcomes Back “JC” In The Next Phase of Development

CHICAGO, Illinois (USA) – APRIL 5, 2006 - The Horseman’s Voice welcomes the entire world to the next phase of its’ international podcast/radio show. “In an effort to continue to show the entire racing community internationally the importance of the informational age to the sport,” stated Publisher/Podcaster Eric M. Poders, “We are pleased to let our listeners have a sneak peek into one of our conversations set for our Spring 2007 release next week.”

The legendary Hall-of-Famer Driver John Campbell sustained a serious leg injury this past Fall on October 21, 2006, but has once again silenced his critics and remarkably returned to the sulky. In the last few weeks he has trained down some horses, raced in qualifiers and more importantly drove Big Stack on April 1, 2007, to victory; lest this was not an April Fools joke.

Campbell spoke with The Horseman’s Voice for just over 9 minutes from his residence on the East Coast of the United States of America about topics such as his return from his leg injury, training horses down coming back from his injury, returning to the races on April 1st, his own self-prognosis on being “back in the bike”, thoughts on his brother James returning back to the harness racing business after a stint in the restaurant business, starting back with qualifiers on his return and hence taking time to re-establish relations from his over five month hiatus, commenting on how his leg injury is ‘not even an issue’ and that it ‘doesn’t both me at all’ and ‘not even an issue’, noting his 52nd birthday is this upcoming April 9th, the aging generation drivers on the circuit with him in the ’50 year range’, ideas with the ‘new generation’ such as Tim Tetrick and Yannick Gingras, split schedules and ‘double-duties’ in the racing circuit out East today, comments about the hungriness and ambitiousness of the purse structures out East, help needed in the Midwest racing circuits- particularly the ‘hot bed’ and grass-roots racing jurisdictions in states such as Ohio (particularly the city of Columbus) and Illinois (the city of Chicago), his thoughts on technological advances and the future of our sport in information age – cable TV/the Internet/or both, his potential of certain racetracks downsizing in the near future, his thoughts on the drug regulations as positive steps for our sport more specifically in testing/investigations/security at the ‘highest level’ and finally time frames and withdrawal limits with pharmaceuticals relating to horses.

In concluding his interview with The Horseman’s Voice, Campbell stated, “From a personal standpoint, it’s great to be back and certainly from all of the fans that were supportive of me when I got hurt, the prayers, thoughts and cards and calls I certainly appreciate it and it actually was overwhelming to me and quite humbling that the response I got when I got hurt and I can’t thank everybody enough for that.”

Well, we here are The Horseman’s Voice would like to publicly apologize for all of the calls, cards and overwhelming support one of the greatest people to ever sit behind a horse. Sorry JC as the following links has proven that the information age is upon us and molding the future of our sport http://208.100.18.60/smf/index.php?topic=10142.0 !
Report to moderator   Logged

If you can't succeed, try something else.
tonymfan

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2007, 02:24:24 PM »

Well, we here are The Horseman’s Voice would like to publicly apologize for all of the calls, cards and overwhelming support one of the greatest people to ever sit behind a horse. Sorry JC as the following links has proven that the information age is upon us and molding the future of our sport http://208.100.18.60/smf/index.php?topic=10142.0 !

Makes sense to me.
njhorseman

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 02:55:29 PM »

Emp:

Fix your dateline. This is 2007, not 2006.  Grin
emp
The HV

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 03:21:29 PM »

Emp:

Fix your dateline. This is 2007, not 2006.  Grin

Oops, must be a year behind in time. Wow, it's been a year since what happened last year at the Big M -- how time flies.......

emp

If you can't succeed, try something else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: