Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 07:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT GAME  (Read 1970 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2005, 11:54:18 PM »

Let's all prove we have more than a second-grader's understanding of PC usage and sign up to some dummy AOL accounts, not realizing that they indeed can be traced back and "fire" on posters to this forum as "trolls".  Then we simply open more active windows to get them in a crossfire.  Oops, I was beaten to the punch by someone.  Aw, I guess that someone is a piece of merde as well as a proven fraud and general bustoid L-O-S-E-R.  Too bad.  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 12:00:10 AM »

Let's all prove we have more than a second-grader's understanding of PC usage and sign up to some dummy AOL accounts, not realizing that they indeed can be traced back and "fire" on posters to this forum as "trolls".  Then we simply open more active windows to get them in a crossfire.  Oops, I was beaten to the punch by someone.  Aw, I guess that someone is a piece of merde as well as a proven fraud and general bustoid L-O-S-E-R.  Too bad.  TC

Going French on us, TC?

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2005, 12:07:24 AM »

Going French on us, TC?

Best,
EW
EW, I got a minor in it because I wanted to be able to crawl inside the minds of "French Filth" like Uncle Froggy, Nephew Frog, and P Diddy the Frog - LOL.  Also, for some strange reason, it's the only subject I received striaght "A"s in my entire academic career....and as Robin Leach says "I don't know why".  I knew 0 of it when I started freshman year in H.S. and I have no desire to surrender at anything or want to take underground transportation while not showering for a week, so it's a non-"parimutuel puzzler" as Larry Lederman would say. LOL  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2005, 12:18:16 AM »

EW, I got a minor in it because I wanted to be able to crawl inside the minds of "French Filth" like Uncle Froggy, Nephew Frog, and P Diddy the Frog - LOL.  Also, for some strange reason, it's the only subject I received striaght "A"s in my entire academic career....and as Robin Leach says "I don't know why".  I knew 0 of it when I started freshman year in H.S. and I have no desire to surrender at anything or want to take underground transportation while not showering for a week, so it's a non-"parimutuel puzzler" as Larry Lederman would say. LOL  TC

Did you hear Larry calling at Belmont today?  He's the man.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2005, 12:32:54 AM »

Did you hear Larry calling at Belmont today?  He's the man.

Best,
EW
Since I'm being nice to the future president of Rose Mortgage Corp. (sorry the name is already in use on the N.W. side - LOL), I had intended to bust chops Wednesday and ask you how come Larry Lederman was invited to All-Star Announcer's Day @ Belmont Park and not Scott, but I pulled my punches as I tend to do sometimes.  I might be soon flying a banner over Calpo saying "please come back Scott" because things have gotten worse at every turn since he left- and that's no joke.  Joe is as sleepy as ever with the calls and Tom Kelley must be on a 7 second brain delay with missed brushes, miscalls, etc.  Dominic is going to be on a short leash to be certain.  This local product is fading and we need some excitement.  TC   P.S. Now that I just have to listen to Scott call the races only, he is good.  Still goes up an octave (and 20 decibel levels) needlessly most times, but does at least pick up the moves and prides himself on accuracy with quarter splits and such.  But the call is clear, understandable, and like I said accurate. 
race track phil

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2005, 03:13:55 AM »

Since I'm being nice to the future president of Rose Mortgage Corp. (sorry the name is already in use on the N.W. side - LOL), I had intended to bust chops Wednesday and ask you how come Larry Lederman was invited to All-Star Announcer's Day @ Belmont Park and not Scott, but I pulled my punches as I tend to do sometimes.  I might be soon flying a banner over Calpo saying "please come back Scott" because things have gotten worse at every turn since he left- and that's no joke.  Joe is as sleepy as ever with the calls and Tom Kelley must be on a 7 second brain delay with missed brushes, miscalls, etc.  Dominic is going to be on a short leash to be certain.  This local product is fading and we need some excitement.  TC   P.S. Now that I just have to listen to Scott call the races only, he is good.  Still goes up an octave (and 20 decibel levels) needlessly most times, but does at least pick up the moves and prides himself on accuracy with quarter splits and such.  But the call is clear, understandable, and like I said accurate. 
            t c    see what happens i told you guys that it would be worse once scott left . as someone once said THIS IS A REVOLTING DEVELOPEMENT !
                                          RTP
Matchtown

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2005, 05:59:31 AM »

Its a dead game chumps............  2000 claimers are on the way
sn

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2005, 01:49:27 PM »

It was a better game when they had 2000 claimers was'nt it Matchtown???

Here's Knight Pride!!! flying!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: