Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 02:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ken Kiehn leaves for greener pastures !  (Read 2249 times)
race track phil

« on: March 30, 2007, 01:49:43 AM »

Some of you may not know but Ken Kiehn has quit and is going to Arlington Park for a new position .  I've been around a long time and this guy was very customer friendly the best they ever had and I'm sure he will be missed by a lot of customers . I wish him the best in his new job . When Ken first got the job I immediately told him I had some complaints and to sit down and listen to them !  I rambled on and on like a maniac about certain things for 1/2 hour without taking a breath .I finally stopped and Ken look at me and said is it O K if I leave now like he was'nt sure if I was going to let him !  I knew right then and there he was a hell of a guy cause any other guy would have got up and left , but he was actually interested in my complaints and said he will see what he can do to help out the gamblers . I could go on and on about what a nice young man he was to customers . All good things come to an end !

Good Luck  KEN          geezer    RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
SouthFlorida

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 09:15:12 AM »

He started at Arlington so it make sense he would end up back there.
Does anyone know what position he has taken at AP?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2007, 09:50:25 AM »

Ken was a class act.
Sorry to see him go.
Good luck to him.
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2007, 10:22:50 AM »

All good things come to an end.I hope they let Bob run the show and not hire a beat off like Bill Moore.Good luck Kenny see you this summer at AP. horse shoe

It's not too late to change the road you're on.
Perry Mutuel

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2007, 11:37:20 AM »

This is not good for the fans.   Angry  There are some real *** on the little m payroll.  Incompetent boobs, nasty personalities, or both.  Now the voice of reason and decency is leaving.

Best of luck to Kenny who is a class act!

Perry
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2007, 03:06:41 PM »

Probably sick of hearing complaints from crybaby smokers!!
race track phil

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2007, 03:11:43 PM »

FILLMORE YOU ARE TRULY AN IDIOT !  YOU BELONG ELSEWHERE AND I KNOW YOUR ONLY A PART TIME POSTER HERE !  GET LOST IDIOT .

RTP
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 03:18:51 PM »

Filmore

You sound like some non smoking liberal from Oak Park. GO enjoy a play tonight or maybe a Frank Loyd Wright tour and leave horse racing to guys like RTP.                                           

Goodfella horse shoe

race track phil

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2007, 03:27:46 PM »

GOODFELLA ,

The guy is just some 2 $ nit that cried the smoke was killing him !  I guess he thinks smokers dont have rights ! A real simpleton little baby that just cant understand the track is big enough to keep everybody happy if they wanted too ! Someday the old religous politicians will say gambling should be banned and its a sin !  That wont effect a nit like Fillmore though cause you can tell he does'nt gamble by his post's . I dont think they made a law that smoking is illegal in this world yet ! the guy is a horseplopper anyways .
                                               geezer    RTP
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2007, 12:04:43 AM »

Sad to see Chicago harness lose yet another talent.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2007, 05:00:46 AM »

Ed,

When'd ja get out??
Double Joker

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2007, 09:43:46 AM »

He started at Arlington so it make sense he would end up back there.
Does anyone know what position he has taken at AP?

Ken Kiehn will become Vice President of Marketing,Sales and Customer Service at Arlington.RTP I agree with You Kenny will be MISSED!I too had a similar experience with him when he first started at Maywood Park.I was introduced to him through a mutual friend and after talking with Ken and watching him in action I wrote to Hoof Beats about how the sport needs more people like Ken Kiehn!Best of Luck Ken I know You will do GREAT!
Goodfella

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2007, 10:31:25 AM »

I dread to think how Maywood will be manged after he has gone. They already charge extra for fries and give you static about giving you ice in regular glass. They use plastic cups like a quarter beer bar for college kids.
What a joke this place should be made into a dog track or better yet into condos it would be worth the inconvienence to go play somewhere else or even at home.

Goodfella horse shoe

Perry Mutuel

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2007, 04:28:57 PM »

I dread to think how Maywood will be manged after he has gone. They already charge extra for fries and give you static about giving you ice in regular glass. They use plastic cups like a quarter beer bar for college kids.
                                                      Goodfella horse shoe

Agree 100%.  sam the stupid, lazy, arrogant, unfriendly, clueless food boss is king ***.  Closely followed by too many others to count.  Oak Brook, here I come (cough, cough)

P.S.

How can you screw up hot dogs?  They're AWFUL!! 
tonymfan

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2007, 12:52:44 AM »

FILLMORE YOU ARE TRULY AN IDIOT !  YOU BELONG ELSEWHERE AND I KNOW YOUR ONLY A PART TIME POSTER HERE !  GET LOST IDIOT .

Filmore has been on the forum a long time Phil. 768 posts mostly good harness posts even if we disagree on some things. Hardly a troll.
race track phil

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2007, 02:28:53 AM »

Filmore has been on the forum a long time Phil. 768 posts mostly good harness posts even if we disagree on some things. Hardly a troll.

big deal !   He always takes a little jab at me !  I made a nice post and he gets cute with the remark !  Screw him !  You actually think he isnt on *** day and night and thats his choice , but I dont need some moron trying to bash me after a nice post and try to derail the thread . Again screw him . There is a new definition of a troll and thats one who only comes here to post and starts trouble !  His remark to me means trouble period because it was'nt called for on this thread .

RTP
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2007, 11:15:25 AM »

RTP     If you consider this post an egregiuos personal insult to you,you might be lapsing into paranoia.
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2007, 11:22:32 AM »

Ken Kiehn was walking around Balmoral last night.Wearing a suit.
race track phil

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2007, 11:42:16 AM »

Fillmore ,

I started the fart detector post to show how upset i was about my legal rights being taken away in a comical way and I also explained that my tour in the army that they enticed you too smoke , a government organization the military ! I said that I understood that everyones got the right to not be around smokers if it bothers them , but I disagreed that a racetrack should have to ban smokers and not have a private area for smokers . You immediately said quit blaming the army for my habit like a cry baby then you make another cute post referring to me as a cry baby . You think thats paranoia and you were'nt mostly referring to me to get your little jab in on a post that had nothing to with smokers . Please we have disagreed on your favorite thief tony the maggot before and dont try to pretend you were'nt directly trying to aggravate me again with the cry baby post ! Your a very narrow minded individual who has'nt any common sense and one who does'nt care about others rights because they dont effect you personally . You and I differ about most subjects and thats fine but save the bullshit your not fooling anyone ! Whats your name on *** ?  I'm sure you've added your 2 cents in when they bash me overthere secretly with your new name !
I guess its all paranoia !    WRONG  !  

RTP      Again get screwed !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: