Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 07:12:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With Monte "LIGHT THEM UP" Gelrod coming back, how  (Read 571 times)
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2007, 04:26:05 PM »

long will it be before he gets caught with a HOT LUNCH geezer. Will David Scharf be doing business AGAIN with Monte doh. Quite sure JOEY will respond. By the way, how many lunches does Dave figure Monte got away with Roll Eyes.

How hard will that DILIGENT, AGGRESSIVE, WELL TRAINED NJRC and NJSP pursue Mr. Gelrod. As you know, they have brought in some top HELP. Retired standardbreds as top flight crime fighters. Maybe they had tape recorders or chips implanted under their skin light bulb. What will that NJRC think of NEXT.

With all the time off, I am quite sure Monte was researching some new medication techniques and based on my e-mail from Dr. Frank Pellegrini they could be "PARTNERING up AGAIN".

Could Monte, Eric and Frank re-connect dude. Ya never know at Bowel Movement Downs binoculars.

Could be the BIG TRIFECTA rat.

Report to moderator   Logged
fence post

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2007, 06:46:03 PM »

just to fill u in Monte and Michelle went to Fla. the first year and trained baby's . got bored went back tbreds for a while at Philly park bored again alatic city poker full time sad just waiting to go back to what he loved
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 07:29:21 AM »

just to fill u in Monte and Michelle went to Fla. the first year and trained baby's . got bored went back tbreds for a while at Philly park bored again alatic city poker full time sad just waiting to go back to what he loved

You are correct. Monte was really never out of the business. I have heard this from more than one source.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: