Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 03:34:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IHHA REPRESENTATION ??? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???  (Read 935 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: December 24, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »

What Are The Benefits of Membership ?

Sorry Im laughing so hard I think I shit my pants but here goes.

IHHA REPRESENTATION----------------

The IHHA represents the horsemen by lobbying the Illinois Racing Board, Legislators & other government officials. Also, the IHHA has track representatives at all harness pari-mutual tracks and a grassroots coordinator to reach out to horsemen & groups throughout Illinois.

The IHHA Political Action Committee-----PAC

The IHHA Political Action Committee raises funds for political contributions. It holds legislative receptions and through our grassroots coordinator has members become involved with the legislative process.

Someone show me where the IHHA has gotten anything from these Lobbyist and/or government officials, lobbying the IRB you really must be fooling yourselfs.

ALL IHHA MEMBERS PLEASE REPORT TO CELL BLOCK H
Report to moderator   Logged
Banker Barker

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 03:00:37 PM »

What Are The Benefits of Membership ?

Sorry Im laughing so hard I think I shit my pants but here goes.

IHHA REPRESENTATION----------------

The IHHA represents the horsemen by lobbying the Illinois Racing Board, Legislators & other government officials. Also, the IHHA has track representatives at all harness pari-mutual tracks and a grassroots coordinator to reach out to horsemen & groups throughout Illinois.

The IHHA Political Action Committee-----PAC

The IHHA Political Action Committee raises funds for political contributions. It holds legislative receptions and through our grassroots coordinator has members become involved with the legislative process.

Someone show me where the IHHA has gotten anything from these Lobbyist and/or government officials, lobbying the IRB you really must be fooling yourselfs.

ALL IHHA MEMBERS PLEASE REPORT TO CELL BLOCK H

Super,

IMHO, the only benefit I see of being an IHHA member is getting your health insurance subsidized.  Remember that the IHHA sucks $6,500 a day from the purse account.  That equates to $2.34 million a year!

BB
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 03:45:23 PM »

Super,

IMHO, the only benefit I see of being an IHHA member is getting your health insurance subsidized.  Remember that the IHHA sucks $6,500 a day from the purse account.  That equates to $2.34 million a year!

BB

For 20 years I paid the IHHA insurance fees and membership fees and never once filed a claim. After twenty years of service as a trainer back in 1999 when I was still in Chicago and holding my 1999 trainers license but couldn't train the two horses I had for two months because I had to take care of my mother who had a serious heart attack the IHHA called me up and told me they were dropping my insurance coverage unless I wanted to pay $650 a month. They said tuff shit Dan we don't care that you have to see after your mother for a short period of time we are dropping you because you are not training your horses yourself. That's how the wonderful IHHA treats certain people. Considering the facts they would never have done that to Dave Mccaffrey or Ken Rucker or Tom harmer or Duncan Price if they couldn't train for two months for any reason. But, they pulled that shot on Dan Nance after paying them Thousands over 20 years.

The IHHA can kiss my ass and I agree that they are GOOD FOR NOTHING. 
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 07:26:45 PM »

DN .... im sure theres more to it than that ... so keep up the bs .. and if u wanted the insurance so bad ... you could of went down as a groom and still got the insurance so keep your bullshit to yourself

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 11:34:26 PM »

What is wrong with this Ozment Stable ?? Its the Holiday Season I dislike the IHHA goofs but this is going to far. What a frick'in jerk !!!! Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 11:38:59 PM »

Man, us brothers and our Chicago 7 compatriots get all the heat thrown our way.  Get rid of this clown hater noplaya.  Take off that white sheet so we can all get a good look at that honkey face.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 11:40:48 PM by Henry C. Robinson » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2005, 12:09:53 AM »

What other Benefits of IHHA are their membership Huh

INFORMATION--------

The IHHA publishes an informative news letter and maintains a website that allows readers to stay current with what is happening in the association and harness racing. ( I stopped reading this worthless full of promises and lies that they make the horsemen believe) after Bruce Krausse wrote and article years ago about a tree. It was stupid and had nothing to do with harness racing at all. How they let this clown print it in the Ihha magazine is just crazy. That was the end of me reading it.

Another laugh : Join the Illinois Harness Horsemens Association
Learn how to become a horse owner & how to obtain information about the harness Industry. ---- This could be read at the bottom of a Maywood or Balmoral program ( you cant read the phone number unless you have a bionic eye.) And if you did call you would get Dave Mc Stupid who would claim you a good horse break him down, then you would know how to lose money in the business real quick.
off stride

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 06:36:43 AM »

For 20 years I paid the IHHA insurance fees and membership fees and never once filed a claim. After twenty hours of service as a trainer back and told me they were dropping my insurance coverage unless I wanted to pay $650 a month. They said eat shit Dan  we are dropping you because you are not training your horses yourself.  Considering the facts they would never have done that to Dave Mccaffrey or Ken Rucker or Tom harmer or Duncan Price if they couldn't train for two months for any reason. But, they pulled that shot on Dan Nance after paying them 2 bucks over 20 years.

ONCE AGAIN YOU SEE THAT IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH DAN'(NOTHING IN THE PANTS) NANCE YOU GET BLASTED...SOUNDS LIKE DAN IS SO JEALOUS AND BURNED EVERY BRIDGE THAT HE CROSSED..HE IS SET TO LIVE A LONG AND BITTER LIFE IN VEGAS..FAR FAR AWAY FROM THE REST OF US...THANK GOD

The IHHA can kiss my ass and I agree that they are GOOD FOR NOTHING. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: