Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 11:32:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TROLLS CAUSE TROUBLE !!  (Read 2621 times)
Dan Nance

« on: December 24, 2005, 03:35:10 AM »

I removed the previous topic because I just found out that it was not the real Roger Welch who posted last night.

It was just another one of BTW many trolls out to cause trouble.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 02:10:21 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 04:07:31 AM »

RODS DEAL !     that was the worst non disqualification in the history of harness racing ! I even consider it worse than stanley banks trying to kill a george shaw in a race where he almost knock him out of the bike . if there were films of those to races available people would understand how corrupt harness racing could be if they chose !
                                  RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 04:12:54 AM »

If anyone is going to make a post on this forum under their REAL name and accuse me of something I didn't do or say you better be prepared for the backlash you're going to get from me.

Posters who post under phony names I can't do nothing about but those who post under their real names need to be careful what they accuse me of such as Roger Welch's post on friday night.

Anyone in their right mind who knows how to read could read my posts under the Dr. Lon topic and understand that I was only giving my opinion that whoever the goof was that put up the topic was WRONG to say the things he said about Roger's horse. But, what happens here comes Roger Welch a BIG MANAGEMENT KISS ASS making a post and telling me I had no business posting my opinion of what the guy wrote and then accuses me of starting the whole thread. That's goes to show you how big of a jackoff Roger Welch really is.

Now, lets here from a few more trainers or drivers or gestapo members from Chicago who want to post under their real names and have something to say to me. I'll take them all on because I'm not going to stand for none of their shit or lies or accusations.

And Roger since you decided to register why not tell all the viewers about the time Rod's Deal left the racetrack and run into the infield and then drove back on the track and won and the stewards didn't even DQ the horse because it was your man Steinbreiner's horse. Yeah, Roger lets talk about that unfair call to all the bettors out there just because George owned the track.

Please Roger come back and lets talk some more since you felt the need to accuse me of something I didn't do. Better yet just stay away like you said you were going to do because you don't want to tangle with me now that you have me riled up.

P.S.
        Roger, don't forget to call you buddy Greg Jacobson and remind him that you are the greatest trainer around. Greg believes and soaks that shit right up.     

I've only met Roger a few times...so take this for what you will --

But I'd be willing to bet that it wasn't Roger.  He's a very happy-go-lucky person, who I don't think would jump on someone like that fellow.  In fact, I'd be hard pressed to talk about any more people that I've met more fun than Roger -- great guy.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 04:42:10 AM »

If someone out there is going to see Roger ask him if he made the post and let me know please.

12-24-05. Thanks for finding out the truth.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 02:12:09 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
mot tdnew

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 04:43:49 AM »

DAN, TAKE IT EASY. I AGREE WITH ED I DON'T THINK THAT WAS ROGER WELCH POSTING. IF IT WAS, THEN HE MUST BE SOME KIND OF IDIOT. DAN DEFENDED THE DAMN GUY, AND HE COMES ON HERE AND BLAMES THE GUY THAT DEFENDED HIM. DAN, I KNOW YOU CAN CARE LESS WHOS SIDE I'M ON, BUT YOUR 100% RIGHT ON THIS ONE. THAT ROGER WELCH WANNABE POSTING ON HERE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE.
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 09:31:48 AM »

That was my horse who ran second that night. Spectacular Hold.  I have never been HOSED
so bad in all my life.  I was told we could do nothing about the bad call.  Brian Pinske
about SHIT his pants when there was NO D.Q.  You race in Chicago you get what you get.
THE SHAFT.

Heede

P.S.  Merry CHRISTMAS
off stride

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2005, 11:48:48 AM »

FARE WARNING?Huh  TRY GIVING US A FAIR WARNING NEXT TIME..MR KNOW IT ALL
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 07:19:49 AM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 12:25:40 PM »

FARE WARNING?Huh DOES THAT MEAN YOU ARE GOING TO CHARGE US TO SEE YOUR POSTS??? TRY GIVING US A FAIR WARNING NEXT TIME..MR KNOW IT ALL...YOU HAVE BEEN READING TOO MANY POSTS OF JOHN FRANK

Off Stride

Here is my warning to you. I'm tired of looking at your flashing money and all your stupid pictures you seem to want to communicate with so I'm hitting the " IGNORE " button on the left and this will be the final time I read one of your posts. I suggest you do the same if you don't care to read what I post.

Remember, there is no need to respond to any of my posts because I won't be seeing none of them. Go waist your time with other viewers and let them look at your posts that give me nothing but a headache!!!!  The ignore button has been pushed on you. GOODBYE!
off stride

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2005, 12:52:10 PM »

If anyone is going to make a post on this forum under their REAL name and accuse me of something I didn't do or say you better be prepared for the backlash you're going to get from me.

Posters who post under phony names turn me on!

Anyone in their right mind knows i'm sick and need help and I will visit  Dr. Lon topic and understand I was WRONG to say the things I said about Roger's horse. I am a BIG MANAGEMENT KISS ASS . That's goes to show you how big of a jackoff I really am

Now, lets here from a few more trainers or drivers or gestapo members from Chicago who want to post under their real names and have something to say to me. I'll take them all on because i am so horny baby

Roger, why not tell all the viewers about the time I got drunk and ran around the infield naked !

P.S.
       I , won't forget to call you my butt buddy Greg Jacobson and remind him that you are the greatest trainer around. Greg    

AND POOF I WAS GONE
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 02:14:49 PM »

It's idiots like " Off Stride " who Janine needs to dispose of.
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 02:25:36 PM »

It's idiots like " Off Stride " who Janine needs to dispose of.

Dan,

Does Janine have the ability to set the IGNORE feature to IP Addresses?  That would be wonderful because we could ignore any names (new or old) from the IP, not just a certain name.

Maybe Janine could answer this one.

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
Banker Barker

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 02:27:39 PM »

Dan,

Does Janine have the ability to set the IGNORE feature to IP Addresses?  That would be wonderful because we could ignore any names (new or old) from the IP, not just a certain name.

Elsie,

I agree it would be a nice feature, but anyone with any internet savvy could figure out that there are several free programs to manipulate your true IP.

BB
off stride

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 02:31:00 PM »

Dan,

Does Janine have the ability to set the IGNORE feature to IP Addresses?  That would be wonderful because we could ignore any names (new or old) from the IP, not just a certain name.

YES SHE DOES AND SHE USES THAT POWER

PS...I HAVE AN 87 YEAR OLD AUNT NAMED ...ELSIE

« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 02:48:22 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2005, 02:31:41 PM »

Dan,

Just click on the ignore button to the left and block out any poster that you wish like I did to Off Stride. Anything he posts I cannot see and don't care to read anyway.

Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2005, 02:43:10 PM »

Elsie,

I agree it would be a nice feature, but anyone with any internet savvy could figure out that there are several free programs to manipulate your true IP.

BB

BB,

It was a good thought.  I guess if it was that easy, she would have already done it.  I really feel sorry for those who do the IP Address manipulating and spend so much time trolling.  They must lead really boring lives.

I have have been curious about something ever sense I noticed your name on this forum.  Banker Barker died in a barn fire years ago.  He was a great trotter!  Did you have some connection to him?

Elsie

Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2005, 02:50:17 PM »

Just click on the ignore button to the left and block out any poster that you wish like I did to Off Stride. Anything he posts I cannot see and don't care to read anyway.

Dan,

That just applies the IGNORE to the single name.  I would like to have a way to apply it to any other names the user may have (past, present, or future).  Now that would be a nice feature!!

Elsie

Dan Nance

« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2005, 03:18:19 PM »

Dan,

That just applies the IGNORE to the single name.  I would like to have a way to apply it to any other names the user may have (past, present, or future).  Now that would be a nice feature!!

I see what you are saying. I had enough of some posters so I hit the IGNORE button on them. And whoever wants to hit the IGNORE button on me can do the same. So far these posters don't exist on my computer.

#1... Off stride
 #2... Richard Breth.     These two phony people can talk to everyone else and post what they want about me but if they do they will be waisting their time if they think I will see their posts concerning me.

P.S.
      Just too let everyone know Burton is not Joe B.  All Joe B. needs to do besides not post anymore is to tell his friend Allen Fleischer that I expect a phone call from Allen to apologize to me for backstabbing me to Joe B. I was very surprised to learn that Joe B. hung around with Allen Fleischer at Oakbrook. I don't know Joe B. from adam and could care less where he works or lives but now I know that it makes sense that Joe B. was feed info about me through Allen who I see once or twice a year out here in Summerlin when he comes to visit his parents. That's why I expect a phone call from Allen before I run into him one of these days in Summerlin.
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2005, 04:38:10 PM »

hey dan sorry to bother u but what did the post say that caused this argument? i must of missed something? was at freehold allday yesterday didnt have time to read it

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2005, 11:36:18 PM »

Adolph is dead and so are you when Jannie finds out who you are ***hole. Shocked Shocked
warden
Global Moderator

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2005, 12:09:12 AM »

Ignore them.

One of these little boys is so obseessed with wanting to have sex with jews so bad that he posts it at least 50 times on this board alone.It uses a stable as its name== I guess it mucked a stall once as that is as high in this business it could get and it found some horse manure at the bottom that looked like its 2 iq mommy and daddy.

whatta a life it must have if it has to spend its time like this tonite?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: