Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 29, 2014, 01:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Night at Maywood!  (Read 8085 times)
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 09:29:35 PM »

you learn the game lame brain!
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 09:33:51 PM »

you learn the game lame brain!

I know the game it's you that needs to learn the game and then find a real name to post under. I wouldn't brag that I live in Maywood. Mr. Maywood. It's seen it's better days.
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 09:37:04 PM »

i don"t live in maywood i live in vegas.
Dan Nance

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2005, 09:43:53 PM »

i don"t live in maywood i live in vegas.

Oh well I'm glad to hear that at least. Then you're ok with me. Can we be friends?

Didn't I tell you Campbell was washed up?......gets beat by Pat Berry. The younger Campbell would never let that happen.

" I KNOW THE GAME LADDIE "
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2005, 09:46:40 PM »

meet me at the el cortez tomorow night and i"ll buy you dinner.
Dan Nance

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 09:49:43 PM »

Come on guy I don't go to dumps like that. I'll pass on dinner there. Besides, me and my friend RV will be eating at Nora's tomorrow night. Thanks anyway for the invitation. 
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 09:55:29 PM »

nora"s has some good grub there.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 10:04:28 PM »

Someone who calls himself Mr. Maywood and has "juice" at the El Cortez -hmm...sounds like a great fit and a big shooter to boot.  And wants to call posters names.  This forum is a magnet for human stains sometimes.  Time to shower.  TC
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 10:07:25 PM »

hey t c that might take a while you fat ***!
Dan Nance

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 10:11:24 PM »

Do you guys know eachother?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 10:23:03 PM »

Take a guess Dan.  I'd say our friendly troll - not the one who has been on the money lately mind you but the fallen star who can't get over the Sibyl routine.  Poor laddie's gone 'round the bend.  TC
mr.maywood

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 10:26:41 PM »

hey tc get a life you loser!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 10:30:54 PM »

hey tc get a life you loser!
I don't get it.  Another goof troll from FRAUDCO and we're all supposed to buy your stupid comments.  I forgot, you're so smart and we're all idiots, all 120 of us.  At least be a man instead of a mouse, dude.  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 10:42:39 PM »

Tc, No jean-n-judes tonight? Whats wrong no spare change in the ashtray? When I seen you earlier you were moving through Maywood tonight like JOBBA THE HUT.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2005, 10:45:45 PM »

Tc, No jean-n-judes tonight? Whats wrong no spare change in the ashtray? When I seen you earlier you were moving through Maywood tonight like JOBBA THE HUT.
Dude, you weren't even there and I guarantee you didn't see me or tell us all what bright color pullover I was wearing and I'll apologize.  poor, poor troll.  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2005, 10:50:06 PM »

Im sorry TC, I thought that was you that had that green blanket on tonight that said Windy City Pace. Forgive me it was a horse. You no -same difference. Grin
TC

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2005, 10:57:29 PM »

Im sorry TC, I thought that was you that had that green blanket on tonight that said Windy City Pace. Forgive me it was a horse. You no -same difference. Grin
Hey, I'd happily trade places with Thin Blue Line.  Usually I'm just a horse's ass, so I guess I'm upgraded to full horse. Thanks.  Now if you could answer one of my questions...oops you can't because lying is a type of fraud and fraud is a crime.  Hopefully, you won't do time for your lies or your frauds or your crimes.  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2005, 11:00:45 PM »

Sorry TC, but I am not a troll of any kind. Then again sometimes you leave yourself open to punishment and deserve it. So I must dish it out. lol Tongue
unclesam

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2005, 11:38:54 PM »

Sharp drive too!  Thought he had a chance to get there, but Andy's STEED was strong.

On a side note, it's just not a "big night" with Mazzone in the booth.  Ken -- PLEASE bring someone in!!

Best,
EW

EW-PLEASE DON'T START WITH THE BULLSHIT THAT "I WANT SCOTT EARACHE BACK". THAT GUY WAS THE WORST ANNOUNCER IN CHICAGE AND HE FU**** UP MORE CALLS AND WAS HATED HERE IN CHI-TOWN MORE THAN ANYONE. JOE MAZZONE IS STILL A BETTER ANNOUNCER THAN EARCAHE AND JUST GIVE IT A FEW MORE WEEKS AND THAT A-HOLE EARACHE WILL GET FIRED AT CAL-ALPO REAL SOON.  ALSO SINCE YOU LIKE THAT FEN EARACHE-WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM AND HIS WIFE LISA TO PAY THERE TAXES? THEY OWE THE STATE OF ILLINOIS MONEY AND SKIPPED OUT TO CALIFORNIA. I DID ENJOY WATCHING HIS HORSE-BETRUETOUS FINSIH UP THE TRACK LAST NIGHT AND IT LOOKS LIKE THAT RAT IS ALL DONE AND CLOSED!!! Tongue Tongue
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2005, 11:42:31 PM »

EW-PLEASE DON'T START WITH THE BULLSHIT THAT "I WANT SCOTT EARACHE BACK". THAT GUY WAS THE WORST ANNOUNCER IN CHICAGE AND HE FU**** UP MORE CALLS AND WAS HATED HERE IN CHI-TOWN MORE THAN ANYONE. JOE MAZZONE IS STILL A BETTER ANNOUNCER THAN EARCAHE AND JUST GIVE IT A FEW MORE WEEKS AND THAT A-HOLE EARACHE WILL GET FIRED AT CAL-ALPO REAL SOON.  ALSO SINCE YOU LIKE THAT FEN EARACHE-WHY DON'T YOU TELL HIM AND HIS WIFE LISA TO PAY THERE TAXES? THEY OWE THE STATE OF ILLINOIS MONEY AND SKIPPED OUT TO CALIFORNIA. I DID ENJOY WATCHING HIS HORSE-BETRUETOUS FINSIH UP THE TRACK LAST NIGHT AND IT LOOKS LIKE THAT RAT IS ALL DONE AND CLOSED!!! Tongue Tongue

Putz,

1. I really don't want Scott to come back.  He's got a great gig with an excellent GM, better pay, and wonderful living atmosphere.

2. We need better announcers here.  Joe Mazzone?  Give me a break.  Tom Kelley?  I like Tom, but he sounds "overmatched" in the booth.

3. Betruetous was probably in over his head last night, but it was off the layoff.  All that matters is that he got up in the Cicero final, when the money was on the line!

4. You're an idiot.  Go crawl under a rock until you can make up another AOL address.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
sn

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2005, 01:29:44 PM »

Hope you enjoy listening to Tom Kelly and watching paint dry!!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: