Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 04:01:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUESS WHO  (Read 10216 times)
njhorseman

« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 09:27:13 PM »

No DN, what I'm saying is that the IRB hasn't been called out on this one and there are some media connects looking for more info on the story. Believe me when the story breaks it will be bigger than the NYRA fraudulant acts in NY.

EMP:
I thought they stopped making LSD strong enough to cause that heavy a hallucination sometime in the 70's. Roll Eyes

Do you really think anyone outside of Illinois will give a flying *** about it?
Report to moderator   Logged
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 09:31:28 PM »

EMP:
I thought they stopped making LSD strong enough to cause that heavy a hallucination sometime in the 70's. Roll Eyes

Eric, there's nothing that could happen at an Illinois harness track -- short of a terrorist attack -- that would garner more attention than ANYTHING that NYRA does.

You are correct, however, it's currently in pretty bad shape.

Best,
EW

Glad to see someone seems to be sane in this thread.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 09:34:39 PM »

Thousands of unwilling international mailing list recepients of Hosemans Vice.
Richard Breth

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2005, 09:42:09 PM »

We'll all be old and gray before TC (or whatever he calls himself) comes up with anything substantial in the truth department.
TC (the "esteemed forum gossip queen")

Burton I think more high of TC than you. I dont think he would take a known event like the documented TW insurance cases in the news story add gossip about horsemans comp policys and try to parlay that into some fakery to make Tony M. look bad. Not his style. Far below his intelligence and credability. Not beleivable to anyone here even the dumbest. Thats why I think he has hard evidence of bad horsemans policys that Tony and Tom W. was somehow involved with. That is why I know he will eventually post the hard evidence of what he charged up at the top. Because TC is not a storyteller.
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2005, 09:45:35 PM »

Burton I think more high of TC than you. I dont think he would take a known event like the documented TW insurance cases in the news story add gossip about horsemans comp policys and try to parlay that into some fakery to make Tony M. look bad. Not his style. Far below his intelligence and credability. Not beleivable to anyone here even the dumbest. Thats why I think he has hard evidence of bad horsemans policys that Tony and Tom W. was somehow involved with. That is why I know he will eventually post the hard evidence of what he charged up at the top. Because TC is not a storyteller.

Look at this.....two brothers talking to themselves.
Richard Breth

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 09:47:56 PM »

Look at this.....two brothers talking to themselves.

There is another example of a lie you are telling on this forum.

Thats #2.
Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 09:50:52 PM »

There is another example of a lie you are telling on this forum.

Thats #2.

Prove it's not. -1. And minus another 1 because I never said Tom was the hacker.
Richard Breth

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 09:56:21 PM »

Prove it's not. -1. And minus another 1 because I never said Tom was the hacker.

You are the one making the assertion. It is up to you to prove the truth of what you write. It doesnt work to make things up and declare them the truth for others to disprove.

We knew you would try to slipperlyslide your way out of what you wrote about the hacker. Everyone here knew what you were saying.
Dan Nance

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 10:09:33 PM »

You are the one making the assertion. It is up to you to prove the truth of what you write. It doesnt work to make things up and declare them the truth for others to disprove.

We knew you would try to slipperlyslide your way out of what you wrote about the hacker. Everyone here knew what you were saying.

It's a two way street pal. I can't prove Tom wasn't the hacker and either can you. So, if you think I was saying he was then maybe he was because we can't prove he wasn't. So that means there was no lies posted.

Score ZERO.
Richard Breth

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 10:12:51 PM »

It's a two way street pal. I can't prove Tom wasn't the hacker and either can you. So, if you think I was saying he was then maybe he was because we can't prove he wasn't. So that means there was no lies posted.

Score ZERO.

If you can seriously beleive Tom is KUBRAT Turkish hacker. Is that what you beleive Dan?
Dan Nance

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 10:16:43 PM »

If you can seriously beleive Tom is KUBRAT Turkish hacker. Is that what you beleive Dan?

Again, I never said Tom was the hacker. Show me where I said that.
Richard Breth

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 10:19:59 PM »

Again, I never said Tom was the hacker. Show me where I said that.

Slippery eel Nance.

"   I have my ideas who may have hacked the forum. I narrow it down to 2 people. Either one would want all the old posts to be removed from the forum. I find it fuuny that the forum gets hacked after all the recent posts on a certain subject, also just after I get real mad at a certain poster and repost a bunch of old quotes."

That describes two people. Tom and IO who you have always said is Tom.

Dont try to treat us like we are as dumb as you Dan.
Dan Nance

« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 10:31:45 PM »

Slippery eel Nance.

"   I have my ideas who may have hacked the forum. I narrow it down to 2 people. Either one would want all the old posts to be removed from the forum. I find it fuuny that the forum gets hacked after all the recent posts on a certain subject, also just after I get real mad at a certain poster and repost a bunch of old quotes."

That describes two people. Tom and IO who you have always said is Tom.

Dont try to treat us like we are as dumb as you Dan.

Never said Tom was the hacker in that post. The subject could have been one of many. Also, I'm mad at alot of posters. Also, I quote alot of posters includong you. So, I could be describing alot of people.

Here's the score......... lies ZERO.

You are dumb and not in the same league as Team Nance when it comes to harness racing and street smarts.

Now go watch the 10:30 news and then go to bed. 
TC

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 10:58:30 PM »

Guess who brought the fraud around to sell his now proven worthless policies, none other than Tony and Gerry.  Well done goofs, now go to Ben Dover and take him and the "shower cap queen" with you. LOL TC
I'd apologize directly to Tom if he were here in his own persona, but the FACT is it was Tony and Gerry who brought Tom around and said he was a good guy to do business with.  In retrospect, they were wrong, even though TW is ONLY accused of 1, count 'em 1, misdeed and it had 0 to do with any of the WC policies he wrote.  At least that's what we surmise at this juncture. The flipside no one is grasping is anytime TW's hero Tony is attacked, magically the trolls file out from under the bridge to attack myself or Dan Nance.  Their (the trolls) real problem is my "vision" has cleared up nicely.  Only a few souls know what that means, and TW is one of them.  Tough break.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2005, 09:33:15 AM »

TC,
You might actually have something here.
I do know Wendt from long ago.
Long, long ago...........
He was a scumbucket then and I guess he still is now.
I heard about his problem over a year ago when certain people in the insurance business discontinued their assocation with him.
So when I heard it hear, it was old news and I was bored with it.
I'm saying too much hear, but I actually grew up in the same neighborhood as Wendt. Low opinion as a kid, lower opinion as an adult.
If he's reading this, he's already trying to figure out who I am.
Wendt, it's not who you think.
TC and Nance, you guys may not like me, my opinion, or my calling you out on some things.
And vice versa.
But I'm not Wendt.
To hear that this scum actually may have tried to take advantage of some horesmen who are already down on their luck sickens me.
Now let's get back to arguing/discussing harness racing.
Oh and by the way, Nance never did say that Wendt hacked this board.
Dan Nance

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2005, 12:04:54 PM »

TC,
You might actually have something here.
I do know Wendt from long ago.
Long, long ago...........
He was a scumbucket then and I guess he still is now.
I heard about his problem over a year ago when certain people in the insurance business discontinued their assocation with him.
So when I heard it hear, it was old news and I was bored with it.
I'm saying too much hear, but I actually grew up in the same neighborhood as Wendt. Low opinion as a kid, lower opinion as an adult.
If he's reading this, he's already trying to figure out who I am.
Wendt, it's not who you think.
TC and Nance, you guys may not like me, my opinion, or my calling you out on some things.
And vice versa.
But I'm not Wendt.
To hear that this scum actually may have tried to take advantage of some horesmen who are already down on their luck sickens me.
Now let's get back to arguing/discussing harness racing.
Oh and by the way, Nance never did say that Wendt hacked this board.

Sorry Tom I'm not buying this post. It's a shame that you talk about yourself this way just to try and fool people and sway their minds.
sn

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2005, 01:41:28 PM »

Sick Boy, just go away!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2005, 02:15:25 PM »

Well Nance's I tried.
sn

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2005, 02:16:13 PM »

try harder
burton

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2005, 02:20:44 PM »

Good one Nance.
Good one.
sn

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2005, 02:23:27 PM »

go away just go away
Dan Nance

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2005, 02:29:09 PM »

go away just go away

Or come back as Tom Wendt.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2005, 02:29:55 PM »

Is this the Burton that ran horses into the water truck more than once at Maywood and tried suing. The ambulance chaser Huh
sn

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2005, 02:30:32 PM »

no just go away
burton

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2005, 03:14:05 PM »

No I'm not the burton you're referring to Superman.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: