Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 24, 2014, 10:32:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUESS WHO  (Read 10324 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2005, 05:30:12 PM »

Guess who brought the fraud around to sell his now proven worthless policies, none other than Tony and Gerry.  Well done goofs, now go to Ben Dover and take him and the "shower cap queen" with you. LOL TC
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 05:33:32 PM »

Guess who brought the fraud around to sell his now proven worthless policies, none other than Tony and Gerry.  Well done goofs, now go to Ben Dover and take him and the "shower cap queen" with you. LOL TC

Now that makes sence. No wonder why Tom backs Tony's every move and always stands behind him.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2005, 05:36:15 PM »

Dan, I can't wait for "burton" to deny this FACT. LOL TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 05:36:52 PM »

Another TC ("esteemed forum gossip queen") exclusive.
Tony Morgan helps sell fraudulaent insurance policies!!!!!!!
WOW!
You missed your calling gossip queen.
Richard Breth

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 05:40:12 PM »

What policys have been proven worthless? The news article said there was one home policy and some fake auto insurance cards to one couple. Has there been news on other policys? Horsemen policys? Policys that have anything to do with racing? Could you post the details again I must missed it on the old forum.
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 05:41:16 PM »

Another TC ("esteemed forum gossip queen") exclusive.
Tony Morgan helps sell fraudulaent insurance policies!!!!!!!
WOW!
You missed your calling gossip queen.

DENY.....DENY.....DENY, that's what you were taught Tom./b]
emp

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 05:45:07 PM »

What policys have been proven worthless? The news article said there was one home policy and some fake auto insurance cards to one couple. Has there been news on other policys? Horsemen policys? Policys that have anything to do with racing? Could you post the details again I must missed it on the old forum.

"Several of my inside sources have mentioned that a certain someone has been making numerous phone calls to SEVERAL trainers in reference to business transactions that didn't involve any kind of bills and/or receipts"

You can quote me on that.
Richard Breth

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 05:49:38 PM »

"Several of my inside sources have mentioned that a certain someone has been making numerous phone calls to SEVERAL trainers in reference to business transactions that didn't involve any kind of bills and/or receipts"

Thanks emp. Thats interesting. It still doesnt answer the question of what policys have been proven to be worthless like TC states as a proven fact. Was there anything in the insurance rulings you researched that said any of the horsemen policys were bad?
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2005, 05:50:42 PM »

Are you saying that maybe a certain person gave some trainers a phony Workmen's Comp cover sheets to take into the stewards to fool them into thinking they have Workmen's Comp? And this certain person did this for trainers so they could save thousands on real policies? And this certain person did this for a small fee?
Richard Breth

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 05:54:18 PM »

Are you saying that maybe a certain person gave some trainers a phony Workmen's Comp cover sheets to take into the stewards to fool them into thinking they have Workmen's Comp? And this certain person did this for trainers so they could save thousands on real policies? And this certain person did this for a small fee?

Is that what you Dan Nance are saying? Honest hardworking horsemen that are getting bullied by the state revenue department for taxes they forgot to pay would do something like that? You are the champion of horsemen Dan not ratting them out every time they turn around.
emp

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2005, 06:00:37 PM »

No DN, what I'm saying is that the IRB hasn't been called out on this one and there are some media connects looking for more info on the story. Believe me when the story breaks it will be bigger than the NYRA fraudulant acts in NY.
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2005, 06:06:35 PM »

Is that what you Dan Nance are saying? Honest hardworking horsemen that are getting bullied by the state revenue department for taxes they forgot to pay would do something like that? You are the champion of horsemen Dan not ratting them out every time they turn around.

I asked EMP if that was what he was saying. Now you but in and twist my words. But, as far as I'm concerened if trainers did commit fraud like the fraud man himself did then they are as guilty as him.

I paid my Workmen's Comp in full as required by the IRB. I didn't try and pull a scam to save money.

Just because you're the brother of a fraud ( blood or not ) doesn't mean you have to go to bat for a crook. Unless you're a crook yourself.   
Richard Breth

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2005, 06:09:49 PM »

Just because you're the brother of a fraud ( blood or not ) doesn't mean you have to go to bat for a crook. Unless you're a crook yourself.   

Not going bat for a crook. Going to bat against drunk mobs with tar feathers and rope.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2005, 06:19:05 PM »

Hey, Dick Breath, why, in your estimation, is there a list of tax non-payments on the board at Balmoral ?  Thrill us with your acumen and maybe you have the right answer.  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2005, 06:25:12 PM »

No DN, what I'm saying is that the IRB hasn't been called out on this one and there are some media connects looking for more info on the story. Believe me when the story breaks it will be bigger than the NYRA fraudulant acts in NY.

Because, after all, more people care about IL harness racing than the biggest racing organization in the country, and possibly the World...   Roll Eyes

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
emp

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2005, 06:29:42 PM »

Because, after all, more people care about IL harness racing than the biggest racing organization in the country, and possibly the World...   Roll Eyes

Best,
EW

Is this sarcastic or from the heart? Check the recent press the NYRA is getting..... it's in a sad state at the moment.
unclesam

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2005, 06:30:13 PM »

FELLA'S-ITS SIMPLE. DICK BREATH IS EITHER TOM WENDT OR SOMEHOW ASSOCIATED WITH HIM. JUST LOOK AT ALL OF HIS POSTS-OLD AND NEW. ALL DICK EVER DOES IS HARASS THE SAME PEOPLE TOM DID-DN-SN-TC-JOE D-EMP AND OTHERS. JUST THINK ABOUT IT- THE PICTURE IS BECOMING CLEARER AND CLEARER. SOME KIND OF CONNECTION BETWEEN TOM WENDT AND DICK BREATH-NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE CALLED DICK BREATH IS NOT OPERATING AT MAXIMUM EFFICIENTCY. DICK IS 9 CENTS SHORT OF A DIME!! Grin Grin
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2005, 06:31:31 PM »

Is this sarcastic or from the heart? Check the recent press the NYRA is getting..... it's in a sad state at the moment.

Eric, there's nothing that could happen at an Illinois harness track -- short of a terrorist attack -- that would garner more attention than ANYTHING that NYRA does.

You are correct, however, it's currently in pretty bad shape.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
emp

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2005, 06:39:48 PM »

Eric, there's nothing that could happen at an Illinois harness track -- short of a terrorist attack -- that would garner more attention than ANYTHING that NYRA does.

You are correct, however, it's currently in pretty bad shape.

Best,
EW

Eddie, the bombs are being dropped right now on the Illinois harness racing program. People are running around looking for food and shelter and several people will be getting out of the business REAL QUICK. The question is who will survive the HORSEMEN-IRB-MANAGEMENT-OWNERS-BREEDERS-FANS-CHEMISTS/VET war?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2005, 06:40:24 PM »

I know Dick Breath didn't care for commentary about immigrants and that may have put a bee in his bonnet today.  He's extra fiesty, moreso than usual.  Why doesn't he state his agenda then ?  Hmm..... TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2005, 06:45:29 PM »

I know Dick Breath didn't care for commentary about immigrants and that may have put a bee in his bonnet today.  He's extra fiesty, moreso than usual.  Why doesn't he state his agenda then ?  Hmm..... TC

What is your agenda TC?
emp

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2005, 06:48:26 PM »

What is your agenda TC?
What is your platform DB? Left Wing or The Creativity Movement?
Richard Breth

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2005, 06:52:08 PM »

What is your platform DB? Left Wing or The Creativity Movement?

My platform is Windows.
Richard Breth

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 07:43:07 PM »

Hey, Dick Breath, why, in your estimation, is there a list of tax non-payments on the board at Balmoral ?  Thrill us with your acumen and maybe you have the right answer.  TC

TC sorry I missed your question in all the excitement.

From the postings so far in the other thread the tax list looks like an annual event. Conclusion it has nothing to do with the current Tom W. situation. Which is what this thread is about you started. BTW the thread is still in limbo as we are still waiting for you to post documentation on the bad policys you aluded to above that might somehow involve Tony.

Dont know why the list is there. Best guess is these people need to get on the right side of the law to get there 2006 license renewals. Bottom end of the sewer it is just there maybe to piss people off and oppress the working man because the gestapo is really that evil. You tell us.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 08:20:15 PM »

We'll all be old and gray before TC (or whatever he calls himself) comes up with anything substantial in the truth department.
TC (the "esteemed forum gossip queen")
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: