Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 10:30:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the inept I.H.H.A.  (Read 2567 times)
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« on: December 23, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »

I don't know who this Kellytuc imbecile is, but I came back to town from Las Vegas, where I was in the poker tournaments for the last 3 weeks, and find this blowhard thinking he has the I.H.H.A. all mapped out.   Are you a member of the board or do you just spoon with Krowse and Bonomo the schlomo ?  Then, you think you've nailed other forum posters ?  Stick to giving out handjobs for 2 dollar vouchers and free coffee and leave the racing discussions to the pros.  I didn't post while I was gone, but I read them every day.  That NJ guy seeems real informative when not pushed into a corner and some "unesteemed posters" (sorry, couldn't resist) think they know everything when I read post after post of their attacks and counterattacks and they can't even catch up to Nance, Dakuras, TC, Superman, or a few others.  I for one want to see more Dan and even more Scott Nance.  For what it's worth, people who listen to anonymous people that no one at the track knows is insane.  I am looking forward to Maywood tonight because I heard this Nance basher ruckerfan will be there.  Good.  Prepare to defend that juicing cheater and stealer of other people's money.  When you get caught red handed as good posters to this forum suggest, then you should be sent down.  I'll be in the dining room, but I want to find race trackphil to say hello.  I really like his posts because he reminds me of my Uncle Mike - a lifelong gambler who made millions and lives in a nice condo that's paid for and owns 3 car lots - all with cash from betting.  Anyhow, I'll be wearing my Georgetown pullover so come up and say hi if you see me.  Good luck to all who are capping the last card for a few days, even the guys hiding behind fake screen names.  By the way, where is Joe B, TC, Dakuras,sn, and burton ?  I read where Joe B was outed.  No biggie because Angelo the loudmouth at Maywood pointed him out to my friend Tommy last week I heard.  I hope everybody crashes the pools tonight. 
Report to moderator   Logged
FILL ER UP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 03:25:16 PM »

HENRY, GOOD POST. YEAH, IT WAS DISCOVERED ON THE FORUM LAST WEEK THE JOE B AND BURTON ARE THE SAME GUY. HIS NAME IS BRICHETTO AND HE IS AN ACCOUNTANT. I THINK HE IS GOING TO GET A VISIT FROM A COUPLE OF BTW POSTERS TONIGHT WHEN HE SHOWS UP AT MAYWOOD! IT SEEMS LIKE THEY WANT TO HAVE A TALK WITH JOE B FOR ALL HE HAD TO SAY ABOUT PEOPLE THAT HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW. I DONT THINK THEY SHOULDN'T GO TO HIS WORK THO BECAUSE THAT IS TAKING THINGS A LITTLE TOO FAR. JUST A MAN TO MAN TALK AND LET JOE B KNOW THAT HE SHOULD COME BACK ON THE FORUM ANDF APOLOGIZE TO THOSE GUYS FOR WHAT HE DID.
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 03:40:49 PM »

Thanks, fill.  I read most of what happened during the early mornings but couldn't read it all.  I got the feeling that he was just another racetrack loudmouth who thought he knew the score.  I keep to myself but know a few people to say hello.  There are so many guys at the track who want to be blabbermouths.  Some of the backstretch guys are the worst storytellers there.  I don't recognize them all personally, but of the handful I do, I've noticed that the bigger the failure in the business, the bigger the mouth in the grandstands and clubhouse.  I'm not naming names but they are what's known on this forum as goofs.  I really like it that when asked simple questions, some of these people spout off and think that just because they recently learned how to even turn on a computer they can start picking on guys with the most (and in my opinion best) informative posts.  I still would rather hear from the posters I've been reading for months now like Dakuras, TC, the Nances, Superman, and a few others.  Even burton, when not taking aim at the others could give some good insight.  I read where Joe B said he was quitting the forum.  I think it was TC that exposed his pack of lies -good.  I don't advocate violence here, but 1st Wendt was exposed, then Joe B, and yet the forum seems to be a little calmer.   It could be that sometimes I whiz through several posts at once, but I'll be home until the next gig in January, so it is the races every night they are running until 1-8.
FILL ER UP

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 03:53:23 PM »

HENRY, WHEN YOU SEE JOE BRICHETTO TONIGHT AT MAYWOOD, TELL HIM SOME OF THE BTW GUYS WANT TO HAVE A CHAT WITH HIM. THEY WOULD PROBABLY EVEN BUY HIM DINNER AND LIKE THE CHANCE TO SPEAK WITH HIM MAN TO MAN. LETS SEE HOW TUFF BRICHETTO IS SINCE HE BAD RAPPED EVERYONE ON THE FORUM. DONT THINK FOR A MINUTE THAT HE WAS NOT BURTON EITHER BECAUSE IT WAS POINTED OUT THAT HE WAS POSTING UNDER BOTH NAMES FROM WORK. DID YOU NOTICE HOW JOE B SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO POST ANYMORE THEN SO DID BURTON STOP POSTING? JUST WAIT TIL GUYS LIKE NANCE, DAKURAS, TC, AND SUPERMAN GET A HOLD OF HIM. I WOULD START APOLOGIZING NOW IF I WERE JOE B.  Grin Grin
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 04:49:02 PM »

Wrong!!

"It was discovered that Joe B. and Burton are the same guy"?
News to me.
Not the same person.

Joe B. wasn't outed.
Go back and read his posts.
He practically gave people a road map if they wanted to say hello to him.

Don't believe everything you read here.
NJ Horseman and EW seem like good honest people.
RTP seems like a good guy too.

As far as using real names?
Sounds pretty hypocritical coming from someone named Fill Er Up.
Good luck at Maywood and Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 05:21:10 PM »

NJ Horseman and EW seem like good honest people.
RTP seems like a good guy too.

Just to let everyone know since Burton left my name out I want everyone to know that I'm also a good honest person just like NJ Horseman and EW. I'm also a good guy like RTP.

If anyone doubts that I'm not just ask the people who know me personally and have dealt with me in business or personally. Just because I'm provoked by a few posters because I " tell it like it is " and I come across as being an ***hole doesn't mean I'm not as honest as NJhorseman or EW or not a good guy like RTP. Besides, how would Burton know if NJhorseman or EW are honest people? For all we know they maybe the most dishonest people around. And RTP may not be as good of a guy as Burton thinks he is, although I know better because I know RTP personally and know that he can be a VERY GOOD GUY, but if you cross him watch out because you may be looking at the barrell of a 45 in your mouth. I also heard that EW has me prejudged and he doesn't even know me. So, Burton don't pass judgement on only a few people who you don't even know and leave others out because you have a bug up your ass for them. As far as I'm concerned everyone is OK with me as long as they are not " BIG TWO-FACED USERS FROM CHI-TOWN ". 

Merry Christmas and to you Jewish folk out there Happy Holiday's!

burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 05:27:02 PM »

Nance,

No need to tell anyone about you.
All they have to do is read your posts.
They'll come to the same conclusion everyone else does.

Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 05:45:14 PM »

Just to let everyone know since Burton left my name out I want everyone to know that I'm also a good honest person just like NJ Horseman and EW. I'm also a good guy like RTP.

If anyone doubts that I'm not just ask the people who know me personally and have dealt with me in business or personally. Just because I'm provoked by a few posters because I " tell it like it is " and I come across as being an ***hole doesn't mean I'm not as honest as NJhorseman or EW or not a good guy like RTP. Besides, how would Burton know if NJhorseman or EW are honest people? For all we know they maybe the most dishonest people around. And RTP may not be as good of a guy as Burton thinks he is, although I know better because I know RTP personally and know that he can be a VERY GOOD GUY, but if you cross him watch out because you may be looking at the barrell of a 45 in your mouth. I also heard that EW has me prejudged and he doesn't even know me. So, Burton don't pass judgement on only a few people who you don't even know and leave others out because you have a bug up your ass for them. As far as I'm concerned everyone is OK with me as long as they are not " BIG TWO-FACED USERS FROM CHI-TOWN ". 

Please, if anyone sees Joe B. tonight at Maywood please have Joe pass along a message to his friend Allen Fleischer. The message is this. Tell Joe B. to tell Allen to give his parents a call in Summerlin and make sure they are ok.

It was reported that an elderly person was shot in the chest walking near the " Fiesta Rancho " this morning. I know for a fact that Allen's parents like to hang out at that roach infested dump where gangbangers have taken over the area. So, please tell Joe B. to tell Allen to call his parents and make sure they are ok. I've met Allen's parents and they are very nice people and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them since they can't stay away from that dump the " Fiesta Rancho ".
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 05:47:57 PM »

No need to tell anyone about you.
All they have to do is read your posts.
They'll come to the same conclusion everyone else does.

You know...the same could be said of you burton.

Since I am assuming you are including me in the "everyone else" category, please let me know the conclusion at which I (and all others here) have arrived.  We need you to spell it out clearly for us.  Apparently, we are not capable of forming our own opinions and/or thoughts.

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
Henry C. Robinson

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 06:45:29 PM »

Elsie, what are you talking about.  I'm confused.  Did burton say something bad about you ?
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 06:56:29 PM »

No Henry.  Burton did not say anything bad about me and I would not care if he did.

However, he included you, me, and all other members of BTW in his generalization in the earlier post.  He said, "They'll come to the same conclusion everyone else does."

I do not know Dan Nance, nor have I made any conclusions about him.  Do you enjoy someone doing your thinking for you, Henry?

He has the same problem as I pointed out with Richard Breth earlier this week.

Hope that clears it up for you!

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 07:29:27 PM »

Hey Burton

Just a quick comment on your post. If your childhood friend Tom Wendt (that you said he was in one of your posts) would still be posting on BTW Tom would be the first to tell you that in reality I'm really not the same person I come across as being here at BTW.   
burton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 07:42:14 PM »

Hey Burton

Just a quick comment on your post. If your childhood friend Tom Wendt (that you said he was in one of your posts) would still be posting on BTW Tom would be the first to tell you that in reality I'm really not the same person I come across as being here at BTW.   

Nance,

One last time.
I was not a childhood friend of TW.

In the spirit of the season, I take you at your word.
Merry Christmas Dan!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 08:01:53 PM »

Nance,

One last time.
I was not a childhood friend of TW.

In the spirit of the season, I take you at your word.
Merry Christmas Dan!!!!!!!!!!

Burton

In the spirit of the season, Ms. Propes Chairman of the IRB would like to wish all the horseman a very Merry Christmas and to all the Jewish folks she would like to say Happy Holiday's to them.

She would also like to apologize to all the horseman for only awarding Hawthorne 30 racing days in 2006. She would like to make everyone try to understand that when a person has to deal with the gestapo it becomes very hard to make the right decisions. Also, she feels that money talks and bullshit walks.

Ms. Propes also wants to remind all horseman to cut back on what they spend this year on Christmas gifts for their families. She predicts a very busted New Year for most horseman and the money saved on Christmas gifts for the kids can go to feed their horses in 2006.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 08:08:30 PM »

Dan, I believe someone has those IRB board members on the "MUSCLE" don't you Huh Can you believe they let Marc Lame-0 sit in on contract meetings Huh I mean Com'on you got to believe he had some influence on the Hawthrone dates don't you Huh    Huh Huh
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2005, 08:16:30 PM »

Burton

In the spirit of the season, Ms. Propes Chairman of the IRB would like to wish all the horseman a very Merry Christmas and to all the Jewish folks she would like to say Happy Holiday's to them.

She would also like to apologize to all the horseman for only awarding Hawthorne 30 racing days in 2006. She would like to make everyone try to understand that when a person has to deal with the gestapo it becomes very hard to make the right decisions. Also, she feels that money talks and bullshit walks.

Ms. Propes also wants to remind all horseman to cut back on what they spend this year on Christmas gifts for their families. She predicts a very busted New Year for most horseman and the money saved on Christmas gifts for the kids can go to feed their horses in 2006.

Superman

The whole scene smells from corruption. And here it is Dec. 23rd and the horseman don't even know if they will be racing in 9 days.

HORRIBLE..HORRIBLE.... situation to be in not knowing if you will be able to feed your family or yourself after the Holiday's. And, even if they sign a contract next week you can bet your ass that the Johnston's will win and the purses will be horrible again if not worst next year. 
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2005, 09:21:32 PM »

On many of my posts I have said a month ago that that they always wait till the last minute to get a contract and that the IHHA board has no clue. Now they want to go on strike for 2-months, the Big stables with better stock are for it because they think it will help the purse account and the small stables dont care and will enter to race if the purses are $1,500. I just can't see the tracks being happy about losing out on those double-headers when there is little T-Bred racing in Jan.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2005, 04:17:33 AM »

I also heard that EW has me prejudged and he doesn't even know me.

Dan,

Just to clarify, I haven't prejudged anybody.

I don't know you from a hole in the ground -- which isn't a positive or a negative.  Do know that I've learned some things from you on here -- which I appreciate.

Hope you and yours have a great Christmas and holiday season.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
biteme

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2005, 05:13:48 PM »

Kellytuc? Maybe he came up with the name from Kellituc Nichol from the 80's Morgans old horse??? Anyone remember??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: