Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 01:22:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Superman and Fill er up busted!!!!!  (Read 1579 times)
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« on: December 23, 2005, 12:44:06 PM »

First, Fill er up wrote this:

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THESE TWO GUYS RACE HEADS UP IN 10 DIFFERENT RACES TO SEE WHO IS TRUELY THE WORST DRIVER EVER IN CHICAGO.

TRACE TETRICK VS. RODNEY ALLUMS JR.

THERE IS NO HOPE FOR EITHER OF THESE TWO SO PLEASE GUYS, SAVE US ALL ALOT OF MONEY AND GO TO WORK AT TACO BELL WHERE YOUR TALENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!

Then, Superman wrote this as a reply:

"When you see Trace coming first over when he belongs glued to the rail and behind him following the cover is his brother you have to question it. Rodney needs to learn not to pull 50-1 shots first over on 3-5 shots either read a program and learn something about the other horses in the race or put your hand holds where you can hold one. Both of them have pissed of trainers and other drivers by getting in there way."

This idiot thought he was replying as Fill er up, but was signed in as Superman.
This is a problem with this forum.  People have many screen names and hold conversations with themselves under different names.  Sometimes, the real fools, forget who they're signed on as and then there exposed as the idiots that they are.

What screen name will Fill er up, I men Superman come up with next?  It won't be too hard to figure out.  Just look for the infantile, mean-spirited ramblings of the biggest fool on the forum!

« Last Edit: December 23, 2005, 12:45:52 PM by kellytuc » Report to moderator   Logged
Bob Kahn

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 02:51:25 PM »

Why all the hostility ?  Is this Kellytuc related to the Kellytuck horses that ran years back.  I used to bet on them from time to time.  It seems like he has it it for these other two posters because he isn't writing about anything else.  The other guy isn't helping for calling him a homo though.  How do you know he is a homo that likes men?  How do you even know he is a man ?  This is some messed up stuff.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 03:08:28 PM »

Why all the hostility ?  Is this Kellytuc related to the Kellytuck horses that ran years back.  I used to bet on them from time to time.  It seems like he has it it for these other two posters because he isn't writing about anything else.  The other guy isn't helping for calling him a homo though.  How do you know he is a homo that likes men?  How do you even know he is a man ?  This is some messed up stuff.

Kellytuck Greg was owned by Marty and Deborah Corson. He was their best horse. Chances are that Kellytuck is either Deborah or Marty. If it is one of them my guess would be it's Deborah. I believe Marty might have moved back to Wis. after their marriage ended. At one time Marty was worth alot of money and owned restaurants in Wis. Unfortunately, the horse business busted them both out and no doubt lead to the demise of their marriage. They were very nice people when I knew them. My brother trained for Marty for a short period of time back in the 90's when he was partners on a horse with one of our best friends and owner. My brother had to kick Marty out of his stable because Marty wanted to tell SN when to race and where to enter his horse when Marty had no clue what he was doing. 
Bob Kahn

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 03:25:07 PM »

Dan, thanks for the reply.  It is refreshing to hear someone who knows what they are talking about.  The t-bred side has like 2 people doing all the posts.  If you are correct about this Kellytuck business, why would a girl attack another poster ?  There aren't too many in the business and show me one who is successful.  Good luck with that-ha!  This person sounds like some sort of lunatic or sore loser.  Isn't this Debra person hooked up with Mitch or Ira as business partners ?  If so, why would she defend George Bonomo ?  I'm trying to get up to speed and the harness forum is way more interesting than the flats forum.
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2005, 05:33:50 PM »

Dan, thanks for the reply.  It is refreshing to hear someone who knows what they are talking about.  The t-bred side has like 2 people doing all the posts.  If you are correct about this Kellytuck business, why would a girl attack another poster ?  There aren't too many in the business and show me one who is successful.  Good luck with that-ha!  This person sounds like some sort of lunatic or sore loser.  Isn't this Debra person hooked up with Mitch or Ira as business partners ?  If so, why would she defend George Bonomo ?  I'm trying to get up to speed and the harness forum is way more interesting than the flats forum.

Excuse me?HuhHuh?  I beg to differ!  This is 2005, nearly 2006, not 1905!  Females are free to voice their opinion on any subject at any time.  Some of us do have some insight to offer.

Although I am certain this will result in posts requesting me to state my name, address, qualifications, etc., I can assure you that I have been pretty darn successful in the business.  Moreover, I do not feel the need to plaster it all over the internet to make myself feel good.

For someone who claims to know little about Harness Racing, you sure seem to throw around a lot of names.  Mitch, Ira, George Bonomo...now those are Household Names.  If you had thrown in high profile names, like Scharf, Victor & Son, or even MJGB Racing, maybe we would think you had read them somewhere.

In the future, try to refrain from making ignorant, sexist posts which might alienate some decent people out there.  You've got a LONG way to go to get up to speed.  As you stated, "Good Luck with that - ha!"

SMALL MINDS HAVE BIG MOUTHS.

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
Bob Kahn

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2005, 06:26:19 PM »

Elsie the cow.  I'm looking at Balmoral's web page and you must be either Schadt or Lee-Ozment.   My guess would be the latter because her wins are way low for 2005 and as someone else correctly pointed out, the bigger the mouth the bigger the loser horseperson.  Keep hiding behind a cow screen name.  I'm sure it is fitting because most women in the business are cows.  Going back several weeks, I've determined that this Ozment person and this zeegirl are the only known women on the whole forum and I heard at Trackside that Donna Lee posts here and at some other forum trying to get her voice heard.  Sorry you don't have a "Real Desire" to be a winner in this tough business.  Maybe the more successful ( although if you read the NJ guy's posts you will disagree) Schadt will lend you a hat to pull over your face to avoid the real trainers from spotting you and laughing in your face.  
Elsie

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2005, 06:30:11 PM »

Elsie the cow.  I'm looking at Balmoral's web page and you must be either Schadt or Lee-Ozment.   My guess would be the latter because her wins are way low for 2005 and as someone else correctly pointed out, the bigger the mouth the bigger the loser horseperson.  Keep hiding behind a cow screen name.  I'm sure it is fitting because most women in the business are cows.  Going back several weeks, I've determined that this Ozment person and this zeegirl are the only known women on the whole forum and I heard at Trackside that Donna Lee posts here and at some other forum trying to get her voice heard.  Sorry you don't have a "Real Desire" to be a winner in this tough business.  Maybe the more successful ( although if you read the NJ guy's posts you will disagree) Schadt will lend you a hat to pull over your face to avoid the real trainers from spotting you and laughing in your face.  

Keep telling yourself that.

Elsie

Look for my picture on many fine Borden products!
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 07:21:35 PM »

Kellytuc, You must be inbred to think that Im fillerup. Jannie can tell you that I am not so go stick your tongue on medal pole outside. You wanna-be !!!!
biteme

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2005, 05:32:11 PM »

Bob Kahn What kind of stupid name is that? Or is that your real name?You dont know shit about horseman or the female trainers.Some do actually know what they are doing Have you every sat behind a horse? Or do you train from the grandstand Cheesy What a dumb ass!!!! Kiss
DLeestable

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2005, 10:31:45 PM »

Hey Bob,

Or shall I call you Dick.  I really don't give a rats ass what your think of me.  I never asked you to be a member of my fan club did I?  If you knew me at all, which you don't, you would know I don't give a shit what your opinion is of anyone.  If you think I will lose any sleep because you think I am a cow, think again.  If you think I would ever hide my face from anyone, your an idiot.  I am not Elsie, or any other member of your family....so if you got a problem with me.  You can write me here at my own address which is Dleestable@aol.com you jackass.  I am at barn three at Balmoral if you want to come visit, but of course you can only attack me behind a screen name on BTW, probably don't have balls enough to face me.  Have a nice day !!!

Donna Lee Ozment
njhorseman

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2005, 10:52:04 PM »

Hey Bob,

Or shall I call you Dick.  I really don't give a rats ass what your think of me.  I never asked you to be a member of my fan club did I?  If you knew me at all, which you don't, you would know I don't give a shit what your opinion is of anyone.  If you think I will lose any sleep because you think I am a cow, think again.  If you think I would ever hide my face from anyone, your an idiot.  I am not Elsie, or any other member of your family....so if you got a problem with me.  You can write me here at my own address which is Dleestable@aol.com you jackass.  I am at barn three at Balmoral if you want to come visit, but of course you can only attack me behind a screen name on BTW, probably don't have balls enough to face me.  Have a nice day !!!

Donna Lee Ozment

Donna:
You should learn to speak your mind more directly.  Wink
nextbonus

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2005, 11:07:43 PM »

I love the "IGNORE" button.  Makes visiting here so much quicker and more pleasant.
njhorseman

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2005, 11:08:49 PM »

I love the "IGNORE" button.  Makes visiting here so much quicker and more pleasant.

Yeah, when you blot out 97% of the posts, this place is real easy reading.  Wink
off stride

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2005, 06:41:24 AM »

Yeah, when you blot out 97% of the posts, this place is real easy reading.  Wink

AND EASY READING IS SOMETHING MOST HORSEMEN ARE CAPABLE OF..START PUTTING 3 AND 4 SYLLABLE WORDS IN YOUR POSTS AND THEY ARE LOST IN THEIR OWN FLATULENCE...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: