Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 23, 2014, 04:31:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MISSING IN ACTION POSTERS?????  (Read 3098 times)
Dan Nance

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2005, 05:26:19 PM »

hey dan i heard today u used to win alot of races until u got caught with eprophine! what is this stuf dan? they tell we after u got caught with it u could only train 5 or 10 winners a year and thats y u gave up? is this true dan?

Hey Goof!!!

Is this the post you're saying was taken down? Doesn't look like anything was taken down to me.

When SN decides to start posting again you can ask him about entorphine. You and your backstretch goof friends have me confused with my brother who had the problem with M99 positives not me. Did I answer your question now? Or, do I need to go on and tell you about the hundreds of races I won after Aug. 1984 when my brother was suspended for the M99 positives until 1996?

If you have something to say about Dan *** then say it as long as the facts are correct and I'll address it. But, don't tie me in with something I had nothing to do with just because my last name is ***. Now, as far as Rucker goes he has been proven a cheat and has many many positives to back it up.   
Report to moderator   Logged
FILL ER UP

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2005, 05:31:28 PM »

DAN, SERIOUS COMMENT. I DO LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR POSTS AND YOU HAVE A LOT TO OFFER THIS FORUM. DONT GET SO UPSET AT THESE GUYS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE ONLY TRYING TO GET YOUR GOAT. TAKE IT EASY DAN AND KEEP POSTING. ONE MORE QUESTIONS--WHY ISNT YOUR BROTHER SCOTT OR DAKURAS POSTING ANYMORE? I ALSO NOTICED TC IS NOT POSTING TODAY EITHER. IS EVERYONE PISSED?
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2005, 05:41:31 PM »

DAN, SERIOUS COMMENT. I DO LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR POSTS AND YOU HAVE A LOT TO OFFER THIS FORUM. DONT GET SO UPSET AT THESE GUYS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE ARE ONLY TRYING TO GET YOUR GOAT. TAKE IT EASY DAN AND KEEP POSTING. ONE MORE QUESTIONS--WHY ISNT YOUR BROTHER SCOTT OR DAKURAS POSTING ANYMORE? I ALSO NOTICED TC IS NOT POSTING TODAY EITHER. IS EVERYONE PISSED?

I told my wife I would stop posting until after the holidays. I tried but I let a few posters get to me with their comments. I should just ignore these people because they mean nothing to me and are a bunch of nobody's who have never accomplished a thing in harness racing.

I think SN and Joe D. and maybe TC a little feel the same way I do about the forum these days. That is too many people posting under phony names with nothing to say. Then they wait for one of us to post so they can start a war.

Richard Breth

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2005, 05:58:33 PM »

I told my wife I would stop posting until after the holidays. I tried but I let a few posters get to me with their comments. I should just ignore these people because they mean nothing to me and are a bunch of nobody's who have never accomplished a thing in harness racing.

We knew you would be back Dan. This forum made you. Without it you would fade back to forgotten nothing like you were before.

Time to take a few days off. Happy Holidays. Try to talk some harness if you are going to be here.
Dan Nance

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2005, 06:27:01 PM »

We knew you would be back Dan. This forum made you. Without it you would fade back to forgotten nothing like you were before.

Time to take a few days off. Happy Holidays. Try to talk some harness if you are going to be here.

Wrong again!  The name *** (for whatever reason) will always be remembered in Chicago harness racing circles. But, in time this forum will fade into oblivion along with unknown posters such as yourself.

Don't be jealous Richard because it was me who put this forum on the map in 2004. Maybe if you would have won the hundreds of races as I did in my career and was given the title " Chicago's Claiming King " and if you then started posting under your real name and started "telling it like it is" the way I do then maybe it could have been you who lead this forum to being #1 not me.

Yours Truly

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: