Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 08:35:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATTENTION RACING FAN'S  (Read 2515 times)
bigdaddy

Ignore
« on: December 22, 2005, 01:43:58 AM »

Now that I have your attention, I would like to know why the person that starts a thread has to be ready to defend the post or question they have. It seems to me if you post something you better have your boxing gloves on to battle the reply's. If the poster makes a statement that is wrong, why do you feel the need to make them out to be an idiot? I have wanted to reply to alot of the subjects, but Didn't want to get pissed off from the responses I knew I would get if I was wrong. In my opinion this forum could be very helpful and a learning experience for many people, unless they get made a fool of. I was told there is no such thing as a stupid question. I think alot more people would post and ask questions if they weren't afraid of the stupid remarks made by people who know better. 

Sorry to waste your time with this thread.
Report to moderator   Logged
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 01:51:43 AM »

Big Daddy, don't worry. I have been called Tom Wendt, a troll, and most recently, a goof. The only way to not encourage these posters are to simply ignore them.
Kent Verruca

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 01:52:53 AM »

Mr. Bigdaddy I agree. I'm new to harness racing and learned alot on here from certain people. When I first started asking questions some people would call a GooF. I was just trying to learn.
mot tdnew

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 02:26:51 AM »

KEN

IT'S NEVER GOING TO GET ANY BETTER. ESTEEMED POSTERS HAVE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING BUT ANGST. I AGREE WITH OTHER POSTERS THAT IT WAS GOOD ON HERE FOR A WHILE UNTIL A CERTAIN POSTER MADE HIS RETURN NOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN, ITS HELL AGAIN. TC AND SUPERMAN ARE NOTHING BUT NANCE AND DAKURAS WANNABES. TC, JUST FACE IT BROTHER YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE DAN NANCE AND JOE DAKURAS. AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO BE THEM, ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE. NANCE AND DAKURAS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS KISS THEIR ASSES. MAYBE DAN WILL GIVE YOU A JOB ONE DAY SERVING HIM COFFEE AND BRINGING HIM HIS SLIPPERS AND NEWSPAPER WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM A HARD DAY AT THE BOOK. TC, YOUR NOT AN ESTEEMED POSTER, YOUR AN ESTEEMED POSTER WANNABE. MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU'LL GET THERE LIL BUDDY.
Al Culess

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 02:39:21 AM »

The Difficulties of Being a Goof. People don't understand the attraction of being a goof. If you're the type, you know what I'm talking about.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 08:16:53 AM »

KEN

IT'S NEVER GOING TO GET ANY BETTER. ESTEEMED POSTERS HAVE CONTRIBUTED NOTHING BUT ANGST. I AGREE WITH OTHER POSTERS THAT IT WAS GOOD ON HERE FOR A WHILE UNTIL A CERTAIN POSTER MADE HIS RETURN NOW ALL OF THE SUDDEN, ITS HELL AGAIN. TC AND SUPERMAN ARE NOTHING BUT NANCE AND DAKURAS WANNABES. TC, JUST FACE IT BROTHER YOUR NEVER GOING TO BE DAN NANCE AND JOE DAKURAS. AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO BE THEM, ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE. NANCE AND DAKURAS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS KISS THEIR ASSES. MAYBE DAN WILL GIVE YOU A JOB ONE DAY SERVING HIM COFFEE AND BRINGING HIM HIS SLIPPERS AND NEWSPAPER WHEN HE COMES HOME FROM A HARD DAY AT THE BOOK. TC, YOUR NOT AN ESTEEMED POSTER, YOUR AN ESTEEMED POSTER WANNABE. MAYBE ONE OF THESE DAYS YOU'LL GET THERE LIL BUDDY.
...this coming from Tom Wendt, backwards of course.  Tom, God Bless him, was the ULTIMATE wannabe.  I'm glad to see that his trolls are alive and well.  As for Stan, his posts prove he's not too bright as well.  Enjoy trolling, it's your only way of having your teeny, tiny voice heard - and mostly ignored.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 11:44:38 AM »

Now that I have your attention, I would like to know why the person that starts a thread has to be ready to defend the post or question they have. It seems to me if you post something you better have your boxing gloves on to battle the reply's. If the poster makes a statement that is wrong, why do you feel the need to make them out to be an idiot? I have wanted to reply to alot of the subjects, but Didn't want to get pissed off from the responses I knew I would get if I was wrong. In my opinion this forum could be very helpful and a learning experience for many people, unless they get made a fool of. I was told there is no such thing as a stupid question. I think alot more people would post and ask questions if they weren't afraid of the stupid remarks made by people who know better.

I can explain. Bear with.

Theres a small group of people that think they are the smartest about harness racing of any one. For reference they refer to them selfs as something like "revered contributors" that is how much they think of them selfs. In real life they are nothings never weres and nobodys in harness racing. No one in the racing establishment listens to them they make no difference have no influence they are not in the hall of fame. It pisses them off and makes them jealous there "genius" and medicore accomplishment is unrecognized and forgotten. So they use this forum to blast anyone and everyone who is in a leadership position management or horseman and anyone who has accomplished anything horseman or driver. All there imagined enemys who ignored there "genius" all the years before this forum. They think by taking down the people who did more than them it makes there puny nothing harness lives bigger. This is where you and the forum come in.

In order for the "revered contiributors" to stay on top of there bully pulpit here they must put all other opinions and people down. Any opinion that doesnt conform is blasted. The person who posted it is blasted with personal abuse. They will bring out your DUI from 30 years ago your sexual liason from 20 years ago to discredit you if that fails start heaping on rude sexual insults or call your boss at work to RAT you out. They must maintain appearance of knowing most. They contantly blast posters and opinions using giveaway phrases like "you know nothing about harness racing" and "come back when you have have been a trainer 30 years" and "I have forgot more than you will ever know" and others like that. The idea is to bully any other posters into silence except "revered contributors" and wannabee "revered" suckups that agree with them 100%. If someone who has real influence in the industry like Terry Hunt comes here to post and explain they immediately attack and blast him and try to chase them off. if someone like Tom Wendt posts another side of a story they blast and try to chase. They dont want you to hear any voices but theres they dont anyone to read something you wrote if they do not approve. They think they own the forum it is the one place they can pretend think are BMOC in harness racing because they have failed every where else.

This spills over to other posters who see it from the "revered" ones and think that is the only way to behave. Otherwise normal people like swoodall start behaving like Dan Nance in every post. racetrackphil flys off the handle and starts acting like TC. That is why you need boxing gloves. One mans opinion.
race track phil

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2005, 01:02:34 PM »

BIG DADDY ,      your absolutely correct ! I'm sure a lot of people feel if they speak their two cents they will get insulted so they just read the post's . I know many people who read barntowire but dont post for that reason . new imput and new characters are always interesting to me . but we have what we have and its still the best harness forum .
                                       RTP
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2005, 01:58:39 PM »

BIG DADDY ,      your absolutely correct ! I'm sure a lot of people feel if they speak their two cents they will get insulted so they just read the post's . I know many people who read barntowire but dont post for that reason . new imput and new characters are always interesting to me . but we have what we have and its still the best harness forum .
                                       RTP

Absolutely correct!!!!!!!!!

And that Phil is the #1 reason why I became the poster I am today.

For those who don't remember or don't want to remember or weren't around back in June 2004 when I made my very FIRST POST let me tell you once again what happened and why I turned into the poster I am today.

In my very first post I attacked NOBODY but MANAGEMENT and stated that management and the gestapo ruined harness racing in Chicago. After my very first post people like Rick Dane started telling me that I'm full of shit and that the Nance's are nothing but a bunch of crooks and race fixers. He went on to say that racing is fine in Chicago and that nobody has anything good to say about the Nance's.

After listening to this and taking abuse for about 4 days because I said racing in Chicago sucks and is " A Dead Game " and could never return to the glory days of racing I decided I heard enough and got tired of reading posts that we were juicers and crooks and nobody likes us. Then I decided to fire back WITH THE TRUTH and then made the post with my bash list of 30 or more. Since Rick Dane was the guy who said NOBODY in Chicago has anything good to say about the Nance's I figured why should I sit back and take this crap so I started firing away with THE TRUTH about certain people who Rick Dane claimed to have nothing good to say about us. Well, the truth hurts.

Go ahead and blame me for people not wanting to post because they are afraid of getting blasted on but the truth is Rick Dane blasted the Nance's after my very first post and brought out the worst in me. And now that's what you have to live with. The damage was done back in 2004, started by Rick Dane with his comments about us and things he knew nothing about all because he didn't like my first post saying that racing has been ruined in Chicago by the gestapo and will NEVER be what it once was. And were is Rick Dane today, suspended and hiding out at some farm in Jersey and he HATES CHICAGO RACING and the very people he defended when I said they ruined the game.

So, go ahead all you Nance and Dakuras and TC bashers like Ruckerfan, Interested Observer, Joe B. Burton, Richard Breth, Tom Wendt, Casting Couch and others. Keep up the good work with posting your  lies you hear from goofs on the backside and others like Allen Fleischer who I was stupid enough to be nice too and pass along $25 buffets tickets to him and his parents when he's out here in Summerlin visiting his parents.

Dan Nance Mr. Nice Guy that I always was to EVERYONE during my 25 years in the business is gone forever because of this #1 Harness Forum.

P.S.

HEY JANINE, DO SOME HOMEWORK AND GO BACK AND DIG UP UP VERY FIRST POST ON BTW AND POST IT SO THAT ALL THESE GOOFS CAN READ WHAT MY VERY POST WAS ALL ABOUT.   
Richard Breth

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2005, 02:04:41 PM »

the truth is Rick Dane blasted the Nance's after my very first post and brought out the worst in me. And now that's what you have to live with.

In summary. Rick Dane was a ***hole to you when you first posted so you have been a ***hole to everybody else for 18 months.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2005, 02:05:32 PM »

For those who don't remember or don't want to remember or weren't around back in June 2004 when I made my very FIRST POST let me tell you once again what happened and why I turned into the poster I am today.

In my very first post I attacked NOBODY but MANAGEMENT and stated that management and the gestapo ruined harness racing in Chicago. After my very first post people like Rick Dane started telling me that I'm full of shit and that the Nance's are nothing but a bunch of crooks and race fixers. He went on to say that racing is fine in Chicago and that nobody has anything good to say about the Nance's.

After listening to this and taking abuse for about 4 days because I said racing in Chicago sucks and is " A Dead Game " and could never return to the glory days of racing I decided I heard enough and got tired of reading posts that we were juicers and crooks and nobody likes us. Then I decided to fire back WITH THE TRUTH and then made the post with my bash list of 30 or more. Since Rick Dane was the guy who said NOBODY in Chicago has anything good to say about the Nance's I figured why should I sit back and take this crap so I started firing away with THE TRUTH about certain people who Rick Dane claimed to have nothing good to say about us. Well, the truth hurts.

Go ahead and blame me for people not wanting to post because they are afraid of getting blasted on but the truth is Rick Dane blasted the Nance's after my very first post and brought out the worst in me. And now that's what you have to live with. The damage was done back in 2004, started by Rick Dane with his comments about us and things he knew nothing about all because he didn't like my first post saying that racing has been ruined in Chicago by the gestapo and will NEVER be what it once was. And were is Rick Dane today, suspended and hiding out at some farm in Jersey and he HATES CHICAGO RACING and the very people he defended when I said they ruined the game.

So, go ahead all you Nance and Dakuras and TC bashers like Ruckerfan, Interested Observer, Joe B. Burton, Richard Breth, Tom Wendt, Casting Couch and others. Keep up the good work with posting your  lies you hear from goofs on the backside and others like Allen Fleischer who I was stupid enough to be nice too and pass along $25 buffets tickets to him and his parents when he's out here in Summerlin visiting his parents.

Dan Nance Mr. Nice Guy that I always was to EVERYONE during my 25 years in the business is gone forever because of this #1 Harness Forum.

P.S.

HEY JANINE, DO SOME HOMEWORK AND GO BACK AND DIG UP UP VERY FIRST POST ON BTW AND POST IT SO THAT ALL THESE GOOFS CAN READ WHAT MY VERY POST WAS ALL ABOUT.   

I guess that's right Dick Breath!
FILL ER UP

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2005, 02:16:56 PM »

I DISAGREE WITH YOU RB. TC-NANCE-DAKURAS ARE GOOD POSTERS WITH MUCH INFORMATION TO PASS ALONG BUT ITS HOW THEY DO IT. TC IS IMMATURE AND GOES AFTER PEOPLE WITH GAY AND SLY REMARKS. NANCE WILL BASH AND THREATEN PEOPLE THEN BELITTLE THEM AND CALL EVERYONE TOM WENDT. AT LEAST DAKURAS S PROFESSIONAL AND PROBABLY THE ONLY SANE ONE OUT OF THIS GROUP. HE HAS A WAY OF GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE A GREAT LAWYER. I'M NOT SAYING THESE GUYS ARE BAD PEOPLE. THEY SHOULD JUST RE-THINK HOW THEY WRITE AND LEAVE OUT THE RUDE COMMENTS. JMO!!!
Richard Breth

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2005, 02:17:26 PM »

I guess that's right Dick Breath!

The behavior of a mature reasonable adult. "Esteemed poster" I mean.
FILL ER UP

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2005, 02:19:37 PM »

I DISAGREE WITH YOU RB. TC-NANCE-DAKURAS ARE GOOD POSTERS WITH MUCH INFORMATION TO PASS ALONG BUT ITS HOW THEY DO IT. TC IS IMMATURE AND GOES AFTER PEOPLE WITH GAY AND SLY REMARKS. NANCE WILL BASH AND THREATEN PEOPLE THEN BELITTLE THEM AND CALL EVERYONE TOM WENDT. AT LEAST DAKURAS IS PROFESSIONAL AND PROBABLY THE ONLY SANE ONE OUT OF THIS GROUP. HE HAS A WAY OF GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE A GREAT LAWYER. I'M NOT SAYING THESE GUYS ARE BAD PEOPLE. THEY SHOULD JUST RE-THINK HOW THEY WRITE AND LEAVE OUT THE RUDE COMMENTS. JMO!!!
Richard Breth

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2005, 02:20:59 PM »

I DISAGREE WITH YOU RB. TC-NANCE-DAKURAS ARE GOOD POSTERS WITH MUCH INFORMATION TO PASS ALONG BUT ITS HOW THEY DO IT. TC IS IMMATURE AND GOES AFTER PEOPLE WITH GAY AND SLY REMARKS. NANCE WILL BASH AND THREATEN PEOPLE THEN BELITTLE THEM AND CALL EVERYONE TOM WENDT. AT LEAST DAKURAS S PROFESSIONAL AND PROBABLY THE ONLY SANE ONE OUT OF THIS GROUP. HE HAS A WAY OF GETTING UNDER YOUR SKIN AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE A GREAT LAWYER. I'M NOT SAYING THESE GUYS ARE BAD PEOPLE. THEY SHOULD JUST RE-THINK HOW THEY WRITE AND LEAVE OUT THE RUDE COMMENTS. JMO!!!

FILL ER UP I will not disagree. Good points.

Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2005, 02:28:31 PM »

P.S.

I told you Dick Breath that's what you have to live with now. And I'm not an Esteemed poster, I'm just the guy responsible for making this the #1 popular harness forum around. And whether I'm here or gone DON'T FORGET IT!!

P.S.
    Maybe you would be an " Esteemed Poster " if you used your real name.
Richard Breth

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2005, 02:34:08 PM »

I told you Dick Breath that's what you have to live with now.

Maybe you could make your 2006 New Years resolution to "finally grow up".
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005, 02:38:07 PM »

P.S.

No Richard

What you meant to say is MAYBE YOUR 2006 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION WILL BE THAT YOU'LL GROW UP AND START POSTING UNDER YOUR REAL NAME.
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2005, 03:59:04 PM »

what about eprophine dan? would u explain that 2 me? and y did my post asking u about it get taken of the form?

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2005, 04:29:31 PM »

P.S.

Hey Ruckerfan

The post you're saying was taken down is under another topic. I addressed your question. So, now get lost and don't bother me you nobody piece of shit.
eggiewon

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2005, 09:33:01 PM »

wow I am gone for a month and now I am resposible for this forum being so rude.
          Dan
    I think you and have have made peace between us and do not want to fight I think I have apolagized to youy several times and told you I did not know you or Scott but the things I wrote were rumors I had heared and the only thing that pissed me off was you bad mouthing the people in chicago not the harness racing itselfs . You said that the trainer and drivers now a days all suck and couldnt compete 20 years ago . I thought you was wrong then and still think your wrong now.

Rick Dane

P.S. 
Merry X-Mas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: