Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 18, 2014, 12:24:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Da Bears and their chances at victory on sunday  (Read 2474 times)
ChitownSteve75

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 10:27:12 PM »

STORM CAT! Holy Shit! Dude. I'll bet you anywhere from $20-$10,000 that the Bears will cover +8 points. Email me and I'll give you my Cell phone and we can talk about this...are you serious?
Report to moderator   Logged

ZENYATTA THE GREAT! NOT RA!
mel4600

« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2007, 08:26:13 AM »

Obviously Storm Cat has not watch the Bears closely. If you never seen Rex run more than once then replay the Ram game. Aren't the Bear wide receivers the same receivers Orton was throwing to? Why couldn't Orton put up the points Grossman does? That big pass play the Bears got last week was a laser beam that hit Barrion on the dead run not some ball that hung up for a receiver to run under. Bottom line is that the Bears are 13-3 with the 3rd highest scoring offense in the NFL. Don't forget the Saints were 10-5 and lost their last 2 regular season games. The bottom line is, the Bears will not lose because of the offense. The defense needs to step up and make plays and not blow the game like they did last year.
Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2007, 10:11:03 AM »

Obviously Storm Cat has not watch the Bears closely. If you never seen Rex run more than once then replay the Ram game. Aren't the Bear wide receivers the same receivers Orton was throwing to? Why couldn't Orton put up the points Grossman does? That big pass play the Bears got last week was a laser beam that hit Barrion on the dead run not some ball that hung up for a receiver to run under. Bottom line is that the Bears are 13-3 with the 3rd highest scoring offense in the NFL. Don't forget the Saints were 10-5 and lost their last 2 regular season games. The bottom line is, the Bears will not lose because of the offense. The defense needs to step up and make plays and not blow the game like they did last year.

it was a good game and a good bet, i was ahead in the bet up till 13 minutes to play, then as they headed round the turn, lovie shook the reins and the bears drew off down to the wire proving to be much the best in winning by open lenghts. i am still a little shocked. but then again they did defeat a team with only 3 wins in last year, so its no surprise they won. what is a surprise is that such a no name team made it to the super bowl.
mel4600

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2007, 09:34:50 PM »

it was a good game and a good bet, i was ahead in the bet up till 13 minutes to play, then as they headed round the turn, lovie shook the reins and the bears drew off down to the wire proving to be much the best in winning by open lenghts. i am still a little shocked. but then again they did defeat a team with only 3 wins in last year, so its no surprise they won. what is a surprise is that such a no name team made it to the super bowl.

Once again you astound me with your lack of knowledge when it comes to evaluating football talent. I hope your not that bad with the horses. You need to look at the pro bowl roster before you call the Bears a no name team. They are also missing 2 pro-bowlers on defense.
Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2007, 03:02:09 PM »

Once again you astound me with your lack of knowledge when it comes to evaluating football talent. I hope your not that bad with the horses. You need to look at the pro bowl roster before you call the Bears a no name team. They are also missing 2 pro-bowlers on defense.

well, mel,

i was gonna make it nice and easy for you to collect, but....

you seem to be shooting your mouth off chillpill

if you would care to apologize for insulting me and talking to me in a condescending manner i could still get that 10 off to you right quick.

without that though, i am afarid the only way you will collect is if i meet you somewhere and hand you a bag of pennies.  you reap what you sew ....

Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2007, 03:03:54 PM »

i was very surprised to see the bears win, but pleasantly dissappointed. they did however defeat a team that was 3-13 last year. the colts will hand them their collective hats. double or nothing same bet ? chicken chicken  chicken
Trackman

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2007, 08:32:47 PM »

I'll take the Bears and 7 against the Colts.
JoeMama

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2007, 09:24:06 PM »

i was very surprised to see the bears win, but pleasantly dissappointed. they did however defeat a team that was 3-13 last year. the colts will hand them their collective hats. double or nothing same bet ? chicken chicken  chicken

Haha, everyone and his uncle picked the Saints. The Bears whipped them, and you mention the Saints record in 2005 in an effort to belittle the Bears' accomplishment. When the Bears win the Super Bowl, you will tell us that the Colts can't win the big game and the Patriots would have beat the Bears.
Sir Blockheadd

« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2007, 08:32:01 AM »

Haha, everyone and his uncle picked the Saints. The Bears whipped them, and you mention the Saints record in 2005 in an effort to belittle the Bears' accomplishment. When the Bears win the Super Bowl, you will tell us that the Colts can't win the big game and the Patriots would have beat the Bears.

haha ?

what are you the bully from the simpsons..

and if the bears loose will you be man enough to stop by and say you were wrong ?, well, since there are so few men remaining in america, i think i know the answer to that.

"WHEN", the bears win the super bowl, thats pretty funny. I heard rex on the radio yesterday, he said he was "great" in a type of fruedian slip. its that new arrrogance in a over confident marginal quarterback that will prevent the victory, imo.
JoeMama

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2007, 07:32:35 PM »

My mistake, I should have said "If the Bears win". I have no clue as to whether they will win or not. However, they will be in the game, so, they have a chance. I just think it is silly to belittle the Bears, they beat the Saints. Most of the experts picked the Saints, but the Bears won, and they deserve some credit, thats all I am saying.
edwarren

« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 09:36:05 PM »

I agree. I liked the Bears vs the Saints and from what I've seen, and I haven't watched every game, but from what I've seen, they did what they had to do, when they had to do it. So.....

Go Bears.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: