Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 23, 2014, 07:30:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Forum  (Read 1724 times)
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« on: December 20, 2005, 12:39:09 AM »

I have noticed over the past couple of weeks, this forum has gotten a whole lot better for some reason. Less name calling and personal attacks and more harness racing related talk. I hope this forum continues in this fashion. Maybe then we can attract some knowledgable horsemen on this site who won't have to worry about getting slammed every post.

Stan
Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 12:49:02 AM »

Stan, are you a moron? Since SN, DN, JD, and TC have not posted or slowed down, this forum is DEAD! Wake the hell up because all we have on the forum now is a bunch of goofs trying to figure out which horse is live and bragging about there handicapping skills. The forum totally sucks without these guys and I know they were sometimes brutal and should have been reprimanded but to say the forum is better, you must be sniffing spray paint in the parking lot at Maywood. Come on now, admit it, this forum needs those guys back on here. jmo.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 12:51:29 AM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 01:11:49 AM »

I have noticed over the past couple of weeks, this forum has gotten a whole lot better for some reason. Less name calling and personal attacks and more harness racing related talk. I hope this forum continues in this fashion. Maybe then we can attract some knowledgable horsemen on this site who won't have to worry about getting slammed every post.

Stan
Stan, you're not going far enough back in your analysis.  This forum got a whole lot better when one of its posters was exposed as a fraud and phony baloney.  Then, the forum took a turn for the worse when his minions of trolls attempted to ruin this forum with their fake stories and half-truths.  Well, some light has been shined and good will win out over evil - no thanks to the moderator who refuses to weed out trolls and their lies.  No person in their right mind could accept that these goofs appeared at the same time their pal was getting lambasted in the papers and it was all a big coincidence.  Admittedly, the problem of trolls is the #1 issue that must be dealt with in order for this forum to grow.  It's never too late to surface and admit the wrongdoings and pledge to stop.  Even a self titled fellatio lover like Dickie B deserves a 2nd chance at being an esteemed poster.  It has been brought to the attention of certain posters that Joe B, Tom, and burton are chums.  I hope EW is forthright when he says he was unaware of this.  Once this forum purges personas such as the known repeat offender limogirl and the like, it will expand its horizons and make it an even better place to talk harness racing and issues surrounding the sport.  TC
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 01:21:33 AM »

Tc, like I said, I don't know the reason why, and I haven't been here long enough really to know what the heck is going on, or what happened, but it seems the hatred is gone. THats why I stopped posting for a while. Now that things seem to be ok, I feel better posting on here.

Stan
Richard Breth

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2005, 01:37:18 AM »

Stan, are you a moron? Since SN, DN, JD, and TC have not posted or slowed down, this forum is DEAD! Wake the hell up because all we have on the forum now is a bunch of goofs trying to figure out which horse is live and bragging about there handicapping skills. The forum totally sucks without these guys and I know they were sometimes brutal and should have been reprimanded but to say the forum is better, you must be sniffing spray paint in the parking lot at Maywood.

See here Chitown Stan. Here is a excellent example. If you post a opinion that is outside the accepted dogma of the Esteemed Poster gestapo one of there minions will jump on and blast you to call you a moron tell you to wake the hell up accuse you of sniffing paint. They do this because they are not trolls but "esteemed posters" just trying to edcutate you for your own good. This is how the forums most "esteemed" members behave. Is it any mystery to you that the forum seems more civil when one of the most "esteemed" posters who acts this way all the time has been silent for a week?

Admittedly, the problem of trolls is the #1 issue that must be dealt with in order for this forum to grow.  It's never too late to surface and admit the wrongdoings and pledge to stop.  Even [] Dickie B deserves a 2nd chance at being an esteemed poster.

Do you think so TC? Oh my goodness. Its been a goal ever since I was a junior high school cheer leader. I never really thought I might somehow elevate into the pantheon of "esteemed" BTW harness forum with all you mega stars in real life. Oh my Oh my. I may pee myself. Excuse me.
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 02:00:30 AM »

See here Chitown Stan. Here is a excellent example. If you post a opinion that is outside the accepted dogma of the Esteemed Poster gestapo one of there minions will jump on and blast you to call you a moron tell you to wake the hell up accuse you of sniffing paint. They do this because they are not trolls but "esteemed posters" just trying to edcutate you for your own good. This is how the forums most "esteemed" members behave. Is it any mystery to you that the forum seems more civil when one of the most "esteemed" posters who acts this way all the time has been silent for a week?

Do you think so TC? Oh my goodness. Its been a goal ever since I was a junior high school cheer leader. I never really thought I might somehow elevate into the pantheon of "esteemed" BTW harness forum with all you mega stars in real life. Oh my Oh my. I may pee myself. Excuse me.

RB, you know damn well this forum is dead since these guys stopped posting. One thing you keep failing to mention about this forum is how trolls are treated and appreciated much better than "esteemed posters." Even people who sign on using vulgar and filthy names, such as yourself are appreciated. It kills you that this forum is dead without these guys and you proved it earlier today by disrespecting the lovely *** sisters by saying Las Vegas is a boring place to live. RB, you sound like you have a real problem with these guys and are maybe upset because of there success in the business. We should all enjoy the accomplishments of these "esteemed posters" (there is that word again) in the harness world. I hope you are not another person who is abusing your employers work policy and posting on company time via a company computer. That would be awful and unacceptable for somebody who holds such high moral and ethical values as yourself.

PLEASE COME BACK SN, DN, AND JD.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 02:04:05 AM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 02:46:36 AM »

As one who's not a Chi-town insider, I regret the disappearance of Wendt's wisdom.

From the vagaries of gimmick pools to Rail Dale's driving habits, he provided more USEFUL education (to me) than anyone I've read here.

He's Dick Breth, right?

I think the guy knows the game top to bottom, and people without agendas and grudges could learn a lot from him.

No excuse for fraud, and I know you all hate him, but that's my take. He at least tried to provide info for people who aren't Chi-town insiders.

Sorry. Bash now.

TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 10:10:47 AM »

As one who's not a Chi-town insider, I regret the disappearance of Wendt's wisdom.

From the vagaries of gimmick pools to Rail Dale's driving habits, he provided more USEFUL education (to me) than anyone I've read here.

He's Dick Breth, right?

I think the guy knows the game top to bottom, and people without agendas and grudges could learn a lot from him.

No excuse for fraud, and I know you all hate him, but that's my take. He at least tried to provide info for people who aren't Chi-town insiders.

Sorry. Bash now.

Jeepers, to me the fraud issue is irrelevant.  Tom loved to have the last word and to pontificate.  On the scale of what Tom THOUGHT he knew vs. what he really did know, it became obvious for Tom to go under.  Then ,he enlisted old pals to sign up and do his dirty work.  Tom thought his bully tactics (that he thinks went over big by showing up at another esteemed posters house) would work every time.  Then, he sought to confront me at the track - big mistake.  Tom is not a bad guy, just a busybody who had to rely on 3rd hand news to figure what was going on in the game.  He went to Maywood a few times a month, Balmoral a few times a year, and figured he was plugged in.  Dan *** PROVED that even from 1800 miles away, he still had access to better information DAY IN AND DAY OUT than Tom did - and to this day it kills Tom.  One of Tom "big" sources was Ehrlich - gone.  If you consider him a "source", then there are 2 dozen people at the Balmoral Christmas party using losing tickets as tinsel on their Christmas trees - LOL.

IMO, Tom is welcome back here anytime, once he apologizes to Joe D for his moral sins. I'm sure Dan and myself would love to thrash him in debate and perhaps the new Tom wouldn't suffer from the stigma of desperately having to have the last word.  His departure and annoyances were the turning point (for the better) for this forum.  I know that Tom had nothing to do with the forum being hacked, but I'll wager he was in the small minority that was elated to see it happened.  Pity that trackmausoleum. com got no new business as a result.  Since I'm assuming you're the old Jeezus, I hope the modified screenname is working better for you.  Be careful and don't make a habit of changing screen names though, as some ner-do-wells do to take their potstots.  Happy Holidays to you and I hope you get that track in MN under your tree.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 11:34:36 AM »

RB, you know damn well this forum is dead since these guys stopped posting. One thing you keep failing to mention about this forum is how trolls are treated and appreciated much better than "esteemed posters." Even people who sign on using vulgar and filthy names, such as yourself are appreciated. It kills you that this forum is dead without these guys and you proved it earlier today by disrespecting the lovely *** sisters by saying Las Vegas is a boring place to live. RB, you sound like you have a real problem with these guys and are maybe upset because of there success in the business. We should all enjoy the accomplishments of these "esteemed posters" (there is that word again) in the harness world. I hope you are not another person who is abusing your employers work policy and posting on company time via a company computer. That would be awful and unacceptable for somebody who holds such high moral and ethical values as yourself.

SUPERMAN. If that IS your real name.

One mans dead is another mans peace and quiet. Regular people can post and discuss without being blasted and insulted by someone who thinks they know everything. Someone who always puts others down. Who wants to talk only about themselfs and what they have brag about how everything they have is best and everyone else is jealous. Sound familiar? I dont miss it.

Trolls treated better than "esteemed posters". Dont think so. If I posted your real name and personal info I am sure Janine would take that down. Go read some of TCs insults to ZeeGirl and others to see the most truly vile nasty personal posts anyone puts on this forum. Those are left up mostly. Ones he used to trade with Robman were worse. Dan uses filthy language regular and threatens people with personal violence. Sometimes is edited but not always. Joe D. and Scott N. has used there share of curses. "Esteemed posters" on BTW get away with a lot that other web masters on other forums would take down. Some of the things Dan has done in the past with destryoing messing the forum would get him lifetime banned from other forums. You should also beleive it that Dan and some of his Vegas buddys set this forums bad behavior when they found BTW last year. Before Dan it was mostly well behaved. When he says he made it what it is you beleive it. He made it a mess of fighting.

Do miss Joe D. That man has a sense of humor. Posts intersting info when not high on Johnston gas also.

Jeepers. I am not Tom.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 11:52:19 AM »

RB, please write
I'm not Tom
I don't know Tom
I never met Tom
1000 times on a blackboard and see if anyone cares.  In fact, trolls and liars and spreaders of misinformation are what hurts this forum.  You are in fact a TROLL, someone who bashes only people who obviously know more about the game than you do.  I directed maximum venom at someone who was PROVEN to have at least 6 aliases, some of them to fire at me while acting 2-faced in saying all was well via p.m.s.  This behavior is the LOWEST, and that person got a fraction of what they deserved.  I personally have nothing against Tom other than he must atone for his moral sin against Joe D.  Once you have the 1st clue of what is going on in harness racing in IL and on this forum, let us all know please.  I'm glad that Tom has friends, brothers, butchers, ex-fiancees, broodmare buyers, carny workers, and so forth to do his bidding.  Of course, EW is the only one with balls to at least examine all the facts and decide for himself what is fact and what is fiction - AND he NEVER hid behind a disgusting screen name Dickie.  There is no shame in your sexuality, unless you're the type that likes to molest little boys.  You aren't are you ?  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 12:04:13 PM »

There is no shame in your sexuality, unless you're the type that likes to molest little boys.  You aren't are you ?  TC

You see SUPERMAN. It is behavior like TCs that is root cause of all problems on the forum. "Esteemed posters" behave like this it just creates more trolls to sign up and behave the same. The "esteemed posters" -- presumably the forum models and thought leaders -- should behave like civilized grown ups and discuss in a rational manner. Set the tone. Instead they pile on sexual insults that 8 year olds might find funny to set the lowest possible standard for discussion on the forum.
movinawayfaraway

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 12:12:24 PM »

sorry, but anyone who uses freaking elephant tranquilizers has NO BUSINESS commenting on what other trainers should or should not be doing

already did this - movinawayfaraway
Chitown Stan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 03:50:49 PM »

Let me say a few things. First of all, using ones real name is irrellevent. Yeah, it may show you have guts, balls, whatever. It may make you an esteemed poster or whatever. But IMO it doesn't make you a better person or a better man. When I turn this forum off, when I hit the big X button in the right hand corner, thats it for me. I don't think about this forum, I don't dream about *** or Wendt, I could care less about TC or Breth. You guys seem to take this way way to far.

I can certainly care less about esteemed posters. What the hell are esteemed posters anyway? And let me tell you one more thing. I have NEVER learned anything from anybody on this forum except Dakuras, Edward William, and RTP. I never learned anything from ***, Wendt, TC, Superman, or SN. As far as I am concerned, they have contributed nothing but their own personal agendas to this forum. They have spewed venemous hatred toward people that have different opinions. I was on this forum 1 week, and I was accused of being Tom Wendt and a troll. Well, you know what, you can call me whatever the hell you want. Whatever makes you feel better about yourselves.

But after this post, I will never respond to anything but harness related questions again. I urge every good poster here to do the same. If you ignore the bullshit, it will eventually go away. Thats my plan from here on out.

Stan
DIFFERENT STROKES

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 03:55:43 PM »

Let me say a few things. First of all, using ones real name is irrellevent. Yeah, it may show you have guts, balls, whatever. It may make you an esteemed poster or whatever. But IMO it doesn't make you a better person or a better man. When I turn this forum off, when I hit the big X button in the right hand corner, thats it for me. I don't think about this forum, I don't dream about *** or Wendt, I could care less about TC or Breth. You guys seem to take this way way to far.

I can certainly care less about esteemed posters. What the hell are esteemed posters anyway? And let me tell you one more thing. I have NEVER learned anything from anybody on this forum except Dakuras, Edward William, and RTP. I never learned anything from ***, Wendt, TC, Superman, or SN. As far as I am concerned, they have contributed nothing but their own personal agendas to this forum. They have spewed venemous hatred toward people that have different opinions. I was on this forum 1 week, and I was accused of being Tom Wendt and a troll. Well, you know what, you can call me whatever the hell you want. Whatever makes you feel better about yourselves.

But after this post, I will never respond to anything but harness related questions again. I urge every good poster here to do the same. If you ignore the bullshit, it will eventually go away. Thats my plan from here on out.

Stan

HEY STAN....FU*K YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN HERE ON!!! *** IS THE BEST POSTER ON HERE AND MADE THIS FORUM WHAT IT IS....#1. PERIOD. NOW GO BACK TO WASHING DISHES IN THE MCDONALDS KITCHEN AND SHUT THE FU*K UP OR BETTER YET, GIVE ALAN FLEISCHER A CALL AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM.  Angry
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 03:58:14 PM by DIFFERENT STROKES » Report to moderator   Logged
movinawayfaraway

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 04:00:25 PM »

HEY STAN....FU*K YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN HERE ON!!! *** IS THE BEST POSTER ON HERE AND MADE THIS FORUM WHAT IT IS....#1. PERIOD. NOW GO BACK TO WASHING DISHES IN THE MCDONALDS KITCHEN AND SHUT THE FU*K UP OR BETTER YET, GIVE ALAN FLEISCHER A CALL AND TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM.  Angry

seems like the only comment you can come back to anyone with is about fleischer?  why don't you put a post up that is of some real value?

already did this - movinawayfaraway
Zulu

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »

NOW GO BACK TO WASHING DISHES IN THE MCDONALDS KITCHEN

When did they start using dishes at Mickey D`s?
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2005, 05:32:17 PM »

this foram is twise as good now *** has shut the hell up and stoped telling everyone how good he was when he really sucked balls ! u r right superman is great now!!!!! and by the way i know u r reading everything thats put on here dan so u r still a dickhead just one who has lost his balls all of a sudden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2005, 05:38:06 PM »

Speaking of a better forum

I think this is a better forum when there isn't any bashing or more so when guy's like rucker fan dint try and start shit!!!

here is a thought were ever you are from do two things 1. learn how to spell!!! ( or use spell check) 2. buy a cheap air line ticket to Vegas and say that to Dan's face.

on second thought forget the wholething---   you more than likely are a bust -out and a ***!!
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 05:52:02 PM »

haha funny one mate i can spell just cant type lol sorry for that barn to wire readers i rnt very clued up about the whole computer thing have trained horses all my life didnt really have much time 4 puters! only bought one cause i heard from few good friends who read here everyday but dont post what a f*****G jerk this *** guy is and now i can read the crap for my self i have to agree!!!!!!!! a dickhead who has no idea bout raceing in the year 2005 and should shut the hell up

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: