Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 06:29:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT GIVES: Boundry Lines.  (Read 2674 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: December 19, 2005, 09:40:54 PM »

That new rat track OTB in NILES that is going to be constructed. This was the ruling made by GOD. All OTB's North of State Street,that being RLD Chicago go to RLD. How dues intertrack partners get an OTB in Niles when it's north of state street. The agreement was Intertrack partners have all OTB's South of State Street. Who's *** who. Hey prize winner Terry. Give me a explaination on this one.
Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 10:06:47 PM »

That new rat track OTB in NILES that is going to be constructed. This was the ruling made by GOD. All OTB's North of State Street,that being RLD Chicago go to RLD. How dues intertrack partners get an OTB in Niles when it's north of state street. The agreement was Intertrack partners have all OTB's South of State Street. Who's *** who. Hey prize winner Terry. Give me a explaination on this one.

The Mason-Dixon line was eliminated in the 1999 law, I believe. Same law that gave all the tracks more OTB's. Theoretically now Dick D. could open an OTB close to one of the other tracks or some other existing OTB. Which, come to think of it, he has already done! So here's a question for everyone whining about this Niles OTB being so close to Trackside and Oh! My! Goodness! Isn't it all so Horrible: Where was your whining when Arlington opened that South Elgin OTB so close to the North Aurora OTB? Hmmmmm?
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 10:26:57 PM »

You have not answered or fulfilled my Question. Elgin OTB. You were the one who explained streets running from west to downtown. Were does Lake steet Rt 20 end up. Thank You.
off stride

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 10:33:57 PM »

WHERE'S THE FREE BEER???
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 10:35:42 PM »

You have not answered or fulfilled my Question.

Yes John, I did. There are no more artificial boundary lines. They were eliminated. Possibly even written out of law. There are no more north south streets, or east west streets, that mean anything as far as where anyone can locate an OTB.
Thomas Graham

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »

There never was a LAW dividing the OTBs between RLD and InterTrack Partners (ITP).  It was an agreement between the parties (which incidentally resulted in ITP's Peoria and Rockford facilities becoming RLD facilities, then RLD closed Peoria).  The agreement expired around the time of the new law (but is unrelated to that law) and the parties decided not to extend the agreement.  Then ITP re-opened the Peoria OTB (on a smaler scale).

So you see John Frank, ITP can open an OTB anywhere they's like (other than within five miles of an exisiting racetrack) and RLD is free to open one anywhere he wants (other than within five miles of an existing racetrack).
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 10:39:38 PM »

WHERE'S THE FREE BEER???

LOL! Off stride! That was a good one.

Consider yourself as claimant on one free beer "coupon" at Hawthorne that weekend if you show up and introduce yourself to me. (I know you're a harness guy, but maybe you play flats, too.)
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 10:41:43 PM »

There never was a LAW dividing the OTBs between RLD and InterTrack Partners (ITP).  It was an agreement between the parties (which incidentally resulted in ITP's Peoria and Rockford facilities becoming RLD facilities, then RLD closed Peoria).  The agreement expired around the time of the new law (but is unrelated to that law) and the parties decided not to extend the agreement.

Thank you for clarifying, Thomas.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 10:50:30 PM »

Were not talkin Hillary Clinton 2 face talking here. Were talkin Chicago and immediate suburbs. NO ONE CARES ABOUT A 100 MILE RADIUS.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 09:04:49 AM by warden » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 10:57:33 PM »

John Frank if you read the whole thread and still do not understand there's not much left to discuss. Unless your original question wasn't worded well, and we have no idea what you're asking. Which I admit is a possibility.
Thomas Graham

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 10:58:01 PM »

Listen you drunk.... you asked a question and I answered.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 09:05:55 AM by warden » Report to moderator   Logged
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005, 11:23:51 PM »

Neither one of you answered. Rule written and rule abided by. And no one gives a shit about Peoria or Effingham or That Mormon city where they had the right to hang the false profit Big Man Young.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 09:06:57 AM by warden » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2005, 11:29:53 PM »

Neither one of you answered. Rule written and rule abided by.

Aha. I think I understand the problem. Multi word sentences.

John.
The.
Rule.
Was.
Rescinded. (I know, going out on a limb with 3 syllables.)
There.
Is.
No.
More.
Rule.

P.S. Great word "credents". It's like "guys who have credentials", or something. Maybe "guys who have some credence". All mixed up with "cretin". Such a fertile plain of the intellect, these exchanges wirh John Frank.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 09:08:08 AM by warden » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2005, 11:33:29 PM »

WHERE'S THE FREE BEER???

i think john is still mesmerized by the 'free beer' talk...
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2005, 11:37:43 PM »

OK 5 by 1. Give me the evidence. I want your proof. I demand such. Since mine is the original,now show me otherwise. I demand documentation that disputes original treaty. SHOWWWW MEEEEE.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2005, 11:42:31 PM »

Been trying to catch my attention OFFSTRIDE. I'm not into paste posting. But I am into kickin one's ASS.
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2005, 11:44:29 PM »

OK 5 by 1. Give me the evidence. I want your proof. I demand such. Since mine is the original,now show me otherwise. I demand documentation that disputes original treaty. SHOWWWW MEEEEE.

John, that was reported in news accounts of the time, 1999. Maybe those stories are still available in pay archives at Sun Times or Chicago Tribune, but I am not going to spend money to prove any point to you. The boundaries are history.

You walk up to the manager (or someone who knows something, if they are mutually exclusive) at Trackside this Friday or whenever you go out next, and ask them.
Thomas Graham

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2005, 11:54:09 PM »

Here's your proof. No Mason-Dixon line.

(8.1) Inter-track wagering location licensees who derive their licenses from a particular organization licensee shall conduct inter-track wagering and simulcast wagering only at locations which are either within 90 miles of that race track where the particular organization licensee is licensed to conduct racing, or within 135 miles of that race track where the particular organization licensee is licensed to conduct racing in the case of race tracks in counties of less than 400,000 that were operating on or before June 1, 1986. However, inter-track wagering and simulcast wagering shall not be conducted by those licensees at any location within 5 miles of any race track at which a horse race meeting has been licensed in the current year, unless the person having operating control of such race track has given its written consent to such inter-track wagering location licensees, which consent must be filed with the Board at or prior to the time application is made.
BeauNarro

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2005, 03:55:02 PM »

Could you possibly be the same Terry S. that clocks at Hawthorne? hmmmmm...I was just wondering....hmmmmm
TommyCh

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2005, 09:08:54 PM »

State Street runs north-south, not east-west. Maybe you mean the river as it runs downtown.
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2005, 09:42:40 PM »

State Street runs north-south, not east-west. Maybe you mean the river as it runs downtown.

Not that it matters in this discussion, but isn't Madison the North-South Chicago dividing line?

>>Could you possibly be the same Terry S. that clocks at Hawthorne? hmmmmm...I was just wondering....hmmmmm<<<

Looks like you have been found out, Terry S. B!!
David

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2005, 10:05:02 PM »

Madison is the North/South dividing line in Chicago, but I don't think that was the street used for the now expired boundary agreement - as the State/Lake Otb is 2 blocks North of Madison.

What I don't understand is why John Frank complains alot about Trackside and Levy and on and on - yet seems so anti  Intertrack OTB especially the new Niles one.  You would think he would welcome the competition and no doubt better customer service.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 10:07:48 PM by David » Report to moderator   Logged
CLOCKERTERRY

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2005, 10:32:33 PM »

Looks like you have been found out, Terry S. B!!

I guess. Found out again. And again and again.

BeauNarro, sorry, I am not a real clocker. I only play one on this forum, in honor of our inspiration, clockerbob.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: