Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 17, 2014, 06:39:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PAT BERRY  (Read 2656 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: October 24, 2005, 12:40:19 PM »

Congrats to Pat Berry for breaking his 0-for 62 Saturday night streak by winning the 1st w/ Franco Thunder N.  He won 2 races in 10, so now he's a much more robust 2-for-72 since Sep. 3 on the biggest night of the week.  TC
« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 01:02:34 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
BDH

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2005, 07:03:00 PM »

I wonder if Patrick will be part of the mass exodus coming up in a few weeks?
Maybe the Big M and May/Bal schedule?Good luck Pat!
Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2005, 07:09:46 PM »

The way he's driving -Good Luck is what he'll need !  Skill is not prevalent in him at this point IMO.  TC
Banker Barker

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 09:25:31 AM »

FIVE wins Monday, but who is counting..........
TC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 10:28:41 AM »

5 wins...at Maywood.  He still isn't a good driver because he's closed at Balmoral.  I can't wait until he goes east and bats .130 in NJ.  I've never seen a guy as unfocused while a competitior as this guy.  If he gets the "Eye of the Tiger" back, I'll give him a 2nd chance.  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 01:43:06 AM »

I guess utter failure on Saturdays led him to take off tonight.  Good move, you have no shot on Saturdays anyway, so why not just throw in the towel.  Quitters and cheats - both make me sick.  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 01:55:02 AM »

Berry missed Sat. night because he had Harvard driving school lessons. Those lessons are tought by none other than the great Ross Leonard. They are how to keep a horse classified until the age of 13. The practice starts with Ross following Pat around a corn field and never passing him, followed by George Conley doing the same, then Gary Rath and any other Harvard no driving Bum.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 02:06:47 AM »

...and here I thought the lightbulb was burning bright in RD's cabesa and he finally pulled the plug on the Harvard Horror Show -LOL.   Sorry, Kim Roth.  R. Bob probably already figured he's better off letting Robbie Smolin go down the road in the bike than the CLOSED Mr. Frankenberry (as long as no backroads telephone poles crop up near the 3/16ths pole -LOL).  TC
BIG FAN

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 05:46:31 PM »

Nice guys always given me good drives.2 questions:Where is he  and is he going to try the Big M again?
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2005, 07:06:10 PM »

Oh yes he is going to NJ. Only problem there is he's hoping that their not watching Chicago racing the last 2-months because if they are they will see how lost he really is.  Tongue  Im sure they need grooms and stall cleaners so thats not out of the question.  Besides anybody that wears Randy J's or Jay G's colors can't possibly make "BIG TIME" at THE BIG M.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 12:39:52 AM »

...and here I thought the lightbulb was burning bright in RD's cabesa and he finally pulled the plug on the Harvard Horror Show -LOL.   Sorry, Kim Roth.  R. Bob probably already figured he's better off letting Robbie Smolin go down the road in the bike than the CLOSED Mr. Frankenberry (as long as no backroads telephone poles crop up near the 3/16ths pole -LOL).  TC
... hey i was trying to get as much love as lil rod hitting a WIDELOAD sign with red flashing lights with a semi as a landing pad... lmfao!!! ... my excuse is the 2 deer running in front of my truck... which i didnt hit ... which pissed me off ...   but whats his excuse? lmfao either way ... me n rod are now known as the crash kings of balmoral! ... so watch out for those who come across us on the road its a 50/50 shot of you living .... are motto is we swurve and we curve and we hit people at random! Shocked)

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: