Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 11:31:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBIN SCHADT QUEEN OF EPIGEN  (Read 10219 times)
njhorseman

« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2005, 10:11:43 PM »

allen

You'll have to do better than that.
Report to moderator   Logged
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2005, 10:13:20 PM »

tell you what you give me your whole name, address, phone # and i will do the same.  deal??
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2005, 10:18:10 PM »

You'll have to do better than that Paulie..

allen
rozzibo

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2005, 03:00:32 AM »

it was my understanding that in Indiana when a horse tested positive for epo the horse had to set out until it tested clean of epo at the owners cost for testing.  anyone else hear of this.  I know that they only had a couple of them in the last couple of years.
njhorseman

« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2005, 10:53:13 AM »

tell you what you give me your whole name, address, phone # and i will do the same.  deal??

I would suggest you research this forum's archives. You will find a link to the page on my publisher's website advertising my book. Once you do that, you will have my full name. Once you have that, you can access USTA records for my address. OK?
njhorseman

« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2005, 10:54:09 AM »

it was my understanding that in Indiana when a horse tested positive for epo the horse had to set out until it tested clean of epo at the owners cost for testing.  anyone else hear of this.  I know that they only had a couple of them in the last couple of years.

That is the general procedure in all the states that have EPO testing.
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2005, 11:42:06 AM »

That is the general procedure in all the states that have EPO testing.

THIS IS TRUE. and some horses have taken over a year to get epo out of thier systems
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2005, 06:01:56 PM »

I would suggest you research this forum's archives. You will find a link to the page on my publisher's website advertising my book. Once you do that, you will have my full name. Once you have that, you can access USTA records for my address. OK?

Thats not what i said. Give me your name address, and phone # right now. The hell with going back looking for archives.

You wrote a book? On what? Needlepointing......
njhorseman

« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2005, 06:56:35 PM »

Thats not what i said. Give me your name address, and phone # right now. The hell with going back looking for archives.

You wrote a book? On what? Needlepointing......

Oh yeah...I'm going to give it to you right now!

The book is about something you obviously have no knowledge of...harness racing.
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2005, 08:54:21 PM »

Oh yeah...I'm going to give it to you right now!

The book is about something you obviously have no knowledge of...harness racing.

I wouldnt read your book if you paid me to read it. From what ive heard the book is a joke.......
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2005, 09:49:37 PM »

AGGGGEEEEE,

I have the book and it isn't a joke.  It also has his name right on the cover.  He isn't hiding from anyone.  You probably wouldn't like it, no pictures.
njhorseman

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2005, 11:42:48 PM »

I wouldnt read your book if you paid me to read it. From what ive heard the book is a joke.......

Let's see...first you want me to tell you who I am, because you don't know, and now you say my book is a joke, which means you must know who I am.

The usual contradictions from a BTW troll.
darth vader

« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2005, 11:53:29 PM »

HEY  BOB I THINK YOU HAVE   LEAGAL   RECOURSE IF YOU CAN PROVE WHAT HAS BEEN DONE TO THE HORSE YOU SHOULD  SUE  !!! AND PLEASE CONTACT THE IRB AND LET THEM KNOW .. THERE ARE CROOKS ALL IN THE  HORSE RACING INDUSTRY TRYING TO MAKE  A  FAST BUCK OR TWO UNTIL THE RULES  CHANGE THEY WILL ALWAYS  BE SOMEONE TRYING TO MAKE   A SCORE    GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE THE HORSE GETS  BETTER
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2005, 12:41:56 AM »

Has anyone spoken with the actual Bob Horowitz to verify?

Let's not forget that this horse did race (and win) at Hoosier.  Obviously, it's possible that things definitely could've happened between now and then -- but I don't think Robin has gotten a positive EVER.

I'm definitely a little skeptical.

However -- if this is true, I would think you could definitely sue.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
njhorseman

« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2005, 08:26:07 AM »

Has anyone spoken with the actual Bob Horowitz to verify?

Let's not forget that this horse did race (and win) at Hoosier.  Obviously, it's possible that things definitely could've happened between now and then -- but I don't think Robin has gotten a positive EVER.

I'm definitely a little skeptical.

However -- if this is true, I would think you could definitely sue.

Best,
EW

EW:
You can always sue, but you'll lose. Wink Even if the horse was treated with EPO you can't prove who did it or when. The antibodies could be present a year or more after the EPO was administered. That's why in the states that test for EPO, the trainer is not suspended for a positive.
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2005, 08:28:30 AM »

Let's see...first you want me to tell you who I am, because you don't know, and now you say my book is a joke, which means you must know who I am.

The usual contradictions from a BTW troll.

Dont know who you are and could care less who you are. From what ive been told you have already been exposed on this forum and caught in a few fairy tale lies. Take care paulie..

allen
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2005, 01:32:46 PM »

EW:
You can always sue, but you'll lose. Wink Even if the horse was treated with EPO you can't prove who did it or when. The antibodies could be present a year or more after the EPO was administered. That's why in the states that test for EPO, the trainer is not suspended for a positive.

I figured as much, but also thought that although slightly dastardly, it would be a pretty good way to publicize your issue.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
njhorseman

« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2005, 05:06:47 PM »

Dont know who you are and could care less who you are. From what ive been told you have already been exposed on this forum and caught in a few fairy tale lies. Take care paulie..

allen

You've been told something wrong. I've never been "exposed" and the last thing I am is a liar.
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2005, 05:32:19 PM »

OK fellas,

I know Paul, and he is no liar. He is a person I met when I was in Jersey and he is a friend.  He has been to Chicago and he does know what he is talking about. Enough crap already. Make peace it is CHRISTMAS!! 
ageecee

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2005, 06:18:33 PM »

You've been told something wrong. I've never been "exposed" and the last thing I am is a liar.

whatever paulie-my info is correct

allen
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: December 24, 2005, 12:57:40 AM »

Did anyone see False Alarm and Docdor Kevin race tonight ?? I am starting to believe this epigon thing about her horses. I was over at the rail at Maywood tonight and got a face full of horse hair from False Alarm when he passed me by. I never seen a horse losing hair in December have you Huh Is this the after affects of long term Epigon use Huh The horses were not lame so what else could be wrong Huh
eggiewon

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: December 24, 2005, 05:39:42 PM »

Guys bekieve it or not but this sight is pretty popular even in NJ many people know of it .  My guess would be that that is BOB.  cause I heared this story out there before it hit BTW . Fron what I gather (NOT FACTS) ther are 3 other law suits in NJ right now over the same thing. Horses were claimed and tested positive for EPO. If Bob gets a split sample and test the horse threw a privite lab and sues it goes over the head of th NJRC and stright to a court of law. Where it may take some time but he will win if he can prove that the horse had a forien sibstance in it when it raced . It has been proven that the antibodies can stay in a horses system, but the level of these are much greater when a horse has been given EPO within the last 30 days . So from what Bob is saying the horse is near death so my guess would be he was giving some recently. I think Robin has had this horse over a year anyway.
                    I met Bob and he seems to be a good guy I think I have his # i will try to contact him to find out more for you guys .

Take care and  happy holidays .

Rick Dane
TC

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: December 24, 2005, 06:43:45 PM »

Guys bekieve it or not but this sight is pretty popular even in NJ many people know of it .  My guess would be that that is BOB.  cause I heared this story out there before it hit BTW . Fron what I gather (NOT FACTS) ther are 3 other law suits in NJ right now over the same thing. Horses were claimed and tested positive for EPO. If Bob gets a split sample and test the horse threw a privite lab and sues it goes over the head of th NJRC and stright to a court of law. Where it may take some time but he will win if he can prove that the horse had a forien sibstance in it when it raced . It has been proven that the antibodies can stay in a horses system, but the level of these are much greater when a horse has been given EPO within the last 30 days . So from what Bob is saying the horse is near death so my guess would be he was giving some recently. I think Robin has had this horse over a year anyway.
                    I met Bob and he seems to be a good guy I think I have his # i will try to contact him to find out more for you guys .

Take care and  happy holidays .

Rick Dane
RD, come on it's the holidays - stick to what you know.  Please don't come on and speculate when frankly your posts are not too easy on the eye to begin with.  Good luck in 2006 and I hope you win in bunches.  I'm on your side in your plight to get a fair shake with the IRB, but worry about your barn and how to move forward now that you've taken a new step by replacing Berry until he improves (which I'm sure he will some day).  I'll agree that NJ is watching and reading and posting here.  Too bad for them some of us are in tune with events unfolding out there but they don't care about the plight of the horsemen here.  Of course, they are all welcome if they don't resort to trolling.  Happy holidays to you and Kim.  TC
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: December 25, 2005, 11:44:23 AM »

Good to see you back, Rick.
off stride

« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2006, 08:08:46 AM »

GOOD AFTERNOON FORUM,

MY NAME IS BOB HOROWITZ AND I AM A TRAINER AT THE MEADOWLANDS RACETRACK IN EAST RUTHERFORD, NEW JERSEY. THIS IS MY FIRST POST ON THIS FORUM AND DECIDED TO WRITE THIS SO ALL OF THE CHICAGO TRAINERS WILL KNOW WHERE I AM COMING FROM. TWO WEEKS AGO MY OWNERS CLAIMED A HORSE FROM ROBIN SCHADT NAMED PACIFIC PLAYBOY FOR $75,000. 

BOB HOROWITZ 

glad to see you got a fifth place check sat nit...see what you get for claiming a chicago based horse...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: