Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 08:19:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEY DAKURAS/NANCE DELETE THIS!!!  (Read 409 times)
Sullivan

« on: January 11, 2007, 07:47:00 AM »

It  now seems that the very principles of what horseshit.com was founded upon have now been tossed aside. 

As I told you people months ago that Dakuras only created that website for these reasons

1. To have one less step involved in trying to discover the identity of certain posters who wished to remain anonymous.
2. To have complete control of what is said on the forums so if a poster does make true/rude remarks about he or Nance the post would be removed.
3. Try to preserve his legacy in some manner because he was inept at having offspring with a woman, who if stuck in a vaccum and set on a spin would be large enough to create a gravitational pull more significant than most lunar bodies.

I do miss some of the e-thugs that left for horseshit.com 

Oh, how I miss the mixed-ethnicity bigot, LvGaryD and his stupidity.  Purchase any more minorities to marry?
Oh how I miss the NY pile of sewage Casemania and his terrible picks and pro wrestling quotes (By the way, if you ever quote a pro wrestler in an arguement, you automatically lose, ***)
And Bobby Orr.  Wait, he's still here.  Nevermind

They often refer to Janine as a "forum nazi".  I think Adolph Dakuras is much more suitable based on recent events.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 07:52:13 AM by Sullivan » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: