Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 11:37:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I DON'T KNOW WHY...  (Read 2445 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: December 18, 2005, 10:55:19 AM »

I guess there was some post about Joe B put up yesterday.  I forgot what it said, but someone who claimed to know him gave out his address or something stupid like that.  If you are a friend of Joe B, you MIGHT have asked him 1st before ratting on him.  I don't know why it was deleted, but I hope it was full of lies and innuendo, because Joe B wouldn't tolerate such behavior on this forum which he clearly loves (245 posts, mostly swipes at myself, Dan, or Joe).  Let's all try to get the facts straight more often and do better editing on what does and doesn't belong on the forum.  Also, RTP mentioned that he may have picked up a laptop virus from some p.m. he got from another poster.  Whoever may have done this, shame on you !  What's next - police reports filed, posters visiting pther poster's homes unannounced, etc. ?  As Rodney King once warbled..."can't we all just get along ?"  TC
Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 12:48:53 AM »

The other night Joe B was exposed by a poster and the thread was taken down anyone know the reason why?Huh Seems he rips on people pretty good so when he gets a taste of his own medicine it gets taken down. Maybe Jannie can tell us why???

Guess Joe B isn't posting anymore. Why?Huh
freedom of speech

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 12:57:52 AM »

HOW COME THE LADY KEEPS TAKING DOWN THE INFORMATION ABOUT WHO BURTON AND JOE B ARE? I GUESS ITS OKAY FOR JOE B(edited) TO BELITTLE WHOEVER HE WANTS TO ON THIS FORUM AND POST PEOPLES REAL NAMES BUT WHEN SOMEBODY ELSE DOES IT, THE LADY TAKES THE POSTS DOWN IMMEDIATELY. HOW NICE AND CONVIENT. IT SOUNDS LIKE A DOUBLE STANDARD. THE LADY SAYS SHE TAKES DOWN TROLL POSTS BUT LEAVES JOE B AND BURTONS POSTS UP.  HELLLLLOOOOOO IS JOE B AND BURTON SOMEBODYS REAL NAME...NOOOOO. SO WHY DO YOU LET BURTON AND JOE B POST OTHER PEOPLE NAMES AND WHEN WE POST JOE B(edited)'S REAL NAME YOU TAKE IT DOWN. THATS BULLSHIT.[/i]

edited
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 01:02:05 AM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 01:03:38 AM »

HOW COME THE LADY KEEPS TAKING DOWN THE INFORMATION ABOUT WHO BURTON AND JOE B ARE? I GUESS ITS OKAY FOR JOE B(edited) TO BELITTLE WHOEVER HE WANTS TO ON THIS FORUM AND POST PEOPLES REAL NAMES BUT WHEN SOMEBODY ELSE DOES IT, THE LADY TAKES THE POSTS DOWN IMMEDIATELY. HOW NICE AND CONVIENT. IT SOUNDS LIKE A DOUBLE STANDARD. THE LADY SAYS SHE TAKES DOWN TROLL POSTS BUT LEAVES JOE B AND BURTONS POSTS UP.  HELLLLLOOOOOO IS JOE B AND BURTON SOMEBODYS REAL NAME...NOOOOO. SO WHY DO YOU LET BURTON AND JOE B POST OTHER PEOPLE NAMES AND WHEN WE POST JOE B(edited)'S REAL NAME YOU TAKE IT DOWN. THATS BULLSHIT.[/i]

edited

Freedom- I understand what you are saying and I asked your question to * on another thread titled Joe b? Lets give J* a chance to tell the forum why she is taking the posts down.
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 01:05:30 AM »

Freedom of speech is for all, not just trolls.  Try using your own real name instead of sniping at everyone else from multiple AOL screen names.

jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 01:14:23 AM »

Superman,

Do you want brand new posters telling people your full name, the company you work for and telling them to call and complain about what you are doing on the internet?  "Freedom of speech" wants to take away those freedoms from everyone else.

SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 01:15:20 AM »

J*- Thanks for answering the question. One thing that seems puzzling to me is why you would allow burton and joe b to post under troll names, or myself for that matter. I have posted under Superman from day one. You gotta admit, burton and joe b have hassled these guys from day one and posted there real names and you left the posts up. I am not getting involved here but ***, dakuras and tc have helped your forum alot. I guess it becomes a point of what you are willing to allow and by who you are willing to allow post it. Just because a person does not use his right name does not make him a troll or me, burton and joe b are all trolls. Let these guys post because they suffered months of abuse at the hands of burton and joe b. turnabout is fair play. jmo.
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 01:25:59 AM »

Anonymous names do not make someone a troll.  There are many legitimate reasons for not using your real name on the internet, not the least of them being to keep someone with a grudge from harrassing you at work.

Joe B has always used that name, same with Burton.  Their posts are not any worse than anyone else's here.  When they are out of line they get deleted like anyone else.  Dan ***, Joe Dakuras and TC have not been "outed" by anyone, they choose to use their real names.  They are free to answer other posters as well.

But we've had other posters who sign up multiple names on AOL solely to attack other posters.  This is who I consider the troll(s) and delete/ban when I determine he/they have shown up again.  "Freedom of speech" is the latest name for this troll who abuses that freedom, abuses the concept of anonymity, and abuses most of the regular posters on this forum.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 01:32:28 AM »

Freedom of speech is for all, not just trolls.  Try using your own real name instead of sniping at everyone else from multiple AOL screen names.

Amen.

And -- guess what?  This is a private forum -- moderated by our fair hostess, Janine.  She does the work, and she can delete as she sees fit to moderate the forum as she wishes.

If you don't like it -- start your own.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 03:04:02 AM »

And -- guess what?  This is a private forum -- moderated by our fair hostess, Janine.

More than moderated by. Created by. Paid for by. Owned by. Can do what ever she wants to by.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 03:29:39 AM »

More than moderated by. Created by. Paid for by. Owned by. Can do what ever she wants to by.

Exactly.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005, 09:41:09 AM »

Anonymous names do not make someone a troll.  There are many legitimate reasons for not using your real name on the internet, not the least of them being to keep someone with a grudge from harrassing you at work.

Joe B has always used that name, same with Burton.  Their posts are not any worse than anyone else's here.  When they are out of line they get deleted like anyone else.  Dan ***, Joe Dakuras and TC have not been "outed" by anyone, they choose to use their real names.  They are free to answer other posters as well.

But we've had other posters who sign up multiple names on AOL solely to attack other posters.  This is who I consider the troll(s) and delete/ban when I determine he/they have shown up again.  "Freedom of speech" is the latest name for this troll who abuses that freedom, abuses the concept of anonymity, and abuses most of the regular posters on this forum.

That's the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2005, 09:51:15 AM »

J*- Thanks for answering the question. One thing that seems puzzling to me is why you would allow burton and joe b to post under troll names, or myself for that matter. I have posted under Superman from day one. You gotta admit, burton and joe b have hassled these guys from day one and posted there real names and you left the posts up. I am not getting involved here but ***, dakuras and tc have helped your forum alot. I guess it becomes a point of what you are willing to allow and by who you are willing to allow post it. Just because a person does not use his right name does not make him a troll or me, burton and joe b are all trolls. Let these guys post because they suffered months of abuse at the hands of burton and joe b. turnabout is fair play. jmo.

I've posted as "Burton" my actual nickname from day one.
I've never posted as anyone else.
As far as me posting other peoples real names?
They have posted them themselves.
Call me whatever computer slang name you want.
I'm Burton.

Very interesting post though.
Especially from a guy/gal who calls himself "Superman"
Another person who can dish it out but can't take it?
I hope not?
We've got too many of those around here.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2005, 11:58:32 AM »

The other night Joe B was exposed by a poster and the thread was taken down anyone know the reason why?Huh Seems he rips on people pretty good so when he gets a taste of his own medicine it gets taken down. Maybe J* can tell us why???

Guess Joe B isn't posting anymore. Why?Huh

Super Goof -  i was exposed???.....after I've told everyone my name is Joe B....I've told everyone I live within walking distance of OakBrook OTB....I've told everyone I'm an accountant at a business in Melrose Park.....99% of the people who work at OakBrook know who Joe B is...so anyone who wants my name can easily figure it out just by asking or showing up there...I've told everyine what room i sit in 3 or 4 nights a week........so how is that being exposed?  Good detective work figuring out who I am....even SuperGoof could have done it if his mind was particularly sharp on a given day.....Joe B
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2005, 03:05:06 PM »

Super Goof -  i was exposed???.....after I've told everyone my name is Joe B....I've told everyone I live within walking distance of OakBrook OTB....I've told everyone I'm an accountant at a business in Melrose Park.....99% of the people who work at OakBrook know who Joe B is...so anyone who wants my name can easily figure it out just by asking or showing up there...I've told everyine what room i sit in 3 or 4 nights a week........so how is that being exposed?  Good detective work figuring out who I am....even SuperGoof could have done it if his mind was particularly sharp on a given day.....Joe B

Joe B,  don't start with the name calling. I was only pointing out that you never said your real name or real employer...only made refrence that you frequented oak btrook otb and worked as an accountant. If you don't mind being exposed then you should stop crying to J* about it when people put up who you are are where you work. Be proud of it. Miss J* just took down two rather informative posts about you...at your request, i'm sure. Alls I ever said is don't dish it out if you can't take it. I have no problem with you and don't have one with *** and company either. You friend Peter put up what I thought was a good post backing you but that was taken down too. Maybe we should not be discussing this at all because J* seems to be right on top of things when it comes to you. Sorry if you took me the wrong way. I was just posting that I thought all of you guys are behaving like children. J* should treat all of you guys the same. Not protect you and let you guys bash them. Its not fair in my opinion. Just my two cents and you can drop this subject about who you are ard where you work.

TC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2005, 04:45:35 PM »

...as I said in my previously deleted post, now the b.s. should let up a bit coming from goofs who spew their half-truths and fake stories.  I'm shocked to discover that here too there seem to be 2 sets of rules in the deleted/ left up post realm.  As burton once said, let's talk harness racing and leave the incorrect material to those goofs who frequent those juice parlors known as IL-OTBs.  TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2005, 04:49:14 PM »

TC,

I did say let's talk harness racing.

Dont think I said the rest.

NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2005, 04:59:18 PM »

TC,

I did say let's talk harness racing.

Dont think I said the rest.

NOW WE'RE REALLY TALKING CHICAGO HARNESS RACING!!!!!!!!!!
My bad. I should have done a better job seperating the comments.  I quoted you about the let's talk harness racing, not the ...leave the incorrect...TC
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 05:10:24 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2005, 05:04:59 PM »

Joe B, don't start with the name calling. I was only pointing out that you never said your real name or real employer...only made refrence that you frequented oak btrook otb and worked as an accountant. If you don't mind being exposed then you should stop crying to J* about it when people put up who you are are where you work. Be proud of it. Miss J* just took down two rather informative posts about you...at your request, i'm sure. Alls I ever said is don't dish it out if you can't take it. I have no problem with you and don't have one with *** and company either. You friend Peter put up what I thought was a good post backing you but that was taken down too. Maybe we should not be discussing this at all because J* seems to be right on top of things when it comes to you. Sorry if you took me the wrong way. I was just posting that I thought all of you guys are behaving like children. J* should treat all of you guys the same. Not protect you and let you guys bash them. Its not fair in my opinion. Just my two cents and you can drop this subject about who you are ard where you work.

my friend Peter cannot post right now....probably not for another 7 months or so....and i never cried to the moderator about any posts.....like i said before, if you want to know who i am bad enough, i've given you enough info about myself that you could easily find out.....give me a call any time you'd like to chat.   Joe B
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2005, 05:35:53 PM »

...as I said in my previously deleted post, now the b.s. should let up a bit coming from goofs who spew their half-truths and fake stories.  I'm shocked to discover that here too there seem to be 2 sets of rules in the deleted/ left up post realm.  As burton once said, let's talk harness racing and leave the incorrect material to those goofs who frequent those juice parlors known as IL-OTBs.  TC

TC - if you're talking about the "incorrect material" regarding your buddy....I don't get that info
from oakBrook....I got that info straight from the horses mouth when she worked at maywood..and why would she lie to me about that??  Regarding the sn bs....yeah, i was exaggerating some stories because i know he knows the same jobless thieves i know...so i was trying to get under his skin....remember, he jumped all over me on my first post ever here where i was complimenting danny knox and he mis understood my words....so thats what all the sn bs was about....and he understands that.....thanks.  Joe B
TC

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2005, 06:56:48 PM »

Dude, you dragged a guy's name through the mud FOR NO REASON on at least 2 different occasions in a few short months - that's not good IMO.  If a waitress stole from you at Maywood, her links to any horsemen are irrelevant - plain and simple.  You also should have immediately retracted that sn stuff -hurt feelings aside over a miscommunication.  BTW, you want to smear a horseman, direct is IF you get it from him, not some apparent theif broad who made a claim at the same moment she was picking your pocket.  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2005, 07:39:49 PM »

Joe B I have some questions for you. Are you the same Joe B that always hung around a guy named Jason who recently went to jail? and since you are friends with Peter the greek, can you tell me what happened to him? I have not seen him around lately. Another thing, does burton work with you at the same place as an accountant? J* does not want us to post the name of your employer so (A C)  so i'll just ask you like that. I was also told today that you are friends with Tom Wendt and always sat with him at Maywood. If that is true, then I can at least see what your agenda is and why you go after the people you do...because Tom told you to. You should always be careful who you belittle because it can bounce right back in your face. You owe the nances, dakuras, and tc an apology for doing what you did. Just my opinion. I would appreciate your honest answers. Thanks
TC

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2005, 07:53:19 PM »

Joe B I have some questions for you. Are you the same Joe B that always hung around a guy named Jason who recently went to jail? and since you are friends with Peter the greek, can you tell me what happened to him? I have not seen him around lately. Another thing, does burton work with you at the same place as an accountant? J* does not want us to post the name of your employer so (A C)  so i'll just ask you like that. I was also told today that you are friends with Tom Wendt and always sat with him at Maywood. If that is true, then I can at least see what your agenda is and why you go after the people you do...because Tom told you to. You should always be careful who you belittle because it can bounce right back in your face. You owe the nances, dakuras, and tc an apology for doing what you did. Just my opinion. I would appreciate your honest answers. Thanks
..Superman, Joe b hardly owes me anything.  He DOES owe the people he smeared on this #1 forum in all harness racing with all the half-truths and fake stories.  Just when I think he's easing up, he sticks his foot in his mouth and besmirches another horseman who did ZERO to him and doesn't even post or read this forum.  I've heard several times that Joe B, burton, and Tom are all "buddies".  I'm a tad disappointed in EW in that he must have known this, but nobody is perfect.  Joe B - still waiting on that apology string to JD, DN, sn, and IS for starters.  Thanks in advance, TC  P.S. Super, sounds like you have this Joe B fellow associating with all sorts of criminal types.  Time for new friends I'd say.
Joe B

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2005, 07:55:56 PM »

Dude, you dragged a guy's name through the mud FOR NO REASON on at least 2 different occasions in a few short months - that's not good IMO.  If a waitress stole from you at Maywood, her links to any horsemen are irrelevant - plain and simple.  You also should have immediately retracted that sn stuff -hurt feelings aside over a miscommunication.  BTW, you want to smear a horseman, direct is IF you get it from him, not some apparent theif broad who made a claim at the same moment she was picking your pocket.  TC

Joe B I have some questions for you. Are you the same Joe B that always hung around a guy named Jason who recently went to jail? and since you are friends with Peter the greek, can you tell me what happened to him? I have not seen him around lately. Another thing, does burton work with you at the same place as an accountant? J* does not want us to post the name of your employer so (A C) so i'll just ask you like that. I was also told today that you are friends with Tom Wendt and always sat with him at Maywood. If that is true, then I can at least see what your agenda is and why you go after the people you do...because Tom told you to. You should always be careful who you belittle because it can bounce right back in your face. You owe the nances, dakuras, and tc an apology for doing what you did. Just my opinion. I would appreciate your honest answers. Thanks

TC - you know what....even though I stand by my information...you are correct...direct would be from him and not from her....so i owe my apologies to him....actually i have nothing against him at all...it's her i would like to speak to.....so i apologize to your friend....and as far as knowing thiefs at the track....I have to admit I've met my share...no question....I'm sure you would say the same...no?

Superman - I am not friends with Tom....have no clue who he his.....as to your other questions...come and see me anytime at Oak Brook.....ask for Joe B....most people know who i am....this will be my final post on this website......take care gentlemen.....good racing !  Joe B
Richard Breth

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2005, 07:57:47 PM »

Superman and TC

Heres a question a few of us wonder about in PM. How come you two are always fighting DN SN JD and a few others fights for them? Are they mental defectives? Unable to fend for themselves? And you are there guardians? They dont seem mental defective to me.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: