Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 07:14:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I DON'T KNOW WHY...  (Read 2560 times)
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2005, 09:46:41 PM »

..Superman, Joe b hardly owes me anything.  He DOES owe the people he smeared on this #1 forum in all harness racing with all the half-truths and fake stories.  Just when I think he's easing up, he sticks his foot in his mouth and besmirches another horseman who did ZERO to him and doesn't even post or read this forum.  I've heard several times that Joe B, burton, and Tom are all "buddies".  I'm a tad disappointed in EW in that he must have known this, but nobody is perfect.  Joe B - still waiting on that apology string to JD, DN, sn, and IS for starters.  Thanks in advance, TC  P.S. Super, sounds like you have this Joe B fellow associating with all sorts of criminal types.  Time for new friends I'd say.

I've never met anyone that I would know was either a Joe B. or a Burton.  That doesn't mean that I haven't run into them -- it's just that I don't know who they are.

I'm a tad disappointed that you would be a tad disappointed.

I still think we need a holiday get together -- haha.

Best,
EW
Report to moderator   Logged

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2005, 11:58:08 PM »

TC - you know what....even though I stand by my information...you are correct...direct would be from him and not from her....so i owe my apologies to him....actually i have nothing against him at all...it's her i would like to speak to.....so i apologize to your friend....and as far as knowing thiefs at the track....I have to admit I've met my share...no question....I'm sure you would say the same...no?

Superman - I am not friends with Tom....have no clue who he his.....as to your other questions...come and see me anytime at Oak Brook.....ask for Joe B....most people know who i am....this will be my final post on this website......take care gentlemen.....good racing !  Joe B

Joe B, I respect your reply and hope that you are not going to stop posting because of me. I only asked you those questions because you always asked SN DN and JD questions like that and demanded answers when they avoided them. This is a public forum so you should keep posting your opinions because they are valued and everyone is entitled to post. Sorry if you took me the wrong way and I would never meet anyone at the track or an otb to discuss this site. I would appreciate it if you would answer my questions tho. Thanks

Richard B, where do you come off that I fight any of these guys battles? If you know these guys, that would be the last thing they would need is me fighting there battles. I post things as I see fit and you have also been guilty of harassing these guys to the point of this forum being dead since SN, DN and JD stopped posting. I hope you are happy. Now alls we have is a forum full of goofs who have never been in the game trying to get inside information about who to bet. At least when DN, SN and JD were posting everyday, I found it interesting to hear stories of what it takes to be successful and make horses go. I don't think Joe B or anyone else should stop posting for what they believe in just as these guys did. I do think that SN, DN and JD know a hell of alot about this game and could educate us all. Just look at this forum since they have stopped posting....DEAD GAME, just like Chicago harness racing. We need more guys like them. jmo.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 12:01:08 AM by SUPERMAN » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: