Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 11:41:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AURORA DOWNS  (Read 705 times)
race track phil

« on: December 19, 2005, 10:58:07 PM »

Well I 've been watching maywood races and I feel like I'm in a time warp ! this racing looks like old aurora downs . what a bunch of pigs ! drivers all over the track , pulling dead horses ! I just watched the 7th johnny roberts pulled a horse laying third and went in reverse in one step . not his fault really the horse was just a pig . since I have'nt been watching too much though I'm kind of shocked that its this bad . how do you gamblers figure out which pig is better ? I hate to see racing at this level . who would ever figure it could sink this low ! I know its a monday night card but these horses should be giving rides at santa's village to kids . danny *** predicted it pretty good its a dead game laddies ! I hated that phrase everytime I read it . but I must admit its a true statement and it really kills me to agree with the statement .   RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »

PHIL...RACING 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR THE WHOLE YEAR HAS REALLY TAKEN ITS TOLL ON THE HORSES...THEY REALLY SCRAPE THE BOTTOM TO MAKE A MONDAY MAYWOOD CARD...THE GAME IS IN DEEP..MOST OF THESE... ANIMULES..BELONG AT A CHEAPER VENUE...THEY ARE THE ONES STEALING PURSE DOLLARS FROM THE BETTER STOCK...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 11:06:41 PM by off stride » Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 11:06:31 PM »

I forgot to mention I can see now why some trainers get caught using illegal substances . these pigs need some juice just to make it around the track so it looks like a real race .    RTP
off stride

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 11:10:38 PM »

DID YOU SAY JUICE...LET ME GET MY JUG
race track phil

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 11:12:45 PM »

PHIL...RACING 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR THE WHOLE YEAR HAS REALLY TAKEN ITS TOLL ON THE HORSES...THEY REALLY SCRAPE THE BOTTOM TO MAKE A MONDAY MAYWOOD CARD...THE GAME IS IN DEEP..MOST OF THESE... ANIMULES..BELONG AT A CHEAPER VENUE...THEY ARE THE ONES STEALING PURSE DOLLARS FROM THE BETTER STOCK...
      Your probably correct they are scraping the bottom , but they drive these horses like there good ! the 8th race I just seen 3 guys commit suicide like they were driving free for allers . it looks the old aurora downs drivers have comeback from the dead . its really sickening !   RTP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: