Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 01:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe Anderson Gets a Catch Drive?  (Read 1153 times)
Tannor

Ignore
« on: December 18, 2005, 07:48:10 PM »

Did anyone notice the driver of Color Me Best last nite. I didnt see the race but did Joe Anderson drive? Thats what the results say. I mean i dont have anything against Joe or his driving ability but i didnt think he drove for anyone but himself. I thought maybe it was a typo  or somethin.

Tannor
Report to moderator   Logged

They're at the gate!!!!
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 07:53:56 PM »

Did anyone notice the driver of Color Me Best last nite. I didnt see the race but did Joe Anderson drive? Thats what the results say. I mean i dont have anything against Joe or his driving ability but i didnt think he drove for anyone but himself. I thought maybe it was a typo  or somethin.

Tannor

It was Joe.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2005, 12:55:12 AM »

Tannor

Do either one of you have any idea who helped COLOR ME BEST make MILLIONS OF DOLLARS mostly at the BIG M---- YEAH----- JOE ANDERSON
SHEEEESHHH
My 4 -year old knows that
clown town

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2005, 01:13:12 AM »

AFTER BUSTING OUT ALL OF HIS OWNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE CALIFORNIA COMET HAS TO MAKE MONEY SOME HOW!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE'S THE LEAHY'S{IN JAIL} THE NEAL'S, THE ERIC B'S, THE THOMAS'S, LEWANDOWSKI'S, ECTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL BUSTED BY SUPER TRAINER AND THE XTC KID!!!!!!!!!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2005, 09:37:24 AM »

When Joe A. drove regularly, I thought he was a good tactician.
Big C

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2005, 12:45:51 PM »

No matter what your opinion of Joe A is, nobody can argue about the agressive way he drove his horses at Sportsmans years ago. He taught those drivers a lesson . Now if he was using something back then well thats a different story.The Harness game is so messed up, how can anyone continue to bet? Is's like politics, it dosen't matter how much we STEAL RACE AND THEY SHALL COME.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 12:49:59 PM »

No matter what your opinion of Joe A is, nobody can argue about the agressive way he drove his horses at Sportsmans years ago. He taught those drivers a lesson . Now if he was using something back then well thats a different story.The Harness game is so messed up, how can anyone continue to bet? Is's like politics, it dosen't matter how much we STEAL RACE AND THEY SHALL COME.

Juice or not, Anderson is a good driver.
In another thread call Bottoming out the Field, their talking about Anderson and his driving ablities as well.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 01:24:13 PM »

"dats Koala Sunrise going wire to wire..." TC
Idealtowne

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 02:45:44 PM »

Joe anderson past his prime still looks better in a bike than most drivers here now.
fineline

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 07:03:10 PM »

Give Joe another year he will be back in sunny California I f you are going to be broke you might as well be in California. It is over here  for Joe. Ryan might stay .Cal Expo here I come
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: