Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 09:54:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HEY BALLOON HEAD T C !  (Read 1685 times)
race track phil

« on: January 04, 2007, 12:22:58 AM »

I guess you cant read as well as you write them big words !
             who said I hate your site ?  I said I dont like certain posters or
             or is that too hard for you to understand . Seems like you enjoy
             sticking your two cents In my bashing post "s !  Sorry hallie did'nt
             thinks she insulted me by saying Danny should find a new friend !
             who is she or anyones else to say what I can write ! By the way I do
             bet more on the t-breds and your right , but anytime you want to
             put your money where your big fat mouth is we can do some
             gambling picking horses ! 10 cent bets not allowed ! And save that
             bullshit like you dont look every chance you get at BTW . I guess it
             all BTW posters that look at my threads about certain idiots like
             you and Hallie someone who just came out from under a rock to
             give me advice .according to you BTW is dead who could it be that
             are making all those views ! Even a phony suckass like you should
             know the answer . *** Orr another threat of violence towards
             me !  Why you little sissy if you ever seen me face to face you would
             piss in your pants like the computer sissy you are ! I got you barred
             superman ! Superman now thats a joke a 5 ft 2 punk calling
             himself superman now he's a great hockey player . You dont even
             know who you are anymore other than being a super punk !

To all the impersanators and shills

Go f*** yourself with one of emoticons !

RTP

By the way balloon head why dont you yell at SN for bringing up
              old post's ! Or are you afraid too !
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 12:32:58 AM by race track phil » Report to moderator   Logged
MWG

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2007, 01:12:57 AM »

RTP - I know you must be tired of the continuous bashing you and others at BTW, including the moderator, receive from certain members/posters at ***.com., but help may soon be on the way, not that you, or others, may need the help, individually, to defend yourself. But as we speak, every posting at the other forum is being documented as to date, topic, content, and poster and will be turned over to national groups, organizations, and/or legal counsels, who, daily, combat sexism, racism, anti-semitism, hate speech, character assassination and identity theft, together with groups representing the horse racing industry, as well as the media. Although the final outcome of these efforts are yet to be determined, one can be assured that the known dispicable activities/postings taking place at ***.com will receive definite scrutiny by these groups, and, certainly at a minimum, brought to the attention of the general public. The best way to combat an entity like ***.com is to expose both the entity's activities, goals, and operating policies, as well as the individual members, themselves, to the possible ridicule of the public via group pressures and press coverage. I hope this process will begin as soon as possible in order to minimize the potential damage that has or may be done to so many innocent people by ***.com.. I will try to keep you advised as to the progress in these matters.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 01:22:05 AM by MWG » Report to moderator   Logged
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2007, 01:55:14 AM »

RTP - I know you must be tired of the continuous bashing you and others at BTW, including the moderator, receive from certain members/posters at ***.com., but help may soon be on the way, not that you, or others, may need the help, individually, to defend yourself. But as we speak, every posting at the other forum is being documented as to date, topic, content, and poster and will be turned over to national groups, organizations, and/or legal counsels, who, daily, combat sexism, racism, anti-semitism, hate speech, character assassination and identity theft, together with groups representing the horse racing industry, as well as the media. Although the final outcome of these efforts are yet to be determined, one can be assured that the known dispicable activities/postings taking place at ***.com will receive definite scrutiny by these groups, and, certainly at a minimum, brought to the attention of the general public. The best way to combat an entity like ***.com is to expose both the entity's activities, goals, and operating policies, as well as the individual members, themselves, to the possible ridicule of the public via group pressures and press coverage. I hope this process will begin as soon as possible in order to minimize the potential damage that has or may be done to so many innocent people by ***.com.. I will try to keep you advised as to the progress in these matters.
I want to start by saying RTP is a class act, But MWG what's with legal BS? If Phil has an issue with anyone, believe me he doesn't need any back up.
                                                       MWG your post with all of your .50 cent words do not mean a thing.  Why not talk about the best game in town? Horse racing?

Bigdaddy
Joe
Report to moderator   Logged
race track phil

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2007, 03:33:47 PM »

JOE ,

I tried to p m you last night but its not working , when i'm able later on I'll try again . 

RTP
AmyHollar
FREE THE TROLLS!

I didn't fail gym. I just didn't try to damn hard

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »

I will try to keep you advised as to the progress in these matters.

Will Al Sharpton be involved?  He just cracks me right up! maroon

Do you want cream with that cup of shut the hell up?
fence post

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2007, 06:28:35 PM »

Amy i think the Rabbi is the guy on dateline
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: