Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 11:53:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MORGAN'S LAUGHING AT IHHA BOARD, GOOF'S INC.  (Read 1532 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: December 18, 2005, 04:33:10 PM »

I can't help but laugh with Tony Morgan about the IHHA contract talks. Cheesy Cheesy

How stupid are these IHHA members Huh?

These guys are going to sign this contract just to race because there only looking out for themselves not others in the business.

These IHHA guys represent themselves and not the majority of horsemen and thats why this game goes backwards in ILL. instead of forwards

When is the next IHHA meeting and whats Marc Lame-0 doing at these meetings??? Is he trying to figure a way to get Hawthrone even less days next year??? This guy voted to give Hawthrone less days in 2006 and you invite him to your IMPORTANT contract talks?Huh PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you could invite GACY to your kids next little league game too!!! LOSERS!!

Report to moderator   Logged
Banker Barker

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2005, 04:46:36 PM »

I can't help but laugh with Tony Morgan about the IHHA contract talks. Cheesy Cheesy

How stupid are these IHHA members Huh?

These guys are going to sign this contract just to race because there only looking out for themselves not others in the business.

These IHHA guys represent themselves and not the majority of horsemen and thats why this game goes backwards in ILL. instead of forwards

When is the next IHHA meeting and whats Marc Lame-0 doing at these meetings??? Is he trying to figure a way to get Hawthrone even less days next year??? This guy voted to give Hawthrone less days in 2006 and you invite him to your IMPORTANT contract talks?Huh PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you could invite GACY to your kids next little league game too!!! LOSERS!!

Super,

Laino is not a IRB Board member.  He is an administrator.  He doesn't vote.  Your beef is with the IRB Board.

BB
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2005, 05:01:17 PM »

What office does he work in GOOOOFFFFFFFFF???

100 W. RANDOLPH SUITE 7-701

And where is the IRB office?Huh Get a frickin clue!!!!
Banker Barker

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2005, 05:30:23 PM »

What office does he work in GOOOOFFFFFFFFF???

100 W. RANDOLPH SUITE 7-701

And where is the IRB office?Huh Get a frickin clue!!!!

Right, he is an administrator with the IRB.  He DOES NOT VOTE.  Your original post claimed that he VOTED to take away Hawthorne's dates. 

Maybe you need to get a clue?

BB
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2005, 05:32:05 PM »

Morgan was one of the "GOOFS" who didnt help this business when he was in office !!!   Now he leaves for greener pastures. Once a Jerk-off,
 Always a jerk-off !!!   Good ridance
TC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2005, 05:37:20 PM »

Right, he is an administrator with the IRB.  He DOES NOT VOTE.  Your original post claimed that he VOTED to take away Hawthorne's dates. 

Maybe you need to get a clue?

BB
BB, Laimo doesn't have an official vote as you correctly say.  Don't think for a nanosecond that he doesn't influence voters on the board however.  At least 2 IRB board members rely extensively on his recommendations.  TC
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2005, 11:19:49 AM »

Morgan was one of the "GOOFS" who didnt help this business when he was in office !!!   Now he leaves for greener pastures. Once a Jerk-off,
 Always a jerk-off !!!   Good ridance

Why blame Morgan Huh The other "LOSERS" on the IHHA board are the ones that begged Tony to end the last strikes. And by the way where was Mark Lame-o then Huh? Get the facts straight its got nothing to do with Morgan now this all happened because former IHHA members sold their fellow horseman out. Jim Reynolds??? INSKO??? Those names ring a bell Huh Oh and their are more trust me.
Michigan Dale

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2005, 12:53:59 PM »

Permit me to shed some light relative to "administrators."   Some may be textbook purists and stricly paper shufflers and messengers but those I refer to as "administrative leaders" absolutely do have significant influence (for better or for worse).   How do I know this?   Because I am one of the administrator leaders and though I don't vote on things I do have input and recommendations that can affect those doing the voting.   I suspect Mr. Laino does indeed have some followers that he can influence.   Sometimes its a good thing - then there are other times.........you all know the rest.
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2005, 03:57:59 PM »

Why blame Morgan Huh The other "LOSERS" on the IHHA board are the ones that begged Tony to end the last strikes. And by the way where was Mark Lame-o then Huh? Get the facts straight its got nothing to do with Morgan now this all happened because former IHHA members sold their fellow horseman out. Jim Reynolds??? INSKO??? Those names ring a bell Huh Oh and their are more trust me.

A few years back someone I know personally gave Morgan and Hansen the breakdown of the %s of mountaineer and how if we could get slots in this state how to operate it. They said "we dont need slots"   As the guy in the commercial said-----"BRILLIANT!!!!"
  I love when people are elected that cant see 2 feet in front of themselves.
Yeah, we dont need slots, I'LL just go race @ DD.  I reiterate, what a jerk-off
talking head

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2005, 04:50:02 PM »

So if Morgan Said LET THERE BE SLOTS we would already have slots !

Yeah Right!
LVd

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2005, 08:12:34 PM »

So if Morgan Said LET THERE BE SLOTS we would already have slots !

Yeah Right!

Its because of comments like yours that the racing in Illinois will always be years behind.
Zulu

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2005, 08:47:44 PM »

lvd & talking head

from what I understand TM would never back slots because of the splits to the horsemen
the way the proposals were written everyone would benefit except the horsemen
talking head

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 03:47:58 AM »

Zulu:

Thanks for clearing that up!  Slots wont mean nothing if the Johnstons control everything!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: