Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 11:35:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ANOTHER IDIOT ON *** HALLIE BERRI !  (Read 1018 times)
race track phil

« on: January 03, 2007, 04:33:16 PM »

HEY STUPID !   

I have just as much right as you and anybody else to state my opinion !  One more time idiot I do not condone people who use someone else's name to slander them ! I do not condone or will partipate in a site that allows racism !  Whats so hard to understand that I have my freedom of speech . You dont know shit about me nor I you ! I have never said people are'nt  entitled to express there feeling and opinions on racing ! Its suppose to be a racing forum not a impersanation forum ! But you chose a good name to impersonate so why am I talking to a moron like you who just cant understand that I never offended the good posters I offended the idea of letting anybody come on and slander innocent people like they did Donna Lee and myself just to name a couple . You dont know whats gone on in the last couple of years on barntowire . So more or less you know nothing ! Once again I post what I want just like you ! So go *** yourself and dont worry about someone thats my friend ! See people like you who know nothing and state your opinions are the real ***hole !  Thats my freedom of speech . there are plenty of good posters on both sites you are not one of them , you'll move along like many others when you get your nuts off ! Oh thats right your hallie ! Guess I meant when you get clit off !  Guess I'm no saint douschebag .

RTP

Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2007, 04:37:33 PM »

Guess I'm no saint douschebag.                        

I'm not familiar with Saint Douchebag. What is he or she the patron saint of?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2007, 04:53:34 PM »

Once again that site shows itself to be ugly, racist, anti-semitic, sexist and in bad taste.
Those participating in the site know nothing about the 1st amendment they claim to demonstrate.
They are in fact promoting the filth just by participating.
I am so glad that scum left (mostly left) this website.
The site is a horrible blight on harness racing. (As light  as the harness racing discussion goes there.)

I can't wait to hear about this sham of a contest they are trying to promote.
250 originally said they were in.
In actuality they have six.
Can you imagine Nance doing the math with payoffs etc???
That would be funny.
Not that the handicapping contest expert Dakuras will let anyone near the cash figures or copies.
That is of course, if it ever even happens.
Highly doubtful.

It's almost like a bad car crash.
One has a hard time not looking.
DawgPound

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2007, 04:59:57 PM »

I sense some angst...... Grin
race track phil

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2007, 05:24:13 PM »

I'm not angry just wanted to let everyone know anywhere I dont back down from idiots anywhere , anytime , and if someone wants to make remarks about me on a computer thats afraid to face me I have no alternative other than give them the same treatment . No more idiots get a pass from me and I dont have to go to *** to vent my feelings . I came out ok in one war and I'll do the same with a war on words . I might be at a disadvantage with my lack of education , but I will guarantee all will get the point ! Never am I going to let some new coward dog get the best of me ! those that are too stupid though will not get much comment . Just remember I've made a living betting horses against idiots like a few posters on *** for 40 years . Those idiots have no chance with me on any subject ! A stupid person does'nt actually know he or she is stupid because there stupid to start with and dont realize ! I may be stupid but I do not know it either because I have freedom of speech !                           
                                                   geezer     RTP
njhorseman

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2007, 05:51:39 PM »

I'm not familiar with Saint Douchebag. What is he or she the patron saint of?

I know I'm going to regret saying this  Grin... the patron saint of feminine hygiene products.

(OK, OK...I apologize)
tonymfan

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2007, 06:05:11 PM »

I know I'm going to regret saying this  Grin... the patron saint of feminine hygiene products.

Thanks for the info. I worried maybe hogslop adopted themselves a patron saint soon after they came up with t-shirts. If they had a patron saint as well as t-shirts we would have no chance. No chance.
Chi-Town Hustler

Keep'em Guessing!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2007, 06:19:48 PM »

RTP, Why do all your moaning here? If your man enough to go over there and read,be man enough to punch your keyboard!
race track phil

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2007, 07:13:25 PM »

RTP, Why do all your moaning here? If your man enough to go over there and read,be man enough to punch your keyboard!
                 Why ?   They comeover here and read I do not need to go over there to defend myself . Everytime I post they know before the ink is dry and they bash me .  No big deal !  The ones I fight with are not the good posters .there the same idiots who use to troll this site ! Now there someone else's problem . Funny that was why some posters left BTW to many trolls , Now the same problem exist on *** !  By the way I'm man enough that everyone knows where I'm at if they want to discuss anything ! Thats more than I can do with some impersonating idiot who wants too talk shit . I will admit there are some real good posters I miss and thats why I take a look at what they say ! unfortunately I see my name used and have to look and see what a new idiot said about me to get a laugh !

geezer    RTP

I will say one thing the idiot only got 3 replies to her attack ! Guess Ritmo is in jail with sonny g I'm sure they will bump the thread when they get done sucking some inmates off .

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 07:19:31 PM by race track phil » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2007, 09:38:41 PM »

Once again that site shows itself to be ugly, racist, anti-semitic, sexist and in bad taste.
Those participating in the site know nothing about the 1st amendment they claim to demonstrate.
They are in fact promoting the filth just by participating.
I am so glad that scum left (mostly left) this website.
The site is a horrible blight on harness racing. (As light  as the harness racing discussion goes there.)

I can't wait to hear about this sham of a contest they are trying to promote.
250 originally said they were in.
In actuality they have six.
Can you imagine Nance doing the math with payoffs etc???
That would be funny.
Not that the handicapping contest expert Dakuras will let anyone near the cash figures or copies.
That is of course, if it ever even happens.
Highly doubtful.

It's almost like a bad car crash.
One has a hard time not looking.

They now have a poll question asking posters if they want the racist posts barred from the sight.
They say "no" keep the racism in by a 2-1 margin.
That only confirms what we've been saying.
It's a cesspool.
They can all stay there and feed on eachothers filth.
Freedom of speech my eye.
There are nothing but a bunch of retarded racists over there.
PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 11:54:11 AM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
Chi-Town Hustler

Keep'em Guessing!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2007, 12:44:32 PM »

Why ?   They comeover here and read I do not need to go over there to defend myself . Everytime I post they know before the ink is dry and they bash me .  No big deal !  The ones I fight with are not the good posters .there the same idiots who use to troll this site ! Now there someone else's problem . Funny that was why some posters left BTW to many trolls , Now the same problem exist on *** !  By the way I'm man enough that everyone knows where I'm at if they want to discuss anything ! Thats more than I can do with some impersonating idiot who wants too talk shit . I will admit there are some real good posters I miss and thats why I take a look at what they say ! unfortunately I see my name used and have to look and see what a new idiot said about me to get a laugh !

geezer    RTP

I will say one thing the idiot only got 3 replies to her attack ! Guess Ritmo is in jail with sonny g I'm sure they will bump the thread when they get done sucking some inmates off .

Alls I'm saying Phil is that when you post on BTW what is said on ***,you entice people who may not go there to look at what they have to offer.You are playing into their hands buy adding to the *** membership.Some folks may like what they see and join,others may not.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: