Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 11:39:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UNCLE SAM CALLING FOR BACK TAXES OWED  (Read 7790 times)
sn

« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2005, 07:08:10 PM »

fair enough
Report to moderator   Logged
PM COUNSELOR

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 01, 2005, 07:43:56 PM »

rtp,

when is the  last time you payed taxes?  i know, when you purchased wine from liquor brokers last week!!!! Grin Grin Tongue Tongue Tongue Wink
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2005, 12:46:28 AM »

Does anyone besides me find it a little ironic that the State of Illinois is busting balls over back taxes when they OWE the horsemen for the recapture money that they haven't paid us for the last three or four years.  Wasn't that the deal??  We were to be reimbursed for the recapture taken by the tracks.  Governor B.  you really suck and if you get re-elected shame on every horseman in the State of Illinois but not booting your worthless butt out of office.
talking head

« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2005, 01:29:06 AM »

To Trotter or are you Duke or Lil Johnny

There is nothing in the law that says the state has to pay recapture. But then again when the horseman can not pay it and should not pay it, you have to try and get it somewhere.
RECAPTURE must be ABOLISHED or else Illinois horse racing is DONE!
HARVARD

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2005, 01:33:07 AM »

GOVENOR BLAG IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND GREAT POLITICAN. HE HAS DONE AN AWESOME JOB AND I WILL VOTE FOR HIM NEXT YEAR AGAIN. I LOVE ILLINOIS AND OUR GOVENOR. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GOVENOR ROD, YOU ARE THE MAN.
Dan Nance

« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2005, 02:04:08 AM »

Scam artists and crooks, that's what they all are. Corruption runs in all their veins.

How's George Ryan doing?
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2005, 07:30:15 AM »

Harvard,

I am neither Duke, Johnny or Fido.  I am a trainer and I do believe it was written that they did have to pay us back the recapture.  They just cry broke.  It doesn't seem to help if we do it...pay up or your out. What has the Gov done that is so great??  Fly back and forth to Springfield at the taxpayers cost because his wife doesn't want to live in Springfield?  Here's a clue, when your Governor you usually live at the STATE CAPITOL there princess.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2005, 07:57:28 AM »

Harvard,

I am neither Duke, Johnny or Fido.  I am a trainer and I do believe it was written that they did have to pay us back the recapture.  They just cry broke.  It doesn't seem to help if we do it...pay up or your out. What has the Gov done that is so great??  Fly back and forth to Springfield at the taxpayers cost because his wife doesn't want to live in Springfield?  Here's a clue, when your Governor you usually live at the STATE CAPITOL there princess.
This Gov. logs no more miles than any other Gov. at any recent time in IL history, or vs. any other current sitting Gov.  THe rules don't say you have to reside in Springfield.  Only "Farmer PL" would want to live there.   Big Jim Thompson spent many a night here in Chicago as well.  I'll agree that this Gov. has done few great things, but ask a senior if they can now afford their medicine, or if repeat criminals are enjoying their prolonged stays at our fancy, barred hotels - LOL.  He has done less than ZERO for this racket, and I believe he promised to look into ways to help...this is where he should be attacked.  TC
trotter

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2005, 01:44:23 PM »

T.C.

Your only confirming my opinion.  He sucks.  He has done nothing to help anyone. 
micha goss

« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2006, 12:17:36 PM »

the first guy on the list is Dale Hiteman!! LOL

Pay up dale!! hahaha flag
bobcat

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2006, 01:10:25 PM »

Hey Micha Goss ,This is a post that was opened back in Sep. or Oct. of last year. Are you bored, or just "leaning way back" in your chair digging through old posts ? LOL     LEAN BACK  WAAAAAAAAAAAY BACK!
micha goss

« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2006, 03:03:13 PM »

well, i'm sorta new here i was just going back reading posts and when i saw dale hiteman's name i just couldn't resist! You know, he's the whipping boy these days on here i just thought i'd have a little fun w dale and uncle sam!
off stride

« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2006, 03:12:03 PM »

well, i'm sorta new here i was just going back reading posts and when i saw dale hiteman's name i just couldn't resist! You know, he's the whipping boy these days on here i just thought i'd have a little fun w dale and uncle sam!

according to race track plul of shyt .. he is the non whipping boy , at least no FEROCIOUS WHIPPING ,the kind that trainers have to work to remove , to make the animal raceable next week
micha goss

« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2006, 03:34:57 PM »

I shoulda put 'whipping boy' in quotes!

Btw btw, we need more little moving emoticons or whatever they are called, i'm running out of ideas! geezer
talking head

« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2006, 04:02:08 PM »

Come up with something current, if it was not paid he would not be driving!
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2006, 05:16:44 PM »

OUTSIDE THE BALMORAL RACE OFFICE TONIGHT WAS A LIST OF DRIVERS-TRAINERS-OWNERS WHO HAVE BACK TAXES UNPAID. THE LIST SAYS THESE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A 2006 LICENSE IF THEY DO NOT PAY THERE TAXES OR MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO PAY THERE TAXES. THERE ARE SOME BIG NAMES ON LTHIS LIST SO LOOK CAREFULLY. THIS IS NOT EVERYONE ONLY SOME THAT I CAN REMEMBER SO CHECK TO SEE IF YOU ARE ON THE LIST.

DALE HITEMAN
LISA ERHLICH
ERIC PLOWMAN
ROBIN SCAHDT
DANA PARHAM
ROGER WELCH
CARL PORCELLI
MIKE ARNOLD
JENNIFER LAPPE
JIM EATON
ROD ALLUMS
LARRY FINN
LISA ERHLICH
JOE CASSANO
SCOTT DIDOMENICO
JARROD DUNCAN
MARK FRANSEN
JIM HORVATH JR
JOE NERO III
JOHN ROBERTS
RONNIE ROBERTS
BRUCE KRAUSE
IRA SMOLIN
DUNCAN PRICE
JERRY LONGO
NICK CLEGG
PAUL BLUMENFELD
MARK P'POOL
DEE COZZI
RICK DANE
HOSEA WILLIAMS
BRIAN CARPENTER

AND PLENTY MORE. YOU FOLKS BETTER GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND PAY YOUR TAXES OR ELSE.......UNCLE SAM. Grin Grin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, these people must be FREAKING OUT!!!     Oh, I forgot.....they can just put down Paul Stafford or 20
other people down as trainers and continue business as usual. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: