Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 24, 2014, 02:24:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UNCLE SAM CALLING FOR BACK TAXES OWED  (Read 7922 times)
unclesam

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2005, 06:17:44 PM »

It is the "Law and Order" thread. You can lie now all you want about the wording in it but it was obvious to everyone who you meant. Maybe you can change it now or erase it like so many posts of the past. Joes attemped lie was more devious. It was titled something about Tom being the real hacker. A snake masterpeice starting "I dont think he did it but heres 20 paragraphs about the 80 ways he could be guilty."

All your old lies disproved rumors wrong "facts" and thin inuendo is gone with the old forum. Debating those would be wasted "you wrote/no I didnt."

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT TOM WENDT HAD ONE OF HIS FRIENDS HACK THIS SITE AFTER HE GOT CAUGHT WITH THE INSURANCE SCAM RICHARD BREATH- AKA TOM WENDTS FRIEND!! THAT IS A FACT SO GO TRY BLOWING YOUR SHIT SOMEHWRE ELSE BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS HARASS TC-DN-SN-JOE D. AND EMP JUST LIKE TOM WENDT DOES. SO BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS RICHARD BREATH AND GO SELL SOME PHONY INSURANCE WITH YOUR FRIEND TOM WENDT. HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Richard Breth

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2005, 06:18:12 PM »

Look Dick Breath, the FACT OF THE MATTER AT HAND is that everyone knows that it was a little ironic that the mad Turkish hacker KUBRAT hit the site once the scandel broke.

Agreed that debating this fact would be wasted "you wrote/no I didnt."

The only question is who tipped off the mad terrorist hacker to hit the site?

emp did you bother to do any independent research on the hacker? He didnt need any tipping off he found a PHP forum he could hack and hacked it to spread his political message just like all the other PHP forums he hit. Does it ring any bell with you at all we have new forum software? The old forum software was hacked twice because it was freeware full of bugs. Hackers everywhere knew it. Thats end of story. Ask Janine.
Richard Breth

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2005, 06:19:47 PM »

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT TOM WENDT HAD ONE OF HIS FRIENDS HACK THIS SITE AFTER HE GOT CAUGHT

That makes "everyone" a moron.

Hello troll.
Dan Nance

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2005, 06:21:17 PM »

It is the "Law and Order" thread. You can lie now all you want about the wording in it but it was obvious to everyone who you meant. Maybe you can change it now or erase it like so many posts of the past. Joes attemped lie was more devious. It was titled something about Tom being the real hacker. A snake masterpeice starting "I dont think he did it but heres 20 paragraphs about the 80 ways he could be guilty."

All your old lies disproved rumors wrong "facts" and thin inuendo is gone with the old forum. Debating those would be wasted "you wrote/no I didnt."

Sorry Charlie, never posted a lie yet. All the rumors turned out to be real things that happened, like 3 horses dropping dead in the Ledford barn. Also, true fact that a guy hit a rebate shop up for 16K on a race that TM drove the 3-5 shot that didn't hit the board. Fact, the owner of the rebate said they were looking into the race. Nothing could be proved.

Now what other rumors did I post that you can think of that didn't turn out to be what I said. I can think of another one.

I posted that Morgan was told by Dover he can bring his whip and helmet and colors but not his trainers. FACT, Morgan said it himself in his radio interview that they told him that.

FACT, everything I post that sounds like a rumor turns out to really have happened. Oh I forgot. I reported that there was an investigation into stake payments being past posted. FACT, the stewards did look into the matter.

FACT, you're a clown and not in the same league as Team Nance.
unclesam

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2005, 06:22:09 PM »

That makes "everyone" a moron.

Hello troll.

NO-THAT MAKE YOU A "MORON" BECAUSE YOU WANT TO BE CALLED "DICK BREATH"- GOT IT TROLL!

THE PASSWORD IS -DICK BREATH-
emp

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2005, 06:26:19 PM »

emp did you bother to do any independent research on the hacker? He didnt need any tipping off he found a PHP forum he could hack and hacked it to spread his political message just like all the other PHP forums he hit. Does it ring any bell with you at all we have new forum software? The old forum software was hacked twice because it was freeware full of bugs. Hackers everywhere knew it. Thats end of story. Ask Janine.

Now now Stinky Dicky Breathy, relax. Why are you getting so defensive?

In fact, yes, I did place a call into some friends in Kusadasi which is the port town of Turkey from the Greek Islands. Several friends there are leather makers who import leather from Africa. They did some calling around and we found some interesting stuff on this KUBRAT character.

THAT'S ANOTHER FACT.
Richard Breth

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2005, 06:27:29 PM »

Sorry Charlie, never posted a lie yet.

FACT, you're a clown and not in the same league as Team Nance.

We will start keeping a scoreboard from here on.

Your right I am not anywhere near the clown league of Team Nance. You guys are tops there.
emp

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2005, 06:28:11 PM »

"zero" and the forum laughs once again
Richard Breth

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2005, 06:29:28 PM »

Now now Stinky Dicky Breathy, relax. Why are you getting so defensive?

In fact, yes, I did place a call into some friends in Kusadasi which is the port town of Turkey from the Greek Islands. Several friends there are leather makers who import leather from Africa. They did some calling around and we found some interesting stuff on this KUBRAT character.

THAT'S ANOTHER FACT.

Not defensive frustrated.

What interesting stuff did you find out about the KUBRAT character? This should be good.
emp

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2005, 06:35:06 PM »

Not defensive frustrated.

What interesting stuff did you find out about the KUBRAT character? This should be good.

None. I'll get you the phone numbers of some people in TURKEY who I know and you can call them.

Dick Breath exposed once again. Hmmmmm thinking of getting at nice horse movie musical to rent tonite. Something along the lines of "----- GET YOUR GUN". These posts reek of corruption.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2005, 06:40:23 PM »

Nance,

They didn't tell Morgan he couldn't bring his trainers.
Delaware law states that you need six months residence before you can race a horse as an owner there.
The law applies to Morgan.
Bottom line is we're both right.
But the way you say it smacks of EC("esteemed froum gossip queen")
Richard Breth

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2005, 06:50:13 PM »

Dick Breath exposed once again.

Exposed how. Asking you to back up your vague mysteriuos clues with details another time?

Yes. Guilty of that. A repeat offender.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2005, 06:52:45 PM »

That Kubrat in German is W-E-N-D-T -LOL TC
emp

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2005, 06:56:10 PM »

Exposed how. Asking you to back up your vague mysteriuos clues with details another time?

Yes. Guilty of that. A repeat offender.

THE FORUM TROLLING SMELLS LIKE THE COLORS OF THE RAINBOW

THE QUESTION IS WILL TM WIN THE WCP AND HIT "The Pot of Gold At the End of the Rainbow" WITH GOLD DUST BEACH BEFORE HE LEAVES CHI-TOWN?
unclesam

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2005, 06:57:30 PM »

TC- RIGHT YOU ARE. DICKIE BREATH DOES NOT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE EXPOSE HIM OR HIS ASS LICKING *** BUDDIE-TOM WENDT. HE THEN GOES AFTER PEOPLE WHO HE THINKS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT. IT IS STILL TEARING HIM UP INSIDE THAT TOM WENDT GOT EXPOSE FOR INSURANCE FRAUD. LIKE I SAID-WHO WANTS TO BE CALLED DICK BREATH? NOBODY BUT A *** OR METAL BLOCK. WHICH ONE IS DICKIEBOY? Grin Grin
redneck

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2005, 11:53:35 PM »

BTW

This is all a scam !!

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2005, 11:59:07 PM »

Not a surprise.  The troll has risen again.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Horse Voice

« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2005, 06:41:05 AM »

Hiteman's name not on the overdue tax list.

That makes more sense -- when was the last time Hiteman made the top...of anything?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2005, 06:43:08 AM by Horse Voice » Report to moderator   Logged
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2005, 07:18:27 AM »

What are you talking about he made to top of my salad last night at Maywood. Did you know that they are going to change Paul Newman's picture on the bottle of his salad dressing to none other than the SALAD-TOSSER himself--- Dale Hiteman. I also heard Hiteman is first in his canoeing class. Cry lol
sn

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2005, 12:46:17 PM »

I heard there are only about 10 names on the list that accually owe!!! I also heard lawsuits are coming!!!
Richard Breth

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2005, 04:09:12 PM »

I heard there are only about 10 names on the list that accually owe!!! I also heard lawsuits are coming!!!

Can you tell us who was wrongly named and is going to file a lawsuit?
sn

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2005, 05:21:39 PM »

Yes I can, but why should I tell you anything??? all you do is want info. on things you already know
Richard Breth

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2005, 05:32:47 PM »

Yes I can, but why should I tell you anything??? all you do is want info. on things you already know

No I dont already know these things. Many people who read this forum dont either. It is why I ask you and Dan for details on the stories and rumors you posts here. The forum isnt you and three friends sitting at your table at the track or racebook swapping stories it is many people from many places and backgrounds who dont know each other. Some know what you are talking about many dont.

If you dont want to provide details like Dan typical never provides details that is O.K. Gives us a sense of the reliabilty of info. Detailed stories can be verified. No detail stories might only be bullshit. Easy to deny later if there was never anything to check.
sn

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2005, 05:39:41 PM »

I'm not here to find info. for you or anybody else!!! if you dont beleive it fine!!! Just like when you kept asking me questions to verify what happened to me in 84. You let me go through the whole story and already had your opinion formed!!!!
Your a fraud, there will be lawsuits!!! then you could say I was right!!!
Richard Breth

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2005, 06:03:52 PM »

I'm not here to find info. for you or anybody else!!! if you dont beleive it fine!!! Just like when you kept asking me questions to verify what happened to me in 84. You let me go through the whole story and already had your opinion formed!!!!
Your a fraud, there will be lawsuits!!! then you could say I was right!!!

If it happens you were right. If it doesnt you were something else.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: