Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 02:46:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UNCLE SAM CALLING FOR BACK TAXES OWED  (Read 7798 times)
Kenneth J. Chadwick

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 12:47:15 PM »

Dear Folks:

The taxes could be three or four different items:

1) Sales tax-  When you sell a horse (claimed on you) it is subject to sales tax.
    Therefore the new owner submits the sales tax to the prior owner.  The prior owner submits it
    the State of Illinois.  Technically you may be able to do a 1031 tax free exchnage.

2) Payroll taxes.  You have employees, you must withhold on employees, social security, income taxes federal and state and pay the IRS and State of Illinois.  Independent contractors will not work in this area.  The IRS is smart on this one.

3) Income taxes.  Really bad if you are behind.  Maybe you can do offer and compromise. 

4) IRS is easy to deal with compared to State of Illinois. 

Report to moderator   Logged

It's a Wonderful Life, let's live every moment like its your last.
sn

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 12:48:50 PM »

Sounds like either way its TAXES OWED!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2005, 01:12:00 PM »

Dear Folks:

The taxes could be three or four different items:

1) Sales tax-  When you sell a horse (claimed on you) it is subject to sales tax.
    Therefore the new owner submits the sales tax to the prior owner.  The prior owner submits it
    the State of Illinois.  Technically you may be able to do a 1031 tax free exchnage.

2) Payroll taxes.  You have employees, you must withhold on employees, social security, income taxes federal and state and pay the IRS and State of Illinois.  Independent contractors will not work in this area.  The IRS is smart on this one.

3) Income taxes.  Really bad if you are behind.  Maybe you can do offer and compromise. 

4) IRS is easy to deal with compared to State of Illinois. 

Personally, I feel it's bullshit for them to put up a list of peoples names on a board in the racing office that is a private matter between such person's and the IRS.

They could have sent out a personal letter to the people involved and notified them that they must pay the taxes owed or not be licensed in 2006.

This is typical of the IRB and the racetracks to belittle horseman in a public manor. I think they should start posting the private matters of all the stewards, racing officals, track owners, and IRB members for everyone to see.
unclesam

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2005, 03:20:30 PM »

FOLKS, HOW ABOUT ROBIN SCHADT AND DANA PARHAM NOT PAYING THERE ILLINOIS TAXES. NOW THAT IS BULL SHIT IN MY OPINION BECAUSE ROBIN WALKS AROUND LIKE SHE KNOWS WHAT THE HELL SHE IS DOING AND SPENDING THIS POOR GUYS MONEY FOOLISHLY TRYING TO GET HIM TAX WRITEOFFS WHEN THEY DON'T PAY THERE TAXES IN THE FIRST PLACE. ROBIN IS AFRAID OF HORSES AND SCARED OF THEM. MAYBE THAT GUY IN LAS VEGAS WHO LOVES ROBIN AND DANA WILL PAY THE TAXES FOR HER. THIS IS A REAL JOKE.  HOW ABOUT LISA ERHLICH TOO. HER HUSBAND SCOTT PUTS HER NAME DOWN AS OWNER AND SHE SKIPS OUT ON PAYING HER TAXES AND MOVES TO CALIFORNIA. THATS BULL SHIT TO. I FEEL THAT THESE GUYS SHOULD ALL BE THROWN OUT OF RACING IF YOU CAN'T TRUST THEM TO PAY THERE TAXES, HOW CAN YOU TRUST THEM TO SWEEP THE FLOORS? I DISGREE WITH YOU TC- EVEN IF ITS ONLY 25 BUCKS THEY SHOULD STILL PAY IT. PLUS I DON'T THINK ROBIN-DANA OR SCOT & LISA ERHLICH ONLY OWE 25 BUCKS. ITS MORE THAN THAT AND YOU NO IT. BUST THESE GUYS ILLINOIS AND KICK ROBIN TO THE CURB. ONE MORE THING I HEARD WAS THAT ROBIN S. SKIPPED OUT ON A LA QUINTA INN ROOM SERVICE BILL WHEN HER AND CARL P. WERE THERE LAST MONTH. ANYONE HEARD ABOUT THIS TO? Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 03:24:09 PM by unclesam » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2005, 03:41:04 PM »

Trollie, you give the burtons of the world credibility with that garbage - LOL.  Dan's right in that tax issues are a personal matter and should be resolved privately.  Just say that IYO RS or another of your targets is no- goodnik.  Of course your post probably has a shelf life of 20 minutea anyway, so... Ta-Ta.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2005, 04:22:23 PM »

Personally, I feel it's bullshit for them to put up a list of peoples names on a board in the racing office that is a private matter between such person's and the IRS.

This is typical of the IRB and the racetracks to belittle horseman in a public manor. 

Agree. Public airing out private business that has nothing to do with harness racing should be exclusive to the BTW esteemed posters and only be aired here.
Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2005, 04:29:57 PM »

Agree. Public airing out private business that has nothing to do with harness racing should be exclusive to the BTW esteemed posters and only be aired here.

Are you referring to the Tom Wendt insurance fraud posting on the old forum? Sounds to me like that's what you mean.

By the way.... who was the guy who posted that newspaper article. I don't see his name on this new forum.

I do think he posted it because he thought it was related to harness racing. I remember reading something about Workmen's Comp being sold to some horseman by Tom Wendt.
Richard Breth

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2005, 04:48:01 PM »

Are you referring to the Tom Wendt insurance fraud posting on the old forum? Sounds to me like that's what you mean.

I was referring to 16 months of esteemed posters telling shit here that has nothing to do with racing. Who is doing who on the backside or frontside. Who had a DUI. Who is cheating on there wife now or in the past. Who is gay or suspected of being gay. Who had financial problems or legal problems that are not related to racing. Who might have cheated who in a non racing deal. Whos family member had substance problems. Whos wife looks like what. Who was seen at what bar. Who is fat. Personal things about people that have nothing to do with racing but are only posted to tear them down. Like that on and on. The posts that make this forum what it is.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2005, 04:51:53 PM »

...then leave the forum, assume your true identity, and go to ghosttownforum.com -it's that simple.  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2005, 04:58:48 PM »

The posts that make this forum what it is.

Yeah Richard, the posts that make you want to become a member and post here. If you want dull or squeeky clean then why aren't you at trackslew.com. You have a choice to be there or here and you choose here because this is where the action is and you love it. I can't help your buddy Tom screwed up and some poster decided to post a topic about it.

Here's my advice to you. If you don't like the topics here then go over to trackslew.com and join that DIEING forum before it dies completely.  
Richard Breth

« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2005, 04:58:58 PM »

...then leave the forum, assume your true identity, and go to ghosttownforum.com -it's that simple.  TC

No thank you. I will stay here for now. When this is your forum you can kick me off.
Richard Breth

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2005, 05:01:22 PM »

Yeah Richard, the posts that make you want to become a member and post here. If you want dull or squeeky clean then why aren't you at trackslew.com.

I told you before this used to be a good forum. I am not leaving just because you messed it up.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2005, 05:09:11 PM »

RB,

They've tried this nonsense with me.
I'm still here.
Going nowhere.
You know you're dealing with arrogant rodents when they refer to themselves as "esteemed members"
Plus the fact that this TC as he call himself, is nothing but an old gossip queen.
Dan Nance

« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2005, 05:29:39 PM »

RB,

They've tried this nonsense with me.
I'm still here.
Going nowhere.
You know you're dealing with arrogant rodents when they refer to themselves as "esteemed members"
Plus the fact that this TC as he call himself, is nothing but an old gossip queen.

We know you're not going anywhere Tom. You think this is your forum but you won't post under your real name anymore after the insurance fraud scandle.

Hey Richard, Tom's brother. You have it wrong my man. I didn't mess up this forum....I made it along with SN and now the help of TC what it is today. Nobody logs on to read what you post, they log on mostly to hear what the ***'s and TC are saying. Remember something pal and don't forget it, this forum was as dead as trackslew.com before SN and I showed up over a year ago. Tom is jealous of that fact because he thought he was top dog over here. Then Tom thought he could start a different forum and put Janine out of business but he found out that wasn't going to work. So he's back here posting under phony names and attacking the people he hates such as Joe D. SN, TC, EMP and me. I know this as fact and that's why I'm not letting up on Tom. Tom is phony, two-faced, crooked and a liar.

CASE CLOSED !!!!!!!!!! 
burton

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2005, 05:33:07 PM »

Hello ***!

I will admit, alot of your posts are interesting.
But this TC as he calls himself is nothing but a gossip queen.
He pulls phony statistics out of the air and his news from his inside connections have provided the board nothing buy unproved gossip
emp

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2005, 05:37:22 PM »

A man gets himself convicted of a crime, and is consequently sent to the IRB prison. All goes reasonably well for him this first day. After lights out he is lying on his bed of straw trying to go to sleep. All of a sudden he hears someone yell out at the top of his lungs----- "fourteen" ------ and then all the cons in that stable break out in laughter.

After a few minutes he hears this again only this time someone yells-----------"eleven"----------- everyone laughs again. The new guy is really confused now so he asks the con in the stable what is going on.

He tells him that what they are doing is telling jokes. The new guy says, "I still don't understand that, all I hear is numbers being yelled out."

The old con says, "yeah, that's how they tell them. You see, we've heard just about every joke there is, so instead of going through the whole thing we just number them and everyone knows which ones they are just by the number."

"Oh," says the new guy, "now I get it."

A few minutes goes by and all of a sudden someone yells out -------------"zero"----------- nothing, not even a snicker.

The new guy asks the old con, "what happened there?"

The old con replies well, "you know how it is? Some guys can tell jokes and some can't. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT"

(please note that 'zero' is the number of posts on 'trackslew.com')
TC

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2005, 05:50:59 PM »

Hello ***!

I will admit, alot of your posts are interesting.
But this TC as he calls himself is nothing but a gossip queen.
He pulls phony statistics out of the air and his news from his inside connections have provided the board nothing buy unproved gossip
Show us all one instance of your b.s. claims, you cretin-troll.  What you know about this game is minute and none of my facts or stories are phony.  if my 411 is ever off, I say so.  I also don't need trolls like you ruining this great forum with your lies, so toss off !  TC
emp

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2005, 05:53:29 PM »

TC yells-----------"four-one-one"----------- everyone laughs again.
Richard Breth

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2005, 06:32:17 PM »

Hey Richard, Tom's brother. You have it wrong my man. I didn't mess up this forum....I made it along with SN and now the help of TC what it is today. Nobody logs on to read what you post, they log on mostly to hear what the ***'s and TC are saying.

Messed up forum or you making it what it is today are not exclusive. Yes you made it what it is today. A mess of lies and storys people read for entertainment like National Inquirer. Online version of backside gossip trash. 24 hour WWF smackdown. Starring Dan *** as goofiest clown in the circus.
Dan Nance

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2005, 06:37:50 PM »

Messed up forum or you making it what it is today are not exclusive. Yes you made it what it is today. A mess of lies and storys people read for entertainment like National Inquirer. Online version of backside gossip trash. 24 hour WWF smackdown. Starring Dan *** as goofiest clown in the circus.

You can't show me one lie that I have posted on this forum. Go ahead and try. Maybe it is the National Inquirer to expose the truth about the business and the people in it.
Richard Breth

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2005, 06:44:54 PM »

You can't show me one lie that I have posted on this forum. Go ahead and try. Maybe it is the National Inquirer to expose the truth about the business and the people in it.

The first day this forum was back you and Joe tried to create a lie that Tom W. was the hacker of the old forum.
Dan Nance

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2005, 06:53:58 PM »

The first day this forum was back you and Joe tried to create a lie that Tom W. was the hacker of the old forum.

Show me that post so I can rebut what you're saying I said. Is that the only one you can come up with?
Richard Breth

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2005, 07:05:42 PM »

Show me that post so I can rebut what you're saying I said. Is that the only one you can come up with?

It is the "Law and Order" thread. You can lie now all you want about the wording in it but it was obvious to everyone who you meant. Maybe you can change it now or erase it like so many posts of the past. Joes attemped lie was more devious. It was titled something about Tom being the real hacker. A snake masterpeice starting "I dont think he did it but heres 20 paragraphs about the 80 ways he could be guilty."

All your old lies disproved rumors wrong "facts" and thin inuendo is gone with the old forum. Debating those would be wasted "you wrote/no I didnt."
emp

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2005, 07:10:33 PM »

All your old lies disproved rumors wrong "facts" and thin inuendo is gone with the old forum. Debating those would be wasted "you wrote/no I didnt."

Look Dick Breath, the FACT OF THE MATTER AT HAND is that everyone knows that it was a little ironic that the mad Turkish hacker KUBRAT hit the site once the scandel broke.

Agreed that debating this fact would be wasted "you wrote/no I didnt."

The only question is who tipped off the mad terrorist hacker to hit the site?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2005, 07:15:07 PM »

The only question is who tipped off the mad terrorist hacker to hit the site?
That answer , emp, is as obvious as the teeth in your head.  TC
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: