Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 09:05:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: since dan *** hasnt posted  (Read 1132 times)
davenchop

Ignore
« on: December 15, 2005, 05:59:12 PM »

it seems to me that since dan *** hasnt posted the overall atmosphere here is much better than before. i have been reading barn to wire for quite a while and just recently started posting. over the last couple of days there hasnt been as much negativity as usual. is it because dan *** doesnt post i dont know . i just have noticed a  little more civility than before. Undecided
Report to moderator   Logged
Justafan

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 09:19:32 PM »

For whatever reason, the negativity is down. 
icare

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 11:48:41 PM »

I have to say I miss Dan
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 12:09:52 AM »

Dan *** is like a cancer on this forum... he drove away many good and interesting people with his nasty demeanor and negativity.

If you like ridiculous arguments, ***, profanity, negativity, and badmouthing everyone... along with derailing just about every thread with "his take" on everything... then Dan's your boy.

If you want adult discussions, and enjoy hearing other peoples points of view... you can't have Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" *** around.
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2005, 12:29:20 AM »

Intersted observer, This is a serious question. I have read all your post's by clicking on your name and reading recent posts by you, and I encourage everybody to do so. You have a hard on for him and I would like to know why? Every one of your post's is a smart ass negative reply towards him. He knows what he talks about I don't think you have a clue about the sport. please prove me wrong.
newyorker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2005, 01:38:03 AM »

did something happen to dan or has he decided not to post anymore???
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2005, 05:39:51 AM »

bigdaddy posted re: Dan ***:
You have a hard on for him and I would like to know why? Every one of your post's is a smart ass negative reply towards him.

After a year and a half of reading Dan's ridiculous bullshit... the only reply's he understands is a "smart ass negative one"...  Grin

I've known Dan (and Scott) for many years... and Dan has become a negative, nasty and bitter "PSYCHO GOOF"... who sadly lives in the past, revelling in his "glory days" of the 1980's...  Roll Eyes

You ever notice I have nothing "smart ass" to say to Scott?

He knows what he talks about I don't think you have a clue about the sport.

I doubt you know me, or anything about me... so that would be rather presumptuous of you to assume... since I've been around the racing industry for 40 years...  Wink
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2005, 07:59:05 AM »

Dan *** is like a cancer on this forum... he drove away many good and interesting people with his nasty demeanor and negativity.

If you like ridiculous arguments, ***, profanity, negativity, and badmouthing everyone... along with derailing just about every thread with "his take" on everything... then Dan's your boy.

If you want adult discussions, and enjoy hearing other peoples points of view... you can't have Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" *** around.

...all this from a woman who NEVER added ANYTHING to this great forum UNLESS it was an attack on Dan ***.  Get out of here you filth !  You make any esteeemed posters and readers of this #1 forum in all harness racing sick with your vile tunnel vision.  TC
off stride

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2005, 09:36:42 AM »

I HAVENT CASHED A TICKET SINCE DAN QUIT POSTING HIS SURE FIRE WINNERS...THE ONLY PERSON NOW HAPPY IS MY BOOK...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: