Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 01:55:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dan Nance Best Big M Handicapper Around  (Read 2894 times)
John Doe

Ignore
« on: December 15, 2005, 11:39:30 AM »

Attention Forum:

I want to be the first one on this forum to congratulate Dan Nance on his $12k winning weekend at the Big M. Well done Dan, it only proves what I have been saying all along, you're the best handicapper around and most knowledgeable horsemen on the forum. Keep up the good work and please start posting again. This forum needs more people like you to enlighten the readers whom never lived the life of a successful trainer in the industry such as you have.

Now might be a good time for Burton to admit that you are the best around and take the first step as Mr. Johnston did last night, and apologize. Dan, I am expecting a big Christmas present from you, something in the color GREEN! LOL. Please tell Scotty and your entire family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Dakuras'. Come back on the forum and start posting again, its dead on here without you. Besides that, I don’t feel like dealing with you know who and fighting and arguing. Your nemesis is trying to provoke me into arguing with him before the holidays and I'm not going to fall for it. By the way, I think Burton and Joe B. miss you more than me. LOL. Have a safe holiday if we don't talk before then.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)
Report to moderator   Logged

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 11:45:50 AM »

Attention Forum:

I want to be the first one on this forum to congratulate Dan Nance on his $12k winning weekend at the Big M. Well done Dan, it only proves what I have been saying all along, you're the best handicapper around and most knowledgeable horsemen on the forum. Keep up the good work and please start posting again. This forum needs more people like you to enlighten the readers whom never lived the life of a successful trainer in the industry such as you have.

Now might be a good time for Burton to admit that you are the best around and take the first step as Mr. Johnston did last night, and apologize. Dan, I am expecting a big Christmas present from you, something in the color GREEN! LOL. Please tell Scotty and your entire family Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Dakuras'. Come back on the forum and start posting again, its dead on here without you. Besides that, I don’t feel like dealing with you know who and fighting and arguing. Your nemesis is trying to provoke me into arguing with him before the holidays and I'm not going to fall for it. By the way, I think Burton and Joe B. miss you more than me. LOL. Have a safe holiday if we don't talk before then.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

I wouldn't believe Nance if he said he found a dime walking into the track let alone $12,000 gambling.
He say he always wins.
He never mentions losing.
Real handicappers know that that is impossible.

Someone posted something on here awhile ago that I thought was dead on.
Guys who say they win all the time (never losing) are like guys who talk about all the sex they get.
The truth is people like that usually aren't getting any sex nor winning much of anything at the track.
As a poster
davenchop

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 11:49:30 AM »

i would tend to agree with the last post although  i dont want to ruffle any feathers. its been my experience that  the people who really win money dont go around telling everybody how good they are..  Huh.. and telling everybody else what little they know... just my two cents.... maybe i am wrong. Undecided
Richard Breth

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 11:51:15 AM »

Congratulations for Dan. Hope he buys his wife something nice.

Is it proof when you stop posting here 20 hours/day you can concentrate on handicapping?

I dont want to start a rumor because I do not know if what I am about to post is true. It does not really matter if it is true and I do not care if it is true because it does not affact me. But I heard that Burton hit for $13k at Big M over the weekend. That would make Burton the best Big M Handicapper around.  Cheesy
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 11:55:24 AM »

i would tend to agree with the last post although  i dont want to ruffle any feathers. its been my experience that  the people who really win money dont go around telling everybody how good they are..  Huh.. and telling everybody else what little they know... just my two cents.... maybe i am wrong. Undecided

Chop:

I would also agree with that as well, and that is why Dan never said a word. He called me on Monday and told me about it and I decided to post it. Big difference! But your assumption is usually correctin every facet of life. Just like people who always post things just trying to get a rise out of people, they have no life and nothing better to do. It's a sin to hate like that. Even people who say they don't troll when they do everyday. Horrible! Merry Christmas to you.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 11:56:29 AM »

Congratulations for Dan. Hope he buys his wife something nice.

Is it proof when you stop posting here 20 hours/day you can concentrate on handicapping?

I dont want to start a rumor because I do not know if what I am about to post is true. It does not really matter if it is true and I do not care if it is true because it does not affact me. But I heard that Burton hit for $13k at Big M over the weekend. That would make Burton the best Big M Handicapper around.  Cheesy

I asked you not to spread that around.
It was actually $12800, but you can round it off.
Richard Breth

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 11:58:06 AM »

Just like people who always post things just trying to get a rise out of people, they have no life and nothing better to do. It's a sin to hate like that. Even people who say they don't troll when they do everyday. Horrible!

Theres words for every one to consider. Every one.
Richard Breth

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 11:59:07 AM »

I asked you not to spread that around.
It was actually $12800, but you can round it off.

I heard it from some one else. Some one in Las Vegas. That made it OK to spread it.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 11:59:54 AM »

Dakuras

You've spewed more hate here than anyone else.
Who do you like in the even numbered races at Maywood tomorrow?
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 12:01:04 PM »

Theres words for every one to consider. Every one.

Richard:

I'm not going there at all.  You have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 12:01:43 PM »

Dakuras

You've spewed more hate here than anyone else.
Who do you like in the even numbered races at Maywood tomorrow?

Burton;

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THIS IS HEAVEN
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 12:50:31 PM »

I have to agree with dakuras about nance, If you look at a post from 12-6 about picking winners at balmoral dan posted all of his plays before the race, Yes both winning and losing bets. He started out down and pulled out to make a decent profit that night. In a handicapping contest my money definately would be on dan. Congrats on the score.
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2005, 12:52:32 PM »

i bet u he made a lot of that money on kens horses but the dickhead wont admit it! will talk bad and trash him all day but will still bet and profit of his horses!!!!!!!!   dams a dickhead pass it on!!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2005, 12:54:55 PM »

Well if he's a dickhead, he's one with a pocket full of cash.  Way to go Dan
TC

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2005, 01:06:41 PM »

I heard it from some one else. Some one in Las Vegas. That made it OK to spread it.
So... Dickie, are we to assume that you know burton well ?  Gee, what a shocker... Wink  I'll tell you what - for a guy who appeared the moment Tom went under and has used several of Tom's catchphrases, and who vehemently denies that he is in fact Tom...shame on you burton.  Dickie doesn't know better because he's obviously dimwitted.  You burton, should know better.  For the record, my crew sat with Dan last w/e at the Suncoast and Dan was red hot, according to them.  I didn't bother to ask for a figure, so I won't comment on a specific number, only that Dan was elated enough to offer to treat those near him to commestibles after the M1 and Bal cards.  Burton, I'm happy for you that you made a nice score this w/e too, and that your pal Dickie is apparently keeping tabs on you.  Burton, I don't know why you must fire the 1st shot at Joe D, but you clearly did with some snide comments, based in ZERO FACT, btw, and such stuff should be beneath you.

As far as this episode of "detente" between Mr. Johnston and Mr. Dakuras, I refused to believe it until my cell rang three times by 10:00 A.M., all with calls relaying the events from last evening (none of those were from Joe D OR Mr. Johnston himself, I might add).  I believe that based on independant accounting of the words and thoughts exchanged last night, some "folks" owe Mr. Dakuras a BIIIIIIG apology.  It seems some posters have their "facts" wrong when assessing Mr. Dakuras' standing in the community.  If Joe were such an outcast, then why was he approached by people like Mr. Kelley, Mr. Hannon, Mr. Johnston, and others and treated with the dignity and respect that is accorded to all ?  See, some people CAN'T know what's going on in the game if they sit 3 counties away at their PC, watching streaming video from tracks.  You have to get in the cesspool that is/are the tracks and learn for yourself what is going on.  I wish that some of the party attendees who read this #1 forum every day would sign up and post their recollection of last night's impromptu meeting between said parties to silence critics of at least one esteemed poster to this mighty forum.  Some people just don't know when to say when, and that is a shame.  I heard that Mr. Johnston shook Mr. Dakuras' hand for at least 90 straight seconds and used the words "smart", "admire", "tough" and "welcome" along with holiday pleasantries.  I for one am glad that the parties met and that a new era may have begun.  My sources on this are unimpeachable, so start with the apologies to the wronged parties and let's talk some racing news.  TC
icare

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2005, 01:23:41 PM »

CONGRATULATION'S Dan, you'll have a merry merry christmas
Richard Breth

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2005, 01:58:05 PM »

So... Dickie, are we to assume that you know burton well ?

Sorry to disappoint. Do not know him at all. You  may assume we have both been here long enough to create some back and forth. I posted I have no idea if the rumor was true but that was not true because I made it up and Burton played along. Dimwit. Like the box with mice. That wasnt true either.

I for one am glad that the parties met and that a new era may have begun.  My sources on this are unimpeachable, so start with the apologies to the wronged parties and let's talk some racing news.

Joe already posted his apology to Mr. Johnston. Done subject.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2005, 02:16:29 PM »

TC,

C'mon.
It was a joke.
You know Nance rattles off how much he wins, but never how much he loses.
Impossible.
If he won $12,000 good for him.
If he loses it this weekend, we won't hear a peep out of him or any one else about it.
That's my point.

Don't go after me because Dakuras is encouraging you to do so.
W'eve gotten along fine.
I'll disagree with you on Nance.
Alright?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2005, 03:16:02 PM »

TC,

C'mon.
It was a joke.
Impossible.
If he loses it this weekend, we won't hear a peep out of him or any one else about it.
That's my point.

W'eve gotten along fine.
Alright?

burton, I don't really mean to "go after" you as you say, I'm just trying to give you what you say you want and that is a forum talking about harness racing. I love a good chop-busting as much as the next guy, but sometimes enough is enough when the subject you bring up affected you in no way and didn't involve your target in any way.  What are the newer readers to this great forum to think when you "spew" half-truths and 3rd hand information that is skewed ?  Don't stoop to that level.  As far as Dan goes, you can battle with him on point as far as I care and your opinions are more easily identifiable than with your other slams.  Lately, I've noticed how jealousy and envy are ruining my enjoyment going out to the races.  I wish this place could be an oasis away from such pettiness, but here it gets even worse IMO.  I'll agree with you in one fine observation of yours that often several players can boast of their victories but not mention a word of their defeats.  I don't agree that Dan suffers from this particular malady, but many players do.  You might even know that it's WORSE in the arena of sports betting.  TC 
icare

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2005, 03:24:30 PM »

TC,

C'mon.
It was a joke.
Impossible.
That's my point.

W'eve gotten along fine.
Alright?

Do you run your mouth when you lose? NO I have not knowen any one the talks about not winning, It's all about winning.

Horsemen are like fishermen how bigs the fish
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 06:42:39 PM »

we don't care.  i am the best big m handicapper.  i only start with $2 and make over $2,000 every night.  that is a good roi.  if you question me, join me at monte carlo.  best wishes.

rusty

bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2005, 07:21:33 PM »

Rusty, Thats one good imagination. How many of can fit into your monte carlo those are 2 door cars right??
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2005, 09:27:57 PM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" Nance is a decent handicapper.

And he may very well have made a $12,000 score last weekend.

BUT...

Dan plays the horses EVERY day... he bets just about every race... and he is a "gimmick player"...

He obviously will make a decent score occasionally, but in the long run... he loses... just like everyone who bets like that.

He is a compulsive gambler... and that guarantees he will never wind up ahead...

He can delude himself if he chooses... but anyone who's been around the track awhile knows this to be true.
Richard Breth

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 09:52:01 PM »

IO lets let sleeping dogs lie please.
darth vader

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 10:40:03 PM »

sounds like joey d  has  a  thing for you dan
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: