Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 02:13:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROBBIE THE JAILBIRD  (Read 959 times)
race track phil

« on: November 26, 2006, 12:28:06 PM »

This post is for some of the guys who are curious why the nut ROBBIE is infatuated with me and who he is !  ROBBIE is a guy who use to come to maywood and lose his cash everynight and for some reason wanted bettors to respect his opinion but that never happened and he got jealous that bettors respected mine ! why cause he's nuts ! the guy use to bring this very overweight unattractive girl with him and take all her money to bet ! I guess he thought he was a gigolo . well that did'nt last !  Robbies next venture was to open up a bank account and go to the boats and cash checks and then close the account the next day , this worked for awhile cause the boat people did'nt care about a few hundred , but they finally tracked poor robbie and his friends and poor Robbie was off to jail ! some of his closer friends say Robbie had a difficult time in jail !  BIG BUBBA !  Robbie is out now hiding in Texas !  The odd thing is how a person can become so jealous and crazy over me . I could understand years ago because I made big scores and had success as an owner , but thats in the past now I'm just like everybody else trying to win a bet and enjoy myself ! The only other thing it could be is the BUBBA incident drove this guy totally crazy ! today he post's I'm in california ! I only wish I was so I could be at hollywood park today . In a way crazy Robbie has made me popular again ! I guess I should thank him cause when you get old normally nobody talks about you anymore . The funny thing about Robbie or p m conselor his name he use to use over here is he really was'nt a bad guy just a bust-out ! its not a crime to be a bad handicapper !
maybe someday Robbie will comeback to chicago and I will invite him out for a nice dinner and ask him why he really loves me so much it cant be just jealousy could it ?   
                                                    geezer        RTP

Report to moderator   Logged
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 12:46:17 PM »

Phi, is this Bobbie Orr?  or some other poster I dont remember ?

Takes all kinds, dont let the crap bother you. We're too old for that, remember  geezer

The more you bet...the more you win
race track phil

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 12:57:46 PM »

GRINDER ,

NO ,     robbie is a guy that use to post here and got banned for crazy foul post's about me . threatening and all kinds of nonsense because he's in texas and safe from me . bobby orr he's not ! bobby orr is way smarter than this idiot !             
                                                      RTP
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 02:34:35 PM »

GRINDER ,

NO ,     robbie is a guy that use to post here and got banned for crazy foul post's about me . threatening and all kinds of nonsense because he's in texas and safe from me . bobby orr he's not ! bobby orr is way smarter than this idiot !             
                                                      RTP
Are we talking about Robbie Salvino?
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 02:50:07 PM »

This post is for some of the guys who are curious why the nut ROBBIE is infatuated with me and who he is !  ROBBIE is a guy who use to come to maywood and lose his cash everynight and for some reason wanted bettors to respect his opinion but that never happened and he got jealous that bettors respected mine ! why cause he's nuts ! the guy use to bring this very overweight unattractive girl with him and take all her money to bet ! I guess he thought he was a gigolo . well that did'nt last !  Robbies next venture was to open up a bank account and go to the boats and cash checks and then close the account the next day , this worked for awhile cause the boat people did'nt care about a few hundred , but they finally tracked poor robbie and his friends and poor Robbie was off to jail ! some of his closer friends say Robbie had a difficult time in jail !  BIG BUBBA !  Robbie is out now hiding in Texas !  The odd thing is how a person can become so jealous and crazy over me . I could understand years ago because I made big scores and had success as an owner , but thats in the past now I'm just like everybody else trying to win a bet and enjoy myself ! The only other thing it could be is the BUBBA incident drove this guy totally crazy ! today he post's I'm in california ! I only wish I was so I could be at hollywood park today . In a way crazy Robbie has made me popular again ! I guess I should thank him cause when you get old normally nobody talks about you anymore . The funny thing about Robbie or p m conselor his name he use to use over here is he really was'nt a bad guy just a bust-out ! its not a crime to be a bad handicapper !
maybe someday Robbie will comeback to chicago and I will invite him out for a nice dinner and ask him why he really loves me so much it cant be just jealousy could it ?   
                                                    geezer        RTP

RTP,
     I don't think you have to defend yourself, many people know you and those who don't why worry about them ? I'm thinking though that you may have hit the nail on the head, I mean when he left jail no more Bubba and he feels the need for a manly man  Wink .....I'd be careful taking him out for a steak dinner and if you drop your car keys at dinner kick them all the way home instead of bending down to get them. Sure sounds like   heart heart heart  to me.

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Horse Apples

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 04:03:16 PM »

ha ha ha ha....another 'FUDGE PACKER'

RTP......thats a good one

most of the time....anticipation is greater than realization!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: