Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 03:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NIce numbers for OPENING NIGHT NJ and Night 2. Sure.  (Read 3098 times)
njhorseman

« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2006, 03:28:44 PM »

So you now agree the NJSP SUCK, THE NJRC SUCK, the BIG M SUCK, the court SYSTEM SUCKS.

Finally we agree. That was ez.

No...I said as usual you said nothing to refute the facts I laid out, which said nothing about all those agencies "sucking."
Report to moderator   Logged
the DailyDaley

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2006, 03:37:01 PM »

How long did those MILKSHAKE rulings take geezer. YEARS, my BOY. YEARS.

Now ask yourself why? Jim Campbell was the one pushed the issue. Had he not pushed the ISSUE, we would STILL HAVE NO RULING in NJ on TC02 positives.

The NJRC didn't want to push it. The BIG M didn't care. It came to ahead because JIM CAMPBELL pushed the issue. Not the state, not the NJRC, not the BIG M.

More posturing as usual from BM Downs. And more will soon be forth coming.

Again I ask NJ. When Ledford comes back, will you quit posting your "ACCOLADES" for Bowel Movement Downs Wink.

A simple yes or no will do.

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2006, 03:42:54 PM »

Now on that we agree,EW.   Wink   And if tracks started offering rebates for ON track wagers, they should realize that most of that rebated money is going to go back into the windows, so the hypothetical 5% that you mentioned, would likely be more like 1 or 2% net cost to them.  Or even offer a sliding scale, that is weighted in favor of the higher tiers, just like the books do now.

As for tracks that charge admission, well everyone *** about that, I say do NOT waive the fee, but instead pool it, and when it gets up to $100,000, give it AWAY to the fans.  Announce it in the programs... and watch it build like a pick 6 carryover.  Then give away say.....$50k to one  lucky patron.........$25k to another........then $5k to 3 persons.....and 10 $1,000 winners.

People would be lined up to pay that $3.50 admission (or parking), and get their buns into that track!

Well, we can dream, cant we? Cheesy

Interesting idea with the admission.  If all else fails, I would be okay with an admission, and then having the patrons get a coupon for the same amount in food.  It could keep the riff-raff out.

That 5% rebate would result in a ridiculous profit for the tracks.  Trust me.  Forget the 1-2% loss net -- not even close.  Dropping take 5-10% on-track would net the tracks probably 15-20% MORE.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
njhorseman

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2006, 03:52:02 PM »

How long did those MILKSHAKE rulings take geezer. YEARS, my BOY. YEARS.

Now ask yourself why? Jim Campbell was the one pushed the issue. Had he not pushed the ISSUE, we would STILL HAVE NO RULING in NJ on TC02 positives.

The NJRC didn't want to push it. The BIG M didn't care. It came to ahead because JIM CAMPBELL pushed the issue. Not the state, not the NJRC, not the BIG M.

More posturing as usual from BM Downs. And more will soon be forth coming.

Again I ask NJ. When Ledford comes back, will you quit posting your "ACCOLADES" for Bowel Movement Downs Wink.

A simple yes or no will do.

Boy, that is really bizarre logic, even for you. Campbell, financed by Jules (don't ask me for my license because I'll have a hissy fit) Siegel, appeals the blood gas analyzer technology/methodology, and as a result, forces the NJRC to grant a stay to any violator who requests one.

The result of Campbell's appeal, as it directly and personally affected you, was that Gelrod was allowed to continue training, resulting in him lighting up a horse that cost you an $18,000 pick 4! You're thanking Campbell?  Huh  Roll Eyes If he doesn't fight that case, Gelrod is history by then, and maybe you'd be $18,000 richer!

Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 26, 2006, 02:17:21 PM »

What is the difference between (info posted on their site) http://www.thebigm.com

"Live Handle"

"On Site Handle"

I left a phone msg for them also, so if I hear back, Ill post it here.

The more you bet...the more you win
njhorseman

« Reply #80 on: November 26, 2006, 03:54:41 PM »

What is the difference between (info posted on their site) http://www.thebigm.com

"Live Handle"

"On Site Handle"

I left a phone msg for them also, so if I hear back, Ill post it here.

"Live Handle" is the amount bet at the Meadowlands on Meadowlands races. "On Site Handle" is the amount bet at the Meadowlands on all races, both Meadowlands races and incoming simulcast races.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: