Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 02, 2014, 11:43:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. 5 for 55  (Read 3355 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: December 13, 2005, 02:12:30 AM »

Pat Berry is on fire.  He hitting at almost 10 % winners for the last week, going 5 for55 at 4 racetracks.  Sure, all but one or two wins have come at Fraudwood on Monday and Fredhold, but I sense a real hot streak.  I'm sure getting the hang of driving at Balmoral will come sooner or later, and BIG owners are probably lining up along Rte. 3 outside the Meadowlands to beg their trainers to list you on their steeds, now that you're going great guns.  Keep up the great work and maybe you can bump up to 1st class on those flights back and forth from NJ to IL.  Well done Pat.  TC  P.S.  You're getting as reliable as my mailman.  Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
swoodall

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 02:34:20 AM »

TC

LOL. Why doesn't Rucker throw Pat a bone and give a fellow Chicagoan a few live ones to drive?  Ooh,  I forgot,  Rucker likes money and wants to actually cash when he bets his own horses!
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 09:15:48 AM »

Very hard on the man, aren't you. You must of had a lot of sleepless nights when he decided to give NJ a try. You sound very bittter towards the guy. A couple of things must of happened. 1. He must of fu**ed you over on a horse in IL or NJ and now you use this forum as a relief to badmouth the guy. 2. He must of cut in on you and your girlfriend at some local establishment in IL one night, and that is assuming you have one, and your girl got very excited by it, which caused you discomfort to no end. Or, 3. You just flat out don't like the guy and his drving ability whatsoever. I only hope for your your dignaty is#3, otherwise you are a sad human TC. Hey, it is the Holiday season, focus more on being positive on things, and stop sounding so confrontational. You use this forum as a ways to prove to everyone that you are right about Pat Berry and that the statistics don't lie. I agree with you that Pat Berry did not have a great 2005. Did you really expect him to come right in to the NJ circuit, knowing the stock he had to drive and his ability to get right up there. If you did, then you are dreaming. Do not compare him to Brian Sears or Eric Ledford. They had connections that brought them tremendous stock, not to mention they are far better than Berry. Over time this young guy will do just fine. Your expectaitons of him are unfair. If he does not succeed in NJ, who cares? At least he took a shot at it. You know you are the type of person what will go ahead and attack the guy personally too. How is his appearance to you? Does he meet your expectations there too? Is his girlfirend or wife pretty enough for you? When does it stop for you? I like to see young drivers do well. He is on the toughest circuit in the country to break into, but apparently you want this guy to be the next John Capbell right away. I only hope that the people that come across you as a human come away with a better feeling about you, then I do right now. I can only wish you the best TC. Happy Holidays!

MG
TC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 10:12:59 AM »

Very hard on the man, aren't you. You must of had a lot of sleepless nights when he decided to give NJ a try. You sound very bittter towards the guy. A couple of things must of happened. 1. He must of fu**ed you over on a horse in IL or NJ and now you use this forum as a relief to badmouth the guy. 2. He must of cut in on you and your girlfriend at some local establishment in IL one night, and that is assuming you have one, and your girl got very excited by it, which caused you discomfort to no end. Or, 3. You just flat out don't like the guy and his drving ability whatsoever. I only hope for your your dignaty is#3, otherwise you are a sad human TC. Hey, it is the Holiday season, focus more on being positive on things, and stop sounding so confrontational. You use this forum as a ways to prove to everyone that you are right about Pat Berry and that the statistics don't lie. I agree with you that Pat Berry did not have a great 2005. Did you really expect him to come right in to the NJ circuit, knowing the stock he had to drive and his ability to get right up there. If you did, then you are dreaming. Do not compare him to Brian Sears or Eric Ledford. They had connections that brought them tremendous stock, not to mention they are far better than Berry. Over time this young guy will do just fine. Your expectaitons of him are unfair. If he does not succeed in NJ, who cares? At least he took a shot at it. You know you are the type of person what will go ahead and attack the guy personally too. How is his appearance to you? Does he meet your expectations there too? Is his girlfirend or wife pretty enough for you? When does it stop for you? I like to see young drivers do well. He is on the toughest circuit in the country to break into, but apparently you want this guy to be the next John Capbell right away. I only hope that the people that come across you as a human come away with a better feeling about you, then I do right now. I can only wish you the best TC. Happy Holidays!

MG
McGuff, like a lot of east coasters, you THINK you know a ton about harness racing, but actually must know little.  If you think that Berry has not regressed as a driver, then you are as dumb as a wet sack of hair.  This guy couldn't drive his way out of a paper bag right now, and it's killing all those who've invested time and money in him with hopes of him progressing as a competitor.  I don't care if he's assigned the outside post or every ML longshot, he still is terrible.  This is a game - a game involving millions of dollars of product (horseflesh) and by-product (wagering).  To have a guy stink up the joint time after time after time like this is an embarassment, pure and simple.  The young drivers from this region all seem to peak early and peter out after getting a taste of life away from the farm and into some of harness racing's grandest stages.  Berry is no exception now, when it looked as though he would have a modicum of success.  LEARN THE GAME LADDIE.  TC
nomar

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 10:24:24 AM »

PBerry looks like a winner in Freehold 14th on Weds with Foden Holmes N
VicD

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 11:07:14 AM »

There is no way to defend this guy..
He sucks at every track he races at..
No sense of pace, very poor tactically...
He goes with everything.. Cannot understand why any trainer lists him...
Maybe he will put up another stunning 5% at M1 this year....
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 12:28:32 PM »

Apparently you want to attack me too.
Hey, whatever your poison is. I am not going to sink as low as you.
All I am saying is that you need to give the guy some time.
Let's just see what happens.
I am not the type of person that will engage on this forum and throw it in people's faces once he has a 3 win night or even a 2 win night at the big M, because I am not like that. I wait and see.
I hope TC that your luck in this game goes well.

MG
Richard Breth

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 01:09:14 PM »

mgriffin dont pay much attention to TC firing on drivers. He always has one in his sights. Last it was Hiteman. Before that Dean Magee. He fired on Tony M all the time until Baron started running TM down then TC was TMs biggest defender. There is no sense of it except TC enjoys firing belittling people and stirring up the forum. If you fire back at him you only get the gun sights on you.
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 01:13:53 PM »

Yeah Richard, you are right on with that comment.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2005, 01:47:31 PM »

mgriffin dont pay much attention to TC firing on drivers. He always has one in his sights. Last it was Hiteman. Before that Dean Magee. He fired on Tony M all the time until Baron started running TM down then TC was TMs biggest defender. There is no sense of it except TC enjoys firing belittling people and stirring up the forum. If you fire back at him you only get the gun sights on you.
Dickie, when did I fire on Dean Magee ?  I'm 99 % positive my remarks were well qualified.  I'm so glad you're paying attention to everything I write on the #1 forum in all harness racing.  Happy Holidays to you, Tom, Tom's brother, Tom's ex-fiancee, Tom's butcher, Tom's bloodstock agent, and whoever else is within eyeshot of you at this moment.  Thanks again for making this forum the great place that it is.  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2005, 01:53:29 PM »

...also Dickie, I notice a VicD (welcome back Vic) posted about Berry's awful driving 2 hours before you posted and after I posted, yet you chose to make me a target and include me in your comments.  Thanks for doing that as I'm sure it adds a whole bunch, just like you usually add with your massive knowledge of all things harness racing.  Happy Holidays to you, Tom's brother, Tom's ex-fiancee, Tom's analyst, Tom's proctologist, and Tom's houseboy, all within shouting distance I'm certain.  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2005, 02:08:32 PM »

...also Dickie, I notice a VicD (welcome back Vic) posted about Berry's awful driving 2 hours before you posted and after I posted, yet you chose to make me a target and include me in your comments.

My comment was not related to Berry. Dont care what you think about the drivers. Just like the drivers dont care what you think. My advice was to mgriffin for "insight" about your posts.

If you were not the person fired on Dean Magee my error.
Heede

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 04:52:11 PM »

Pat Berry could'nt dive a hot spike through a snow drift.

Heede
swoodall

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 02:37:11 AM »

Heede

KA-BOOM!!!  Take that mgrif and Dhead and put it in your Berry pipe and smoke it.  I've started a collection of Pat Berry losing tickets care to donate!
Rich Barone

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 03:05:14 AM »

why they put him back up on franco trubrook thursday is unbeleivable. john cambell is not listed on anything and we get pat.another wasted start.
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 10:12:43 AM »

Swoodall, take that and smoke it. The only thing that I was smoking was a nice cuban after a Berry bomb this past Sat night. So, take those tickets and keep crying about it, while I extract another puff. Thank you Pat Berry!
I am not the type to brag, but comments like yours just go too far.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 11:12:58 AM »

Dude, you wouldn't know a Cuban cigar if one was smoked right under your nose - ILL BET THAT FOR A MILLION BUCKS !  Come back to the forum Mc Gruff when you have the first clue about harness racing.  Until then, go blow Dude Googblood and the rest of the New Yankee Workshop Plainridge bustouts - LOL  TC
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 12:18:41 PM »

ok TC. I will do that. When I find that clue, I will drag you with me back to reality. You are leading some fantasy world of yours out there and it is truly sad to see. Good luck in your future endeavours, wherever they might take you.

MG
swoodall

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 01:15:20 PM »

Mcgriffen

No words for Heede,  moron!  You didn't cash on Berry Saturday unless the teller made a misstake on your tickets.  I said I was STARTING a collection of Berry losing tickets,  I didn't say I had any!  I don't know what they look like!  Care to enlighten?
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 03:44:23 PM »

What moron keeps losing tickets?
The fact that you would even ask for any shows the intelligence level you are at.

MG
Justafan

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 04:23:36 PM »

PBerry looks like a winner in Freehold 14th on Weds with Foden Holmes N

Easiest money in a long time betting against that one.  I just wish he would have run worse then 4th for the super.  Giddy up.
swoodall

« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 08:46:48 PM »

mgriffin

You obviously are not a true horse player and just a moron on here to stir up shit.  If you had ever cashed on a winner before you would know that losing tickets and programs are required in order to claim losses for that amount on your taxes.  Records must be kept 7 years.  We know you don't know shit about horses now we know you don't know shit about gambling.
swoodall

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 09:14:09 PM »

mgriffin

Pat wins with Lourdes pays 32.00 to win.  A friend I'm splitting with used him in the first leg of the pk4.  It was his choice not mine.  So I guess I still don't have any losing tickets with Pat on them,  at least not yet,  still 3 races to go!
mgriffin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 09:35:51 AM »

I know what the laws are, but here's the thing. I am not stuipid enough to cash big tickets on my own. Why go through all that paperwork and worries about it. I get someone to do it for me that has a lot of cash and is not worried about a tax ticket, because he is one that has 20-50 a year. So, let's take a look at this equation. MG hits a tax ticket and has his friend cash the tickets for him. What does it cost MG, DING! DING! DING!---Maybe a nice meal, if the guy wants it, more times than not, it doesn't cost me a freakin thing, nor do I have to worry about losing tickets.  Now if you keep in some in some smelly shoebox that is stored in your closet of your mom's house, good luck to you. All I do is throw them on the ground so Paco can continue to do what he is paid to do. Now that is intelligence. Keep saying what you want about me, but you don't know a damn thing what your talking about.

MG
TC

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 10:13:08 AM »

I know what the laws are, but here's the thing. I am not stuipid enough to cash big tickets on my own. Why go through all that paperwork and worries about it. I get someone to do it for me that has a lot of cash and is not worried about a tax ticket, because he is one that has 20-50 a year. So, let's take a look at this equation. MG hits a tax ticket and has his friend cash the tickets for him. What does it cost MG, DING! DING! DING!---Maybe a nice meal, if the guy wants it, more times than not, it doesn't cost me a freakin thing, nor do I have to worry about losing tickets.  Now if you keep in some in some smelly shoebox that is stored in your closet of your mom's house, good luck to you. All I do is throw them on the ground so Paco can continue to do what he is paid to do. Now that is intelligence. Keep saying what you want about me, but you don't know a damn thing what your talking about.

MG
Mc Gruff, I've underestimated you.  If you have "friends" cash IRS tickets for you and all it costs you is a "meal" or "nothing", you are the king...of the MORONS.  BTW, my smelly shoebox is actually 2 or 3 banker's boxes for IRS fiscal year 2005.  All the IRS slips are in a manila envelope, sorted by date and track, and are sent to storage after my accountant gets the IRS totals.  Once again, my humblest apologies for forgetting that many, many idiots must surround you at Plainridge who will cash IRS tickets for a stale ham sandwich...you MUST be smarter than us all.  Wink TC
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: