Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 03:38:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BARRED FROM BARNTOWIRE LOVE *** !  (Read 7211 times)
race track phil

« on: November 11, 2006, 06:21:28 PM »

Well you sure have freedom on *** !  I know that joe dan and t c did'nt expect what they are getting ! they are getting the scum trolls who were barred from here along with some good posters . the scum like my friend ROBBIE  is already there spreading his usual lies about me and using my horses name RITMO  . then they got some guy who just talks pure and simple trash about connie H . like bobby says in another post its crazy !  I think if they want a good racing site there going to have to put in rules . in the real world we have rules and thats what makes the world go round without rules and regulations the world would be in chaos . everyone knows that i dont mind a heated debate but over there its ridiculous and in time someone will provoke another poster and its possible that someone really gets hurt . I have enough aggravation trying to beat the track and if I signed up there it sure seems that I would be asking for more from some idiot like Robbie or some copycat that wants to bust my balls without any chance of getting barred . I just cant believe 3 intelligent guys would allow the things I've read . the point being I will stick to the barntowire where there are civil debates mostly . oh well time will tell if they succeed . but I know they did'nt bargain for what there getting !
                                       geezer    RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 06:29:21 PM »

There is some good stuff but some bad stuff to this Robbie guy seems obsessed with you RTP. I haven't signed up over there yet but will maybe tonight or tommorrow. Dont let the children bother you Phil your better then that.

Bobby Orr
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 07:29:09 PM »

The *** forum is exactly what I thought it would be... a bunch of immature goofs making silly comments about people from this board.  Roll Eyes

Plenty of bashing... crude sexual references... homophobic comments... TC badmouthing everyone from here... lot's of negativity...

Pretty much what a high school forum would be like with 16-17 year olds posting... sad thing is... these are people in their 30's 40's & 50's...  Shocked

Kind of like a "Worst of Barn to Wire" forum.
getemup

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 07:34:06 PM »

I can't imagine they could go on without ANY rules....Ritmo has been the one causing a lot of the trouble that goes on there and they really need to look into removing him. If that doesn't happen im sure that site will lose people regularly!
Tsunami

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 07:50:16 PM »

There is some good stuff but some bad stuff to this Robbie guy seems obsessed with you RTP. I haven't signed up over there yet but will maybe tonight or tommorrow. Dont let the children bother you Phil your better then that.

Bobby Orr

I was posting over at ***.com earlier today and man was it crazy.  I am pretty thick skinned but Dan and Joe gotta cool it down alittle.  I don't mind cussing and swearing but it was totally out of control over there today.  I will say that both forums are pretty much alike and I'll post on both.  I like this forums graphics better but they have all the good harness posters over there so its a  tough choice. I'll just post at both places and have fun with it.  Over at ***.com they are like girls gone wild videos.

Bobby

Can you post there without being registered? just curious
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 08:28:07 PM »

I can't imagine they could go on without ANY rules....Ritmo has been the one causing a lot of the trouble that goes on there and they really need to look into removing him. If that doesn't happen im sure that site will lose people regularly!
As soon as they start enforcing rules and kick people out, they show what hippocrits they are.
Be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!!!!
getemup

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2006, 08:38:25 PM »

As soon as they start enforcing rules and kick people out, they show what hippocrits they are.
Be careful what you wish for!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is what you are hoping for isn't it? What's to stop anyone from going over there to make their forum look bad....you can make them look bad for allowing anything to be said, and you can make them look bad for cleaning out the trash...either way you will slam whatever happens there!

and one more thing....your main focus will continue to be what they have to say and what happens in that forum...
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 08:40:00 PM by getemup » Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2006, 08:56:30 PM »

Well this is what you are hoping for isn't it? What's to stop anyone from going over there to make their forum look bad

Same as the esteemed losers always did here. Push the limit to see what they could do before Janine deleted them. Then cry and moan like wounded gazelles deprived of their "free speech" rights and *** about the horrible Janine.

What goes around comes around. They came here to make this forum look bad. If trolls go there to even up the score I won't feel bad.
getemup

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2006, 09:01:52 PM »

Its amazing how you two guys can't let it go...They are gone you got what you wanted and yet they are all you can talk about....talk about being obsessed.... thumbs down
tonymfan

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 09:04:37 PM »

Its amazing how you two guys can't let it go

Every post by you in the past couple days seems to be about the same subject?

Let it go getmeup!!!!!  Grin
getemup

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 09:12:57 PM »

Every post by you in the past couple days seems to be about the same subject?

Let it go getmeup!!!!!  Grin

Take it you can't handle what I had to say! BTW there really aren't any other topics to comment on!
tonymfan

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 09:18:59 PM »

Take it you can't handle what I had to say!

I can't handle you were complaining about non-racing topics when that's all you posted?

NOT!

BTW there really aren't any other topics to comment on!

Start some.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2006, 12:44:07 AM »

Well you sure have freedom on *** !  I know that joe dan and t c did'nt expect what they are getting ! they are getting the scum trolls who were barred from here along with some good posters . the scum like my friend ROBBIE  is already there spreading his usual lies about me and using my horses name RITMO  . then they got some guy who just talks pure and simple trash about connie H . like bobby says in another post its crazy !  I think if they want a good racing site there going to have to put in rules . in the real world we have rules and thats what makes the world go round without rules and regulations the world would be in chaos . everyone knows that i dont mind a heated debate but over there its ridiculous and in time someone will provoke another poster and its possible that someone really gets hurt . I have enough aggravation trying to beat the track and if I signed up there it sure seems that I would be asking for more from some idiot like Robbie or some copycat that wants to bust my balls without any chance of getting barred . I just cant believe 3 intelligent guys would allow the things I've read . the point being I will stick to the barntowire where there are civil debates mostly . oh well time will tell if they succeed . but I know they did'nt bargain for what there getting !
                                       geezer    RTP

I just have to laugh reading all of this. I can't believe that grown man can behave so childishly but it is there in writing. I hope their Mother, Sister, Daughter/Son read what they write. I don't agree with alot of people here alot of the times but I don't want to kill them or wish some bad and terminal disease on them. I know you guys might not believe this but I am not always right either  Shocked and the only way for me to find that out is to open my mind and listen to other peoples views and opinions. I have never just attacked anyone and as a matter of fact I am very private and like to keep my business to myself, on the other hand I will tell you do not "F" with me because I will defend my ground. I will say I don't know J.D. and never got into it with him but the other 2 (T.C. and D.N.) were downright, boldface liars and got caught at it many times. I think the rules around here are fine I have crossed the line and knew I did and my posts were deleted and I took it like a man because I knew I was wrong. I am glad they are gone and hope they are all very happy together.
                                                                   trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
nelly

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 11:43:22 AM »

RTP,

It shows a lot of class for you not to stoop to their level and post on that garbage site!!!!!!!!
They are just trying to bait people to sign up and defend themselves and you taking the high road is the right thing to do!!!!!  The people that run that site do not think they are responsible for what is posted but they will learn the hard way that they are!!!!
Mo Doc N

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 06:47:06 PM »

geezer    RTP

almost 3 years RTP ~ Scary
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: