Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 24, 2014, 02:09:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ***.com versus barn to wire.com  (Read 5084 times)
getemup

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2006, 12:52:37 PM »

They're probably talking about the frequent use of the "N" word on that forum. It's just another word along with all the other naughty words spewed in every thread. It's like a playground full of 8 year olds whose nun teacher just died. Or like how when it was O.K. to say "ass" on TV every TV show had to say it 200 times a episode. The novelty will wear off then they might talk about harness racing. More power to them. I'm just glad they're gone from here. 

And my point is why doesn't he show me where that "N" word has been used...it was mentioned that racism is commonly used but I haven't read one thread yet with it involved!
Report to moderator   Logged
tonymfan

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2006, 01:01:10 PM »

And my point is why doesn't he show me where that "N" word has been used...it was mentioned that racism is commonly used but I haven't read one thread yet with it involved!

I don't think Burton is going to quote a post with that kind of word on this forum do you? Go over there and do a search on it. Simple enough.

P.S. Looks to be the same troll who would always write that word here and get his name banned. He's finally found a home. Good for him.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 01:02:47 PM by tonymfan » Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2006, 01:04:59 PM »

You are really one to talk here Burton....every topic you make is about the Nance's or their old horses....you make a topic about them here, they respond about your topic there. If you didn't want this to continue you wouldn't but you couldn't to bash them here because you know they are still reading! You say if you want to talk harness racing come here....well when is the last time you really talked harness racing? Why don't you guys show me the "racism" talk that you keep bringing up....I have read there topics and can't find what you are talking about....it looks like to me you are the one posting lies or hearsay whichever it just all makes you look bad!
They deleted it right after it was pointed out here.
I've made two harness topics here today.
Read them before accusing me of not talking racing.
getemup

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2006, 01:08:07 PM »

Anyone that knows anything can see right through your topic of Illini Monstermack....that was clearly you taking a shot at Nance's period.
tonymfan

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2006, 02:00:18 PM »

I can't believe that Burton. They said they would never delete posts. Are you sure they deleted something?
race track phil

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2006, 02:02:23 PM »

I read a post about harness racing being fixed where some guy named RITMO after my horse used the words nigger pimps its still there and I guess you can write what you want !  I'm surprised that joe d would allow that word since he is friends with some famous black people from his favorite team . unfortunately there is too many filthy post's for a new site from what they call trolls . I wish them luck but too much freedom of speech might hurt them as time goes on , some very cruel remarks about CONNIE H and no matter what she's someone mother and that should'nt be allowed period ! again I wish them luck I was going to register but I personally get too mad when I read too much filth about a woman and was'nt that the reason JOE got insulted on barntowire about his wife being brought up ! oh well to each his own .                                    
                                               geezer    RTP
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2006, 02:18:55 PM »

I read a post about harness racing being fixed where some guy named RITMO after my horse used the words nigger pimps its still there and I guess you can write what you want !  I'm surprised that joe d would allow that word since he is friends with some famous black people from his favorite team . unfortunately there is too many filthy post's for a new site from what they call trolls . I wish them luck but too much freedom of speech might hurt them as time goes on , some very cruel remarks about CONNIE H and no matter what she's someone mother and that should'nt be allowed period ! again I wish them luck I was going to register but I personally get too mad when I read too much filth about a woman and was'nt that the reason JOE got insulted on barntowire about his wife being brought up ! oh well to each his own .                                    
                                               geezer    RTP

I think the word class is something they NEVER new.....I believe you need to  draw a line at some point and RTP has a good point of view about it.

trotter
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 02:29:18 PM by Tall » Report to moderator   Logged

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
pezz97

« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2006, 02:19:07 PM »

No its still there
eljay

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2006, 02:48:17 PM »

It would appear to me that if Ol' TC is encouraging that kind of language on his BRAINCHILD SITE, he might be well advised to waddle a little faster across that dark ol' parking lot at Crete.
tonymfan

« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2006, 04:08:19 PM »

It would appear to me that if Ol' TC is encouraging that kind of language on his BRAINCHILD SITE, he might be well advised to waddle a little faster across that dark ol' parking lot at Crete.

TC was asked by management to waddle slower. Due to all the damage to automobile doors and quarter panels being caused by his enormous ass.

Besides he wrote the site was Joe D's brainchild. Joe could submit it to all his law schools as evidence of good citizenship. It would be better than the video submitted by the girl in "Legally Blonde".
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2006, 05:38:03 PM »

I was posting over at ***.com earlier today and man was it crazy.  I am pretty thick skinned but Dan and Joe gotta cool it down alittle.  I don't mind cussing and swearing but it was totally out of control over there today.  I will say that both forums are pretty much alike and I'll post on both.  I like this forums graphics better but they have all the good harness posters over there so its a  tough choice. I'll just post at both places and have fun with it.  Over at ***.com they are like girls gone wild videos.

Bobby
burton

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 05:45:05 PM »

geezer    RTP
RTP,
Joe ran because it was pointed out that he and his wife were involved in a fixed handicapping contest.
No one insulted anybody.
He could have stayed and given his side of the story.
But, we all know what really happened.
Too bad no one talke about his Home Depot days!!!!!!!
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2006, 05:47:30 PM »

I was posting over at ***.com earlier today and man was it crazy.  I am pretty thick skinned but Dan and Joe gotta cool it down alittle.  I don't mind cussing and swearing but it was totally out of control over there today.  I will say that both forums are pretty much alike and I'll post on both.  I like this forums graphics better but they have all the good harness posters over there so its a  tough choice. I'll just post at both places and have fun with it.  Over at ***.com they are like girls gone wild videos.

Bobby
tonymfan

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2006, 05:47:56 PM »

I was posting over at ***.com earlier today and man was it crazy.

I think *** just won the battle. They have a Monstermack thread where Dan Nance is arguing with his niece Rachel that used to work for Scott. So far Dan has disowned her and she said he was never a uncle to her. Crazy stuff. Crazy. Never get anything like that here.

Best of all it will be there forever for everyone to read. They don't take down threads.
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2006, 05:55:43 PM »

I think *** just won the battle. They have a Monstermack thread where Dan Nance is arguing with his niece Rachel that used to work for Scott. So far Dan has disowned her and she said he was never a uncle to her. Crazy stuff. Crazy. Never get anything like that here.

Best of all it will be there forever for everyone to read. They don't take down threads.

I told you guys it was nuts over there.  Some of the stuff gets way out of control.  There was like 48 posters on ther at lunch time today.  I think they wanted the Jerry Springer of forums and they got it.  Tonymfan, are you posting over there too?  Most of the harness guys from here are over there posting away.  Swearing cussing say whatever.  I kind of feel that way sometimes and then sometimes I want to be more civil so both forums will work for me.

Bobby
tonymfan

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2006, 06:02:05 PM »

Tonymfan, are you posting over there too?

LOL!!!!! No. I wouldn't go in a mudhole like that without chains. Just read. It's like watching a slo mo train wreck. Can't stay away. LOL!!!!!

Good luck betting tonight Bobby Orr. After seeing horseshit.com I will have to reconsider your posts here as "tame".  Grin
burton

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2006, 08:17:35 PM »

LOL!!!!! No. I wouldn't go in a mudhole like that without chains. Just read. It's like watching a slo mo train wreck. Can't stay away. LOL!!!!!

Good luck betting tonight Bobby Orr. After seeing horseshit.com I will have to reconsider your posts here as "tame".  Grin
All that filth will wear people out in a hurry.
If people really want that kind of vulgarity they can stay there and it will no loss to BTW.
The qiality of posts has gone up tremendously in the past two months here.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2006, 12:46:44 AM »

All that filth will wear people out in a hurry.
If people really want that kind of vulgarity they can stay there and it will no loss to BTW.
The quality of posts has gone up tremendously in the past two months here.
Amen brother,  I can swear with the best of them--but I'd rather not.  I agree that the quality of posts has gone up of late.  Freedom of speech is one thing, but the vulgar attacks are out of control and not at all interesting.
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2006, 03:19:19 AM »

geezer    RTP
Phil  some of those posts over there make me look like a nun.  They are booming over there.  Its kindsa like Jerry Springer you know.  You hate to watch him but yet for some reason you do.  I've said some bad stuff here but ***.com is really something else.  I guess they're happy with the turnout and things were a little calmer tonight.  At balmoral tonight the only thing everyone was talking about was ***.com.  I think most people wil do like me and post at both places.  Its nice to have a place to vent and its nice to have a place thats civil.  I'll stay at both place for now.  You should think about putting that Robbie guy in his place cause he saying some bad lies and stuff about you.  This guy must really be a mental ***.  The only bad thing is that ***.com has stold all of the good posters over here and if you really want to discuss stuff you kinda have to go over there.  I hung out there and then came here and was going back and fourth.  I will give them credit for one thing.  They had a ton of traffic when I was there today.  Good for them I guess.

Bobby
burton

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2006, 09:07:26 AM »

Phil  some of those posts over there make me look like a nun.  They are booming over there.  Its kindsa like Jerry Springer you know.  You hate to watch him but yet for some reason you do.  I've said some bad stuff here but ***.com is really something else.  I guess they're happy with the turnout and things were a little calmer tonight.  At balmoral tonight the only thing everyone was talking about was ***.com.  I think most people wil do like me and post at both places.  Its nice to have a place to vent and its nice to have a place thats civil.  I'll stay at both place for now.  You should think about putting that Robbie guy in his place cause he saying some bad lies and stuff about you.  This guy must really be a mental ***.  The only bad thing is that ***.com has stold all of the good posters over here and if you really want to discuss stuff you kinda have to go over there.  I hung out there and then came here and was going back and fourth.  I will give them credit for one thing.  They had a ton of traffic when I was there today.  Good for them I guess.

Bobby
A ton of traffic to start with.
But, it does them no good.
They have no advertisements.
The only links they have are to the tracks which they ridicule with every post.
They need some paying advertisers.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2006, 09:53:35 AM »

wait just a second......did TMF say they DELETED a post or thread ?? LOL....I always said they were LIARS and it took them how long to prove myself and many others right !! Roll Eyes....I wish we could really quit talking about them though because it's like free advertising to that SH*T pot site. 

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2006, 11:37:45 AM »

SHITPOT IS NOT THE WORD, SEWER PIT IS MORE LIKE IT. PEOPLE THAT WANT TO TALK HARNESS RACING WILL DO IT OFF THAT SITE. THIS IS A NO-HOLES BARRED LEACH INFESTED FORUM OF DIRTY TALKING PEOPLE THAT JUST WANT TO CUT INTO OTHER PEOPLE AND MAKE TROUBLE. Angry  OR IS IT?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 11:58:25 AM by In stride » Report to moderator   Logged

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
Chi-Town Hustler

Keep'em Guessing!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2006, 01:50:52 PM »

SHITPOT IS NOT THE WORD, SEWER PIT IS MORE LIKE IT. PEOPLE THAT WANT TO TALK HARNESS RACING WILL DO IT OFF THAT SITE. THIS IS A NO-HOLES BARRED LEACH INFESTED FORUM OF DIRTY TALKING PEOPLE THAT JUST WANT TO CUT INTO OTHER PEOPLE AND MAKE TROUBLE. Angry  OR IS IT?
I take it you busted out on the picks you got from there yesterday?
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2006, 05:53:38 PM »

Yep.  He busted out and now hes pissed so he blames everyone but himself.  Sheessh.

Bobby
BOBBY ORR

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2006, 09:55:35 PM »

This forum is doing better.  It looks like everyone is taking my advice and posting at both places.  It works out well for all of us.

Bobby
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: