Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 03:02:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: COPYCATS BEAT THE BEARS !  (Read 4087 times)
race track phil

« on: November 05, 2006, 04:52:37 PM »

Well the Miami dolphins coaching staff must have really watched Arizona's game with the bears cause they used the same game plan and killed the bears in cold blood ! the reason this happened is because the bears coaching staff are total imbeciles who do not know how to adjust ! I must admit Rex cannot play when he's under pressure he loses all of his senses and makes the most ridiculous high school mistakes , just plain chokes like the coaching staff .  where was the hurry up offense ?  they were playing like they were winning by 3 T D . MIAMI blitzed and blitz till the bears could'nt stop them thats because there well coached with actually a bunch of average players . they looked like the best 1 and 6 team ever and thats because the stinking coaches on the bears SUCK !  IT WILL BE A LONG YEAR NOW !
                                    SICKENING 

geezer   RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
philman

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 04:56:28 PM »

Cannot agree more with what your saying   When ever grossman gets pressure on him it will make a mistake,  every team in the Nfl should watch the film on this game.   Put pressure on Grossman and the Bears will lose every game Barring some miracle comeback.  Grossman has now proved he is just an overrated quarterback in the league. thumbs down thumbs down
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 05:20:54 PM »

They cruise to a division win.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
SONG CYCLE 5/8THS

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »

rtp..coaching staff..overrated...i agree..but qb.wayyyyyyyyyyy..overrated...orton still has best potential...of any qb on team..oh..this will get some responses!..lol
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 05:27:54 PM »

rtp..coaching staff..overrated...i agree..but qb.wayyyyyyyyyyy..overrated...orton still has best potential...of any qb on team..oh..this will get some responses!..lol

Orton sucks.  Grossman is still practically a rookie -- don't forget that...

Best,
EW

SONG CYCLE 5/8THS

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 05:31:58 PM »

ew...grossman...4th year?...rookie?...he comes from qb school..still throws off back foot...orton never took snap from under center in college...and..i believe he can develop beyond grossman...besides  grossman will prove to be injury prone...respect..but ...
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 05:36:56 PM »

ew...grossman...4th year?...rookie?...he comes from qb school..still throws off back foot...orton never took snap from under center in college...and..i believe he can develop beyond grossman...besides  grossman will prove to be injury prone...respect..but ...

How many games has Grossman played?

Best,
EW

SONG CYCLE 5/8THS

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 05:39:03 PM »

ew...exactly my point...4th year?...not many..
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 05:40:35 PM »

ew...exactly my point...4th year?...not many..

Did you ever WATCH Orton play?  Are you nuts?  He was a complete liability!

Best,
EW

SONG CYCLE 5/8THS

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 05:45:44 PM »

ew...i have..true..he is raw...but...my point is...grossman is not a manning...and..he lost speed guy..today...berrian...and he got realyyy..easy to read....and he went back to old..bad habits...you cannot throw off back foot in nfl..unless you are marino...respect..
FreeLegged

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 05:49:40 PM »

some of you are sounding like Philadelphia fans. Trust me, that is not a compliment.  Wink

One loss and you're counting all the problems you have ??

I'd give my left one if my team was 7-1. In fact I would give the left one if they were 6-2. Or 5-3 for that matter.
SONG CYCLE 5/8THS

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 05:52:15 PM »

lol..freee.....bear fans are nuts...hype in chi has been waaaayyyyyy over top...respect
pacinfool

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 06:03:38 PM »

you have to look at who the bears beat this year, who they almost lost to and eventially finally lost to. these are not top caliber teams. yes, great season but, the prize is the super bowl. let's not forget last year, either. highly touted and lost the first playoff game. i firmly believe there are 5 teams for sure that could probably beat the bears right now.  like RTP said it's gonna be a long year.....unless they get their shit together. plus, i can't understand why they don't use any trick plays, reverses, shotgun formations, take some risks. the offense and the offensive line stunk. they better never compare themselves to the 85 bears. the 85 bears actually wanted to win and had talent. november is a tuff month for the bears and we will see what they are made of.
SONG CYCLE 5/8THS

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 06:07:29 PM »

agreed...good post...respect
race track phil

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 07:28:28 PM »

GUYS ,   
                           By the way dont get me wrong I still think the bears will be fine , but in order to beat a team like indy and new england they better learn how to defend the quick pass that manning and brady will give them , they have the talent if healthy to play much better ! if and I say if these coaches learned something in this game things will be ok . the grossman thing well thats another story and if he has one more bad game its time for a change and as much as I respect everyones opinion it has to be griese a guy with experience ! Orton is as slow a thinker as you can get at QB and its not time for developement ! I really expect a big game against the giants ! 

geezer     RTP
SONG CYCLE 5/8THS

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 07:53:38 PM »

agrred..rtp...point i was trying to make....rex is not going to be...the savior...part of plan?..yeah..ok..but not a "manning..or marino"..and yep..griese is next in line..
FreeLegged

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 08:00:35 PM »

I dont think they will be making QB changes with a team that is 7-1. IMHO, they would need to free fall and lose several games in a row for that to happen.

PS...this game tonight SHOULD be the game of the YEAR. Lets hope it lives up to expectations and that its not some 38-13 game.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 08:02:54 PM by FreeLegged » Report to moderator   Logged
nelly

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 10:46:53 PM »

Calm down Bears fans you will not beat any team in the NFL with 6 turnovers!!!!! Rex Grossman threw way too many balls up for grabs but no reason to jump off the bandwagon!!!! If the Bears make the correct adjustments and pick up the blitz they will have some big plays on offense!!!  I think this loss will serve them well as they go forward because you will not have the comparison to the 85 Bears and all of the talk of going undefeated!!!!!   
pacinfool

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 12:55:48 AM »

they better have a good offensive game plan soon or they are going to drop 2 or 3 games real quick. the defense can only do so much. anyway, rex doesn't appear to me to be in the same league as manning or brady.  plus, if the offensive line doesn't start protecting grossman better the next two months it will feel like an eternity to the end of this season. get into the shotgun grossman....if the snapper can't do it get someone who can. all the good qb's take alot of snaps from the shotgun these days. giants favored by 3.....it will be a pivotal game
Ted Womnt

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 01:51:45 AM »

just to let you know, right here right now, any decent NFC team will easily defeat the bears unless they get a QB, plain and simple. Beating up on soft teams, and a horrendous division makes them look a lot better than they are. Right now, the bears would lose to Dallas, Carolina, New Orleans at least.
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 04:52:24 AM »

just to let you know, right here right now, any decent NFC team will easily defeat the bears unless they get a QB, plain and simple. Beating up on soft teams, and a horrendous division makes them look a lot better than they are. Right now, the bears would lose to Dallas, Carolina, New Orleans at least.

Totally.  For example, the defending NFC Champs would destroy the Bears, unless they get a new QB.  Oh, wait, nevermind.

BEAR DOWN!

Best,
EW

Ted Womnt

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 07:26:46 AM »

look i'm not trying to insult da bears fans, I picked them to make the bowl. Recent has proven that you can win a super Bowl solely upon solid D (the Baltimore Ravens, Trent Dilfer anyone). However, you cannot win championship with an offense that coughs up the ball constantly and a defense that commits a lot of penalties. Sure it is because they are being overly aggressive, but they still cannot go far like that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: