Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 26, 2014, 02:51:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DAK,STEVE DAHL,JIM C.  (Read 1025 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« on: December 11, 2005, 12:28:38 AM »

Notice lately. Hinsley is claiming not only your STEVEBISQUIT but any other horse he can get his hands on to take to TAMPA. He's a greedy man.He also thinks he is a TAMPA BOY. He does run. What's my point. You see he had owners that he has screwed . I would name them but for the sake of forum I will not. He still sticks with TERRANCE BROWN,but he has gone and picked up others and screwed his originals. Do we all remember the DICK LAMAYS and the BOBBY JACKS. You guys won because you made money and got the claim. HINSLEYS juicing. Let's see what your horse does with him.
Report to moderator   Logged
Parker
Perfection Epitomized

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 01:26:57 PM »

And no one else has the balls to say so.
sodgod

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 01:03:50 PM »

John Frank,
sodgod

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 01:06:22 PM »

John Frank, can you say a bit more about Mr. Jaacks.  I know him from his fence co. and I also know that he has a few horses currently being trained by Hinsley, Rustic Lady ect.
Thanks, Sod
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2005, 09:31:24 PM »

SodGod: Jacks does still does have ponies with Hinsley. This is not my right to talk about. BUT I'M ME. Hinsley talked him into buying and claiming a slew of broken downs. Range: $30,000-$45,000. Then Hinsley dropped them to $10,000. Now Jacks is a bettor,although he does not like anyone to know when he is betting. But he can't recoup betting on that type of drop. He has money but does not like Calabreese. Trust me when I say that,that Hinsley went out and found new investors for his stable. And Hinsley does do well at TAMPA. But his new found energy winning,is suspect. Especially when his horse that one 10 days ago in stakes: HE STATES MY STOCK LIKES COOLER WHEATHER. Then lets see how his shit stable does in warmer and rainy wheather at TAMPA. He's a crook,He's juicing.OFFICER FURMAN NEEDS TO LOOK INTO THIS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: