Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 07:16:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: devan miller  (Read 17442 times)
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 11:26:43 PM »

LMFAO.........COME ON DUDE.....I HAVE A LITLLE CLASS!!
HER OLD MAN HAS BAILED ME OUT MANY A NIGHT AND I JUST WANNA SEE HER DO GOOD AND GET THE HELL OUT OF RACEWAY BEFORE SHE GETS RUN OVER(GOD FORBID)BY THE MARK HEADWORTHS OF THE WORLD.........THATS ALL!
SHE HASNT RUN OVER MY  dollar YET SO SHES IN GOOD STANDING W/ ME!!!
AS A MATTER OF FACT........I HAVNT SEEN HER STEER ONE YET!
HOPEFULLY WHEN SHE COMES HERE I COULD SEE HER OUTDRIVE GOOFS LIKE STEVE SMITH AND SHAUN VALLEE!!(THAT SHOULDNT BE VERY HARD!!LMFAO!!) Grin

Ya know I'm just razzing ya caseman....I hope you remember before your hero went to NFLD D. Miller OWNED that track.....I'd wonder what was wrong if he had less than 6 winners on a card.
                                                               trotter
Report to moderator   Logged

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 11:27:44 PM »

AND i def. dnt like getn parked by an old man (Ron Taulbert) who horse is 20-1 and i have Zubkoff stock... what was he thinkn??
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 11:28:08 PM »

I would like to drive against a few guys who can read a program.... i'm getn kinda tired of horses stopn in my face when guys leave with an 80-1 shot lol j/k  

Leb & RP aren't all bad.... those guys look out for me and dont "give me any shit" haha

N. Clegg driving there too?

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 11:29:55 PM »

AND i def. dnt like getn parked by an old man (Ron Taulbert) who horse is 20-1 and i have Zubkoff stock... what was he thinkn??

LOL....Oh my goodness you'll get along just great here ....don't let the haters get you down though  thumbs down

trotter

In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »

he was thinkin ya was a upstart rookie and wanted to welcome you to harness racin. LOL maroon

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
casemania

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 11:31:43 PM »

LOL....Oh my goodness you'll get along just great here ....don't let the haters get you down though  thumbs down

trotter
NOW THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR FROM A DRIVER!!
VERY WALTER CASE JR/GRIS LIKE!!
casemania

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 11:33:19 PM »

he was thinkin ya was a upstart rookie and wanted to welcome you to harness racin. LOL maroon
MEANWHILE SHES PROBABLY WON MORE RACES THAN HIS CODGER geezer ASS ALREADY!
That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 11:38:19 PM »

HAHAHA!  i guess so... but it just made him look bad, he was 7th... i was 3rd  Undecided... my dad was like go back to him n say "mother ***, if ur gona park me u better *** beat me" LMAO!!
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 11:39:15 PM »

Devan, I not only know your grandfather Brownie, I knew your grandfather Donnie very well, and your great grandfather, Clyde Miller. I saw Brownie a couple of years ago and he looks the same as he looked 25 years ago! I watched Brett grow up-God his mom and sister are beautiful women! Andy had a beautiful sister that was killed years ago at Scioto Downs ( I forget her name, but that was the first time I cried as an adult).

Girl, you have some breeding! Clyde was one of my favorite drivers when I first got into the business. Just stay away from booze! (Do as I say, not as I did when I was your age) Also, don't believe a lot of stuff Brownie might say about me!

maroon maroon
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 11:41:06 PM by LV_GaryD » Report to moderator   Logged
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 11:43:44 PM »

HAHAHA!  i guess so... but it just made him look bad, he was 7th... i was 3rd  Undecided... my dad was like go back to him n say "mother ***, if ur gona park me u better *** beat me" LMAO!!

Girl you are THE BOMB......I have not laughed so hard in ages.....I told ya father knows best! 

trotter

casemania

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 11:46:49 PM »

Devan, I not only know your grandfather Brownie, I knew your grandfather Donnie very well, and your great grandfather, Clyde Miller. I saw Brownie a couple of years ago and he looks the same as he looked 25 years ago! I watched Brett grow up-God his mom and sister are beautiful women! Andy had a beautiful sister that was killed years ago at Scioto Downs ( I forget her name, but that was the first time I cried as an adult).

Girl, you have some breeding! Clyde was one of my favorite drivers when I first got into the business. Just stay away from booze! (Do as I say, not as I did when I was your age) Also, don't believe a lot of stuff Brownie might say about me!

maroon [oo]OH THATS RIGHT.........SHES REALTED TO BRETT TOO!!
OH WELL...........LIKE SHE SAID "NO ONES PERFECT!" Wink
That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 11:53:39 PM »

oooooh!!  that was so mean, Bretts not all bad.... he just likes to have fun. 

I'm not gona say that i dont party too, but i know when its time to straightn up
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 11:55:26 PM »

I'm not gona say that i dont party too, but i know when its time to straightn up
you party animal, you Wink

casemania

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 11:57:15 PM »

LMFAO.......NOT TRYNA BE MEAN..........HE JUST PARKS MY MAN GRIS TOO MUCH THATS ALL!!
SO HES SH*TLISTED W/ ME.........BUT HES WORKING HIS WAY OFF........HES BEEN DOING RIGHT BY ME DOWN AT POMPANO.......CAUGHT A FEW GOOD TICKETS W/ HIM THIS PAST SAT!!........AND A FEW MORE OR THOSE,HELL BE IN GOOD STANDING W/ ME!! Cheesy
LV_GaryD

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 11:58:41 PM »

Partying killed your grandfather, Donnie, and ruined the careers of many horse people. I tried to tell Brett, but he won't listen. Party when you go on vacation, or when you retire. That shit'll kill you!

That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2006, 12:00:36 AM »

LMFAO.......NOT TRYNA BE MEAN..........HE JUST PARKS MY MAN GRIS TOO MUCH THATS ALL!!
SO HES SH*TLISTED W/ ME.........BUT HES WORKING HIS WAY OFF........HES BEEN DOING RIGHT BY ME DOWN AT POMPANO.......CAUGHT A FEW GOOD TICKETS W/ HIM THIS PAST SAT!!........AND A FEW MORE OR THOSE,HELL BE IN GOOD STANDING W/ ME!! Cheesy

haha... do me a favor n never bet on me... i dnt want to b "SH*TLISTED" too if i ran over ur  dollar
That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2006, 12:01:51 AM »

Partying killed your grandfather, Donnie, and ruined the careers of many horse people. I tried to tell Brett, but he won't listen. Party when you go on vacation, or when you retire. That shit'll kill you!

i dnt do that kinda partyin... i've never done drugs n my life

HUGS NOT DRUGS   
casemania

« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2006, 12:02:21 AM »

GEEZ LV,TAKE IT EASY W/ THE DOOM AND GLOOM SH&T!!
SHES ONLY A KID! 8)
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2006, 12:05:07 AM »

haha... do me a favor n never bet on me... i dnt want to b "SH*TLISTED" too if i ran over ur  dollar
watch it casey, she don't want to be sh%tlisted and don't be callin ur a billy either

off stride

« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2006, 12:06:20 AM »

devan .. you will do fine, you just have to learn who you can follow at raceway..who has live stock .. never worry about mike wolfe and mark headworth.. stay away from nate fox on the track..that kid is a nice guy..but on the track ouch... be careful whose stock you do drive here.. preferably your own
LV_GaryD

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2006, 12:07:18 AM »

GEEZ LV,TAKE IT EASY W/ THE DOOM AND GLOOM SH&T!!
SHES ONLY A KID! 8)

Casey, just trying to help her not do what so many before her have done...kind of like I'd do with my own kid, who is just a little older than she is. See, I have seen her drive in poerson at Delaware, and this girl has a chance to be great. I don't want her f*cking it up like I did!  
casemania

« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2006, 12:07:47 AM »

LOL Grin
CHANCES ARE IF YOU COME HERE TO FREEHOLD,IM GONNA HAVE TO BET YOU,IF ANYTHING,BY PROCESS OF ELIMINATION!
I CERTAINLY CANT BET ON SALADMIXERS LIKE STEVE SMITH,SHAUN VALLEE,JIM PANTALEANO,ETC,ETC,ETC! thumbs down
LV_GaryD

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2006, 12:08:54 AM »

Casey, she has more talent today than those guys combined, and she's only been driving for a year or two.

maroon maroon
casemania

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2006, 12:10:46 AM »

Casey, she has more talent today than those guys combined, and she's only been driving for a year or two.

maroon maroon
I DONT DOUBT THAT FOR A SECOND!
AS A MATTER OF FACT..........IM SURE SHE CAN DRIVE CIRCLES AROUND BRETT ALREADY!! Wink
That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2006, 12:14:56 AM »

devan .. you will do fine, you just have to learn who you can follow at raceway..who has live stock .. never worry about mike wolfe and mark headworth.. stay away from nate fox on the track..that kid is a nice guy..but on the track ouch... be careful whose stock you do drive here.. preferably your own

i dnt plan on being a Raceway long enuff to really learn all bout them.... i know the stock that i drive and how they are and i know how the drivers there drive... i know the 1st n 3rd 1/4 r the fastest and i know which drivers to trust and who not to.... so far, they all have been nice & looking out for me... i even had DonC. and Craig Wolf give me a hole leavin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: