Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 10:45:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: devan miller  (Read 17665 times)
kingthermo

Ignore
« on: October 28, 2006, 04:00:15 AM »

she wins at lebanon in the slopp on easy connection paying $35. good to see that she is out of that rat trap raceway park
Report to moderator   Logged
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 06:25:53 AM »

Devan Miller vs Greg Grismore any day now.

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

ďThe answer to a government thatís too big is to stop feeding its growth.Ē - President Ronald W. Reagan
off stride

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 07:46:53 AM »

she wins at lebanon in the slopp on easy connection paying $35. good to see that she is out of that rat trap raceway park

she will be slummin back at raceway on sunday ... have horse will travel
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 11:47:32 AM »

stop stealin my lines you esteemed DNFer you. Grin

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
newyorker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 12:30:06 AM »

i have to say for being just 18 years old and a female she isnt all that bad for just starting out!!! she is supposed to head to new jersey in january to spend some time with her dad(david miller) and drive 1 or 2 at freehold!!
cashman

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 12:52:23 AM »

maybe she can give andy some lessons while she's there
Buffaloboy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2006, 05:37:06 AM »

Its always nice to see an Ohio driver good enough to step up to better tracks

When will Barn To Wire finally do the right thing and ban Clockerterry & Edwarren for their continued lies, anti-American & anti-semetic statements and their general disrutpive stupidity? 

ďThe answer to a government thatís too big is to stop feeding its growth.Ē - President Ronald W. Reagan
Sullivan

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2006, 06:05:30 AM »

I am surprised that you idiots have not been talking about who she is dating/sleeping with like you have every other successful female horseman that is brought up in this forum.
Chi-Town Hustler

Keep'em Guessing!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2006, 08:33:46 AM »

I am surprised that you idiots have not been talking about who she is dating/sleeping with like you have every other successful female horseman that is brought up in this forum.
Now that you mention it,I did see a picture of her and Doc Schoonover together recently! Grin
off stride

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2006, 09:51:56 AM »

Now that you mention it,I did see a picture of her and Doc Schoonover together recently! Grin

i heard that doc gave her a goose , soon after the picture was shot...and that devan retorted by putting the 'V' sign with her fingers behind doc's head
Volunteer

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2006, 10:11:17 AM »

Raceway looks like a palace compared to Lebanon.
shooter

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »

she has hands and was tought well by her dad.she can drive and handle a horse,and shes good looking on top of it.
kingthermo

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2006, 12:45:31 PM »

SHE IS LISTED ON 2 TONIGHT, WILDFIRE WOMAN IN THE 2ND AND DEADLY ATTACK IN THE 4TH
bigwrench
professional left handed hammer opperator

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2006, 02:38:55 PM »

YOU MEAN LIKE HOW JOSH SUTTON COMES UP HERE, ON SUNDAY TO DRIVE AND TO BANG A CERTAIN RACEWAY BIMBO?

Live harness racing in Toledo Ohio sucks, and its only going to get worse!!

if its got Tits or Tires you will have problems!
off stride

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 08:57:56 AM »

devan found the going a tad bit tougher at raceway last night.. her trotter was a tad bit overmatched... and then she ran up against one of kelly jean jacksons enhanced animals.. a first over trip did her in ..as she faded in the long raceway stretch
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 09:00:50 AM »

SUPERCHARGED is more like it! Grin

That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 09:24:20 PM »

hey guys... thanks for all the support!!!   that whole Doc. S. thing kinda pisses me off tho...

anyway... yea my trotter was WAY over classed sunday, but my gpa wanted to race her.  That pacer I had is a rat anyway, typical OnTheAttack, wants to leave a hundred n then walks home, but I did mess up n pulled on the fav... i thought i had a lot more then i really did, we all make mistakes tho right? Undecided
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 09:35:29 PM »

hey guys... thanks for all the support!!!   that whole Doc. S. thing kinda pisses me off tho...

anyway... yea my trotter was WAY over classed sunday, but my gpa wanted to race her.  That pacer I had is a rat anyway, typical OnTheAttack, wants to leave a hundred n then walks home, but I did mess up n pulled on the fav... i thought i had a lot more then i really did, we all make mistakes tho right? Undecided

wow....is this really one of my all time favorite drivers daughter? If so good luck and listen to dear old dad they know alot ya know  Wink.....good luck young lady !!

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 09:49:27 PM »

yea... it is! lol thats awsome my dad is one of ur favs.... i love ppl who love my dad!!! 

i talk to my dad b4 n after every night i race... he watches me on his tv at home, i love it... he does help me out a lot.... he was kinda mad bout the drive i gave that pacer too sunday nite  Sad Sad, trust me... he told me lol
ChStable

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 09:58:48 PM »

You are doing just fine Devan
Keep up the good work
                 Chris

Chris   (Chris Hernandez Racing Stable)
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 10:00:44 PM »

hay DEVAN, don't take thing to serious here on B.T.W. some guys say stupid stuff. i was standing right beside you in the paddock last night. i had a horse in and funny you said typical ON THE ATTACK. my stead got beat by a 3 yr old on the attack sunday. anyway i just wanted to wish you well and i think you are a good upcoming driver and being gorgeous never hurts either. good luck to you and i think your dad is one of the best in the business.hope to see you back at Toledo again. Smiley

casemania

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 10:03:56 PM »

SUP DEVEAN?
HEAR YOUR COMING HERE TO FREEHOLD SOON?
GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND GET SOME EXPERIENCE AGAINST SOME REAL PROS!(ALTHOUGH BESIDES A SELECT FEW.......I USE THE TERM "PROS"VERY LOOSELY!!

.............ANYTHINGS GOTTA BE BETTER THAN THOSE DISHWASHERS YOUR DRIVING AGAINST NOW............AND A WHOLE LOT SAFER TOO!! Wink

GOOD LUCK W/ THE CAREER!
YOUR DAD(PURPLE JESUS) IS A FAV OF THECASEMAN!!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 10:17:12 PM »

SUP DEVEAN?
HEAR YOUR COMING HERE TO FREEHOLD SOON?
GET HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND GET SOME EXPERIENCE AGAINST SOME REAL PROS!(ALTHOUGH BESIDES A SELECT FEW.......I USE THE TERM "PROS"VERY LOOSELY!!

.............ANYTHINGS GOTTA BE BETTER THAN THOSE DISHWASHERS YOUR DRIVING AGAINST NOW............AND A WHOLE LOT SAFER TOO!! Wink

GOOD LUCK W/ THE CAREER!
YOUR DAD(PURPLE JESUS) IS A FAV OF THECASEMAN!!

OK you martians I have had enough....you better bring caseman back or I will hunt you down no matter what planet you run to !! Like we'd believe for one second that casie would make a post like this, geez I almost had a tear in my eye. I warn you to bring back casie and take this fake imposter away!!
                                                        maroon

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
casemania

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 10:23:18 PM »

OK you martians I have had enough....you better bring caseman back or I will hunt you down no matter what planet you run to !! Like we'd believe for one second that casie would make a post like this, geez I almost had a tear in my eye. I warn you to bring back casie and take this fake imposter away!!
                                                        maroon
LMFAO.........COME ON DUDE.....I HAVE A LITLLE CLASS!!
HER OLD MAN HAS BAILED ME OUT MANY A NIGHT AND I JUST WANNA SEE HER DO GOOD AND GET THE HELL OUT OF RACEWAY BEFORE SHE GETS RUN OVER(GOD FORBID)BY THE MARK HEADWORTHS OF THE WORLD.........THATS ALL!
SHE HASNT RUN OVER MY  dollar YET SO SHES IN GOOD STANDING W/ ME!!!
AS A MATTER OF FACT........I HAVNT SEEN HER STEER ONE YET!
HOPEFULLY WHEN SHE COMES HERE I COULD SEE HER OUTDRIVE GOOFS LIKE STEVE SMITH AND SHAUN VALLEE!!(THAT SHOULDNT BE VERY HARD!!LMFAO!!) Grin
That.Miller.Girl

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 10:24:15 PM »

I would like to drive against a few guys who can read a program.... i'm getn kinda tired of horses stopn in my face when guys leave with an 80-1 shot lol j/k  

Leb & RP aren't all bad.... those guys look out for me and dont "give me any shit" haha
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: