Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 24, 2014, 08:10:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUCKER WINS AGAIN  (Read 1207 times)
ruckerfan

Ignore
« on: December 09, 2005, 08:53:04 PM »

did u bet the old  sleaze biscuit dan?
Report to moderator   Logged

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 08:58:49 PM »

did u bet the old  sleaze biscuit dan?

I use every horse he races. He's a juiceman and you never leave a juiceman out unless they're 3-5.

" LEARN THE GAME LADDIE "
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 09:02:26 PM »

hes the man ant he dan y dont u just say it u f***ing love him admite it dan hes your idol u want to be him so freeking bad it drives u crazy that u wernt as good as him its ok to cry dan let it out its ok!

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
off stride

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 09:05:19 PM »

THERE GOES NANCE...TALKING OUT BOTH SIDES OF HIS MOUTH..THE OTHER RUCKER HORSE..NO GOUT MED...NO GO..THIS ONE HE IS ALL OVER IT BECUZ RUCKER IS A JUICER AND YOU BET ALL OF HIS HORSES....
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 09:10:21 PM »

i think hes bipolor one of the dans is a dickhead who wants to b ken and the other one is a douchbag who also wants to b ken lol dans r the men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 10:08:11 PM »

hes the man ant he dan y dont u just say it u f***ing love him admite it dan hes your idol u want to be him so freeking bad it drives u crazy that u wernt as good as him its ok to cry dan let it out its ok!

I want to be right here in Sunny (not freezing, snowing) beautiful Las Vegas sitting in my beautiful home betting my ass off and making money the easy way because I'm a sharp capper. I'm up over a G tonight how about you?

Rucker's life sucks as far as I'm concerned and so does his family life. I'll bet his wife and kids are real happy that he is never hardly with them.
Richard Breth

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 10:14:46 PM »

Rucker's life sucks as far as I'm concerned and so does his family life. I'll bet his wife and kids are real happy that he is never hardly with them.

I will bet that whatever brand of toilet paper Rucker uses that is inferior to Dan Nances brand too. It is a given that whatever Dan Nance does owns and beleives it is the best and everyone else is jealous. If they say they arent they are lying.

Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 10:28:17 PM »

I will bet that whatever brand of toilet paper Rucker uses that is inferior to Dan Nances brand too. It is a given that whatever Dan Nance does owns and beleives it is the best and everyone else is jealous. If they say they arent they are lying.

Not true Richard, I'm not jealous of anybody. But, people seem to worry about my life and how I live it for some reason. I do my own thing in life and don't worry about other peoples personal lives. I comment only if it reflects on the business. And living the life Rucker does does not send me a message that he has a wonderful family life like he should have. He's more married to the business then he is to his wife. He's closer to his horses then he is to his kids. He sees his horses more then he sees his wife and kids. Well, that's just fine as far as I'm concerned but don't sit here and tell me he has such a wonderful life because he wins horse races. There is much more to life then harness racing. LIKE YOUR FAMILY LIFE FOR EXAMPLE. IF YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A FAMILY LIFE THAT IS.   
Richard Breth

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 10:36:51 PM »

IF YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A FAMILY LIFE THAT IS.

Of course not Dan. Everyone but you is hell spawn that crawled out from under a rock. No one else has family.
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 10:46:40 PM »

Not true Richard, I'm not jealous of anybody. But, people seem to worry about my life and how I live it for some reason. I do my own thing in life and don't worry about other peoples personal lives. I comment only if it reflects on the business. And living the life Rucker does does not send me a message that he has a wonderful family life like he should have. He's more married to the business then he is to his wife. He's closer to his horses then he is to his kids. He sees his horses more then he sees his wife and kids. Well, that's just fine as far as I'm concerned but don't sit here and tell me he has such a wonderful life because he wins horse races. There is much more to life then harness racing. LIKE YOUR FAMILY LIFE FOR EXAMPLE. IF YOU SHOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A FAMILY LIFE THAT IS.   

Richard is lost about the horse business and doesn't understand what I'm talking about.
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 12:52:19 AM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" Nance posted:

Richard is lost about the horse business and doesn't understand what I'm talking about.

No one understands ANYTHING you ramble on about...  Roll Eyes

All you ever do is ***... complain... worry about things that don't concern you... add negative and sarcastic comments... argue with everyone... use profanity... go off topic... derail threads... and make EVERY thread "all about Dan Nance"...  Angry

You irritate and annoy 90% of the forum members. The only ones that "approve" of all your "PSYCHO BABBLE" are your small group of "NANCE FANS"... who are probably paid by you to post "supporting comments"...  Tongue

YOU ARE A NUT JOB PSYCHO GOOF... and a JERK.

HAPPY KWANZA... YOU PSYCHO GOOF.  Grin
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 01:04:15 AM »

Dan "PSYCHO GOOF" Nance posted:

No one understands ANYTHING you ramble on about...  Roll Eyes

All you ever do is ***... complain... worry about things that don't concern you... add negative and sarcastic comments... argue with everyone... use profanity... go off topic... derail threads... and make EVERY thread "all about Dan Nance"...  Angry

You irritate and annoy 90% of the forum members. The only ones that "approve" of all your "PSYCHO BABBLE" are your small group of "NANCE FANS"... who are probably paid by you to post "supporting comments"...  Tongue

YOU ARE A NUT JOB PSYCHO GOOF... and a JERK.

HAPPY KWANZA... YOU PSYCHO GOOF.  Grin

I was hanging around waiting for you to make your post of the night. Talk about babble this must be the 800th time you repeated this same crap. 90% of the posters have heard this before from you so how many times are you going to repeat it? Why don't you just read and not post because you never post anything worth reading.

I admit it already, I'm a " Psycho Goof ".... " Nut Job ".... and soon to be " Joe Crook " so you don't have to keep posting it and repeating yourself to the 6 users online at this time of night. Go eat some pretzels and watch TV now that they let you out on bail.

HAVE YOU REGISTERED AS A SEX OFFENDER YET IN YOUR HOOD?
 WATCH OUT FOR THIS GUY HE COULD BE LEARKING AROUND YOUR HOUSE. HE CALLS HIMSELF
   " INTERESTED OBSERVER "

swoodall

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 01:45:53 AM »

Family men don't head to the strip club when races are cancelled!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: