Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 20, 2014, 01:08:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONSTERMACK FALLING APART?  (Read 3694 times)
sn

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2006, 09:18:42 PM »

What current trainer? you have to have a horse to have a trainer dont you?
If you do have a horse are you at the barn in the mornings (i mean around noon) taking care of your own horse to save a few bucks on the bill, do you walk in with a dunkin donut cup of coffee for just yourself, do you expect him to pay a mexican to clean your stall for you when you said you dont mind mucking stalls you just want to learn, Do you have your current trainer foot the bill to feed your horse all month til you pick up your purse check and give it back to him?
What an owner you are!!! a real class act!! I dont know how your current trainer is not taking a full page ad out in the hoofbeats magazine to tell everyone that John Groth, a man with a record, is the best owner, groom, 2nd trainer, paddock groom (oops I forgot da headpoll) or do you just stay out in Oswego and cook dinner and pay your current trainer that $40 a day?
What a joke you are!! just go away!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2006, 09:22:56 PM »

What current trainer? you have to have a horse to have a trainer dont you?
If you do have a horse are you at the barn in the mornings (i mean around noon) taking care of your own horse to save a few bucks on the bill, do you walk in with a dunkin donut cup of coffee for just yourself, do you expect him to pay a mexican to clean your stall for you when you said you dont mind mucking stalls you just want to learn, Do you have your current trainer foot the bill to feed your horse all month til you pick up your purse check and give it back to him?
What an owner you are!!! a real class act!! I dont know how your current trainer is not taking a full page ad out in the hoofbeats magazine to tell everyone that John Groth, a man with a record, is the best owner, groom, 2nd trainer, paddock groom (oops I forgot da headpoll) or do you just stay out in Oswego and cook dinner and pay your current trainer that $40 a day?
What a joke you are!! just go away!!!

LOL.....thats funny chit  dude....someone is going away and its not me   maroon

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2006, 09:25:44 PM »

I forgot one thing .

" F I N I S H E D "

BUH BYE ......CYA .. thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
sn

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2006, 09:26:59 PM »

NO because you are already away right?
A broke man with a record pulling a scam on Waste managment right?
oops looselipsinkships right?
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2006, 09:32:16 PM »

NO because you are already away right?
A broke man with a record pulling a scam on Waste managment right?
oops looselipsinkships right?

you're stretching .......but still ain't quite getting there now are you......do your self a favor go tell your stories of how everyone screws you to someone that believes them will ya?? you're  busted out and no where to turn.....awful life but you made it and now live with it scumbag!

" F I N I S H E D "
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 10:32:03 AM by Tall » Report to moderator   Logged

sn

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 09:42:13 PM »

Thats were your wrong my old x owner who walks with a limp from that garbage truck accident you were in right, hows the back anyway?
I dont have a problem with anyone screwing me out of anything. I dont come on this forum to complain about what people do to me you do!!!
I have a problem with nut cases like you who make stuff up to SLANDER people who never did nothing to you but make you money you cheap ungreatful SOB!!! be a man already lowlife!!! next time you see me at Oakbrook come up to my face and tell me this nonsense, dont just hide in your corner and walk away!!!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2006, 09:45:25 PM »

Thats were your wrong my old x owner who walks with a limp from that garbage truck accident you were in right, hows the back anyway?
I dont have a problem with anyone screwing me out of anything. I dont come on this forum to complain about what people do to me you do!!!
I have a problem with nut cases like you who make stuff up to SLANDER people who never did nothing to you but make you money you cheap ungreatful SOB!!! be a man already lowlife!!! next time you see me at Oakbrook come up to my face and tell me this nonsense, dont just hide in your corner and walk away!!!

" F I N I S H E D "
anytime you grow some balls walk up to me.......you couldn't run fast enough leaving sat night ....LMAO

sn

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

I've gone up to your face before and beleive me I'll do it again you can bank on that if thats what you want. I didnt run from anyone especially you big goof!!!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2006, 10:53:58 PM »

I've gone up to your face before and beleive me I'll do it again you can bank on that if thats what you want. I didnt run from anyone especially you big goof!!!

you know better......and you're just too damn fat to run but it sure was fun watching you waddle away from me.... Grin Grin Grin maroon maroon maroon

" F I N I S H E D "

sn

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2006, 11:05:56 PM »

Wrong answer wacko!!!! clocker"s up

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2006, 11:12:14 PM »

Wrong answer wacko!!!! clocker"s up

oh by the way....M. Fransen is looking for you and he said to tell you to leave the checkbook home, whatever that means.

" F I N I S H E D "

Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2006, 12:12:32 AM »

if you say being beaten by 24 and 3/4 lengths in a qualifier is good then i am sure there are a lot of horses people would like to sell you .. and the qually only went in 55 and a small piece .. for forum reading purposes you should adjust the looks and layout of the forum in your profile...it makes things as plain as daylight, and there was a lot of daylight... 5 seconds worth between mack and  the opposition

So I guess you are stating that this Monstermack should have whizzed by that old junker mare Loyal Opposition in that qualifier ??   Oh, and first over too? 

There should be a TON of daylight between those two  clocker 

The more you bet...the more you win
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: