Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 09:34:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONSTERMACK FALLING APART?  (Read 3650 times)
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 03:50:32 PM »

Thank you for the clarification on the horse ownership. Be it Monstermack, McLock, or Olcott or whatever or whomever owns what, why, etc.., it seems not beneficial to either party (owner/trainer/driver) to bash one another on a public discussion forum and whether good or bad, the owner of the horse, in question, reserves the right to determine the care and use of the horse. To engage in a continuous "war of words" by and between the former trainer and a horse owner only hurts the trainer IMO. An owner can, always, find a trainer but a trainer can not always find owners. A trainer who, publicly, is argumentative, no matter who is right or wrong, with current and former owners only seals his fate when attempting to attract new owners to his stable. Talent without restraint, tact, and salesmanship will yield no success.
Anyway, good luck with your endeavors. Enough said.

Therefore own your own steeds and the hell with people. LOL! TC
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 03:50:58 PM »

Burton, If I owe I pay!!!!

Remember one thing, "They'll Never bust me"!!!!!!!

Have you paid your monthly computer bill or are you using someone else's?
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 03:56:32 PM »

SN    Please realize that there is a lot of animosity toward you on this forum because of all the silly obnoxious
crap posted by your brother and his cohorts.I realize YOU are not responsible for other people and this is unfair to you.

you are so wrong.......he is a boldface liar....he is in so much doo-doo he won't be out of it anytime soon.....F I N I S H E D !!   I think it's halarious he has the balls to come on here and defend himself when EVERYONE thats knows anything knows what a POS he is.....his own brother left because he did not want to get caught up in it, WAKE UP!!  thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 04:19:23 PM »

Burton, If I owe I pay!!!!

Remember one thing, "They'll Never bust me"!!!!!!!

Remember one thing, " F I N I S H E D "

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 04:21:38 PM »

Says who OL'Chum?
Sullivan

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 04:37:32 PM »

Have you paid your monthly computer bill or are you using someone else's?

Very good question.  TC will be calling Dakuras to see if it is "liable".
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 06:14:59 PM »

Says who OL'Chum?

Ummm...the IRB maybe? he is banned and has no entries does he OL' SCUMBAG ??
maybe he took them two world beating mares up to canada.....LMAO

" F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 06:27:08 PM »

Tall OL' Chum. You could be right about being FINISHED! LOL! With owners like you spewing slanderous remarks on a public forum might be all it takes to FINISH a person off. Keep referring to me as scum. LOL! OK SCUM?  thumbs down thumbs down TC P.S. I would recommend an owner like you anyday to any "esteemed" trainer that wants his name slung through the mud on BARN TO SLANDER. TC
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 06:42:11 PM »

Tall OL' Chum. You could be right about being FINISHED! LOL! With owners like you spewing slanderous remarks on a public forum might be all it takes to FINISH a person off. Keep referring to me as scum. LOL! OK SCUM?  thumbs down thumbs down TC P.S. I would recommend an owner like you anyday to any "esteemed" trainer that wants his name slung through the mud on BARN TO SLANDER. TC

Timmy OL' SCUMBAG why don't you sue me? I called you a fat lying POS scumbag ?? I know why cause if its the truth its not libel! 
                                                   " F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 06:45:22 PM »

Timmy OL' SCUMBAG why don't you sue me? I called you a fat lying POS scumbag ?? I know why cause if its the truth its not libel! 
                                                   " F I N I S H E D "

I'll leave that up to *** OL' SCUM!! LOL!

((((((((((((((((FINISHED..McLOCK))))))))))))))))))  Grin Grin
Sullivan

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 06:47:42 PM »

I'll leave that up to *** OL' SCUM!! LOL!

((((((((((((((((FINISHED..McLOCK))))))))))))))))))  Grin Grin

TC,

While you are fighting with Tall about SN bouncing checks and scamming people, can you answer my question in the other thread.  I am curious what trainers get TC's stamp of approval for a new owner interested in a $15,000 claimer.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 07:00:36 PM »

TC,

While you are fighting with Tall about SN bouncing checks and scamming people, can you answer my question in the other thread.  I am curious what trainers get TC's stamp of approval for a new owner interested in a $15,000 claimer.

Sullivan OL' Chum. Only one comes to mind . LOL! The $100 magic tri-wheel man. LOL! *** called him the "Teflon Trainer ". Every owner needs a trainer who can dodge 100 bullets. Or should I say 100 positives? LOL! TC

(((((((((((((((((((((GOUT))))))))))))))))))
TC

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 07:21:19 PM »

Ummm...the IRB maybe? he is banned and has no entries does he OL' SCUMBAG ??
maybe he took them two world beating mares up to canada.....LMAO

" F I N I S H E D "

Tall OL'Chum. How do you feel about an "esteemed trainer" stealing a racebike out of the paddock from an "esteemed" driver? LOL! Would that trainer be an "ESTEEMED SCUMBAG" in your eyes? Should the IRB ban a person who steals a racebike? Or do they only deal with bad checks? TC

RACEBIKE THIEF= Esteemed Golden Boy! LOL!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 07:25:20 PM »

Tall OL'Chum. How do you feel about an "esteemed trainer" stealing a racebike out of the paddock from an "esteemed" driver? LOL! Would that trainer be an "ESTEEMED SCUMBAG" in your eyes? Should the IRB ban a person who steals a racebike? Or do they only deal with bad checks? TC

RACEBIKE THIEF= Esteemed Golden Boy! LOL!

I can only comment on things I have firsthand knowledge of, not hearsay OL' SCUMBAG.
                                                                trotter

TC

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 07:34:23 PM »

I can only comment on things I have firsthand knowledge of, not hearsay OL' SCUMBAG.
                                                                trotter

TALL= Esteemed Barn To Slander MUD SLINGER SCUMBAG!! LOL! TC
sn

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 07:50:59 PM »

Hey tall, (john Groth) the only one who's finished is you!!! NO MONEY and NO HORSES!!!! Oh well convicts dont belong in the horse buis. anyway. Thats right you John Groth!!!! a man with a record.
The so called "Bad" check in question has nothing to do with the IRB its the ORC and its 6 years old you lieing SOB!!!! People in glass houses shouldnt thow stones!!!
Lets get back to more important things like how much $$$ you have made in the horse buis. in the last 2 months, that would be 0000000!!!!!
coulddnt leave well enough alone could you, I feel sorry for Mclock not you the good horses always get the horrible owners!!!!

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 07:56:48 PM »

Hey tall, (john Groth) the only one who's finished is you!!! NO MONEY and NO HORSES!!!! Oh well convicts dont belong in the horse buis. anyway. Thats right you John Groth!!!! a man with a record.
The so called "Bad" check in question has nothing to do with the IRB its the ORC and its 6 years old you lieing SOB!!!! People in glass houses shouldnt thow stones!!!
Lets get back to more important things like how much $$$ you have made in the horse buis. in the last 2 months, that would be 0000000!!!!!
coulddnt leave well enough alone could you, I feel sorry for Mclock not you the good horses always get the horrible owners!!!!

you are the only one " F I N I S H E D " loser.......how much have you made in the last 2 months??
I can't wait til the greeks find out the reason their horses are not racing.....

" F I N I S H E D " 

TC

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 08:02:31 PM »

you are the only one " F I N I S H E D " loser.......how much have you made in the last 2 months??
I can't wait til the greeks find out the reason their horses are not racing.....

" F I N I S H E D " 

ATTENTION "ESTEEMED TRAINERS"......... TALL, the Barn To Slander MUD SLINGER is the owner for you! thumbs down LOL! Have your name slung all over country with MUD from this former convict. LOL!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((FINISHED LOSER SCUMBAG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 08:08:32 PM »

ATTENTION "ESTEEMED TRAINERS"......... TALL, the Barn To Slander MUD SLINGER is the owner for you! thumbs down LOL! Have your name slung all over country with MUD from this former convict. LOL!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((FINISHED LOSER SCUMBAG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

lets see.....SCUM defending scum.......Hmmmm.....2  POS liars.......kinda easy for anyone to figure out the truth here DOPE !!

" F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 08:14:20 PM »

lets see.....SCUM defending scum.......Hmmmm.....2  POS liars.......kinda easy for anyone to figure out the truth here DOPE !!

" F I N I S H E D "

You started the MUD SLINGING SCUM! LOL! Kinda easy to figure out why! LOL! I don't feel you are warrented to sling MUD on the #1 harness forum in all the land! TC
sn

« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2006, 08:16:32 PM »

Maybe you should call them and tell them, they probally would want to know huh? Make yourself look like a bigger ass than you already have!!!
you really do have a mental problem like Bill said you did!!
I could care less if you want to give your wacked out opinion of me on a public forum but when you tell outrite LIES and try to make me look like I tried to EVER hurt an animal and innocent people thats where it stops!!!!
GOT IT?
You tried to say that I cut your hopples and put tape over them to get someone hurt? You lieing SOB!!!!
You tried to say that I tried to sell your horse to 10 different people? Are you straight out of your mind.
And all the other nonsense things that you lied about.
The only thing I did for you is teach you what you know and make you money. I cant help your mental condition but you can so i really hope you get yourself the help that you need before someone really gets hurt by whatever it is that your trying to do by not minding your own buis.and move on
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2006, 08:20:44 PM »

You started the MUD SLINGING SCUM! LOL! Kinda easy to figure out why! LOL! I don't feel you are warrented to sling MUD on the #1 harness forum in all the land! TC

who really cares what you feel?? I mean honestly, tell us who cares? you want to associate with  and defend a person who is obviously a cheating, lying, scamming POS and expect to not get attacked? I want an answer to who cares about what you feel before I ever reply to you again.

" F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2006, 08:24:33 PM »

Maybe you should call them and tell them, they probally would want to know huh? Make yourself look like a bigger ass than you already have!!!
I could care less if you want to give your wacked out opinion of me on a public forum but when you tell outrite LIES and try to make me look like I tried to EVER hurt an animal and innocent people thats where it stops!!!!
GOT IT?
You tried to say that I cut your hopples and put tape over them to get someone hurt? You lieing SOB!!!!
You tried to say that I tried to sell your horse to 10 different people? Are you straight out of your mind.
The only thing I did for you is teach you what you know and make you money. I cant help your mental condition but you can so i really hope you get yourself the help that you need before someone really gets hurt by whatever it is that your trying to do by not minding your own buis.and move on

SN...... I commend you! It takes guts to defend yourself on Barn To Slander! SN, "ESTEEMED POSTER"  ........Tall "ESTEEMED BARN TO SLANDER MUD SLINGER"  thumbs down TC  
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »

GOT IT?

Scott you are a liar and thats it plain and simple......I don't see my new trainer complaining about me or talking about me??  you are the lowest piece of scum on the earth  so prove me wrong will ya??  you are the laughing stock of IL racing right now and you don't even have a clue.....I don't know if thats funny or sad but it is pathetic to say the least....lets see whos lying,
 the truth will be out and I say one of us are done in IL racing and it isn't me !

" F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2006, 08:39:15 PM »

Scott you are a liar and thats it plain and simple......I don't see my new trainer complaining about me or talking about me??  you are the lowest piece of scum on the earth  so prove me wrong will ya??  you are the laughing stock of IL racing right now and you don't even have a clue.....I don't know if thats funny or sad but it is pathetic to say the least....lets see whos lying,
 the truth will be out and I say one of us are done in IL racing and it isn't me !

" F I N I S H E D "

Question OL' Mud Slinger? Huh Does a bad check in Ohio from six years ago FINISH a person off? LOL! Didn't SN say it wasn't even his check? Could it be his X in Ohio trying to make trouble for SN? TC KNOWS! Why am I asking you?  Huh You have no CLUE so why not butt out? TC P.S. Let's tell stories about all the bad paper the tracks are holding from horseman! LOL! Shall we start with names starting with the letter A and work our way to Z? LOL!

(((((((((((((((((((((((TALL..FINISHED MUD SLINGER)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: