Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 31, 2014, 05:37:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONSTERMACK FALLING APART?  (Read 3651 times)
off stride

« on: October 26, 2006, 10:36:41 PM »

this quallifier tends to show that illini monstermack is regressing since his departure from the scott *** barn .. as most have seem to have done

1/4  1/2  3/4   STR       FIN      TIME   LAST Q  ODDS     DRIVER       TRAINER
Loyal Opposition      4    1    1    1    1-8       1-10 3/4 1:55.1  28.4   .        A Miller
Toobi See             2    3    2    2    2-8       2-10 3/4 1:57.2  30.0   .        Mt Cox
Ob Trice              3    4    5    6o   5-17 3/4  3-20 3/4 1:59.2  29.1   .        B Simpson
Kennans Shawn         5    5    6    7    3-17      4-22     1:59.3  29.0   .        B Holland
Claudius Q            7    7    7    5oo  4-17 1/2  5-22 1/2 1:59.4  29.3   .        M Oosting
Illini Monstermack    6    6o   4o   3o   6-19      6-24 3/4 2:00.1  30.2   .        J Duncan
Sizzlin Megan         1    2    3    4    7-21      7-27     2:00.3  30.3   .        D May
The Hermitage         8    8X   X8   8X   8-DIS     8-DIS    00.0    00.0   .        Ly Miller
Time-29.2; 58.0; 1:26.2; 1:55.1**

Report to moderator   Logged
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 10:42:37 PM »

I never met Scott or Dan ***, but my buddy LVd knows Scott and says he is one hell of a good horseman.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2006, 07:25:57 AM »

Who cares about this horse?
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2006, 08:58:18 AM »

That mile gets him q'ed, no?  I haven't watched the replay yet, but I will watch closely, paying attention to the actual effort given......

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
tonymfan

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2006, 09:18:42 AM »

I never met Scott or Dan ***, but my buddy LVd knows Scott and says he is one hell of a good horseman.

Its just winning races that's a problem. I lost track. What's sn's overall record in Chicago now?

If the esteemed troll Vegas Reporter was right the horse suffered a soft tissue injury after leaving sn's barn. That might also explain the regression.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 10:50:07 AM »

I don't know where O.S. is coming from.....R. Olcott won paying a very nice price.....Monster had a 2nd after a break then a bad showing at balmoral with Holland in the bike then the Q......My horse didn't race for a month before he left the barn......nates horse ran Bad in the barn and Bad after... this whole thread makes no sense to me....

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2006, 10:56:14 AM »

I don't know where O.S. is coming from.....R. Olcott won paying a very nice price.....Monster had a 2nd after a break then a bad showing at balmoral with Holland in the bike then the Q......My horse didn't race for a month before he left the barn......nates horse ran Bad in the barn and Bad after... this whole thread makes no sense to me....

trotter
What I find funny is that the winner of that qualifier was Loyal Opposition, on e of the greatest pacing mares ever.
And we're talking about Illini Monstermack??
TC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2006, 12:10:00 PM »

trotter

Tall Ol' Boy. Olcott and Monstermack have gone backwards after one start.
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2006, 02:35:34 PM »

Its just winning races that's a problem. I lost track. What's sn's overall record in Chicago now?

It's tough to make chicken soup out of chicken shit. First you need a good chicken to work with.
tonymfan

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 11:39:24 AM »

It's tough to make chicken soup out of chicken shit. First you need a good chicken to work with.

It's back to the question of having the personal skills to attract and keep owners that will bring good stock to your barn.
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 12:31:33 PM »

It's back to the question of having the personal skills to attract and keep owners that will bring good stock to your barn.

This is very true.  Back around 1994, I went to Santa Anita one morning to watch my 2 y.o. filly breeze. No one was in the stands  at 5am,except my trainer (76 yr old Elmer January) and I, when Bob Baffert drove in, and walked up to sit with us. Elmer trained quarter horses, but I gave him one of his first t/b's to work with.

He joked ,introduced himself to me, (he used to work for Elmer at Los Alamitos) and was full of quick witted positive comments. (for all he knew, I had just hit the lottery and was ready to buy a million or two worth of stock) .  But he looked at Elmer and flatly stated "YOU should be the one that made the jump from quarter horses, to these god damn thouroghbreds, whatever I knew about these things I learned form you, but I guess I am full of more b.s. than you, so I got the job"!!   Elmer just grinned, and agreed.

We had a good laugh that morning, and I would guess that 99% of people that were looking for a trainer would love Bob B. He has a great personality, and is extremely outgoing, and funny. 

People skills are very important in any business, but especially horse racing.  Wink

The more you bet...the more you win
Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2006, 12:36:30 PM »

this quallifier tends to show that illini monstermack is regressing since his departure from the scott *** barn .. as most have seem to have done

1/4  1/2  3/4   STR       FIN      TIME   LAST Q  ODDS     DRIVER       TRAINER
Loyal Opposition      4    1    1    1    1-8       1-10 3/4 1:55.1  28.4   .        A Miller
Toobi See             2    3    2    2    2-8       2-10 3/4 1:57.2  30.0   .        Mt Cox
Ob Trice              3    4    5    6o   5-17 3/4  3-20 3/4 1:59.2  29.1   .        B Simpson
Kennans Shawn         5    5    6    7    3-17      4-22     1:59.3  29.0   .        B Holland
Claudius Q            7    7    7    5oo  4-17 1/2  5-22 1/2 1:59.4  29.3   .        M Oosting
Illini Monstermack    6    6o   4o   3o   6-19      6-24 3/4 2:00.1  30.2   .        J Duncan
Sizzlin Megan         1    2    3    4    7-21      7-27     2:00.3  30.3   .        D May
The Hermitage         8    8X   X8   8X   8-DIS     8-DIS    00.0    00.0   .        Ly Miller
Time-29.2; 58.0; 1:26.2; 1:55.1**

Its kind of hard to read that chart O/S.........but I dont see it as too bad of a line.........first up into the eyes of a 2.8 million dollar earning mare, who was on cruise control.  Looks to me like a 30.2 final quarter after sucking 3/4 of a mile of AIR is not too bad. We also dont know if he was urged at all, or wrapped up down the lane.

Lot of unknowns .  I wouldnt draw much conclusion from that one line.

jmho

sn

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2006, 01:42:11 PM »

Hey tall (john groth) you are one two faced goof!!!!
Im not going to make any accusations just state some facts, time will tell like it always does. The only problem that I have training horses is that I am to nice to stiffs and to people that want to take advantage of me.
Fact no.1- Nates horse was 2nd with Tetrick the night he left my stable!!!

Fact no.2- Tall or johns horse Mclock didnt race for a month because he insisted on taking care of him himself to try and save afew bucks on the bill and "Corded" the poor horse!!!!

Fact no.3- I kept Roy olcott racing on those leggs all summer in brutal miles he was having another problem (not lamness) which I found out what it was the week before I told the owner to leave. The only people that know this is Riccollo, myself and Dr. Wilcox. I took them 1 week to break the poor horse down

Fact no. 3- I am the one who found Illini monstermack, I am the one who managed his racing career, I am the one who kept him on the track week in and week out going BRUTAL miles and never catching a break on the track!!! I am the one who made BIG $$$$$$ for riccollo gambling and NEVER got any credit for it. The only problem that horse has is that he doesnt like the people hes around and where hes at!!!

You guys can say what ever you want, but facts are facts and giving credit where credit is due seems to be a big problem with people in Chi. like I said say what you want the truth comes out in the end!!!

p.s. hey tall (john groth) remember how you used to tell me that McLock was a 150 pacer you were right on with that one werent you!!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2006, 01:45:06 PM by sn » Report to moderator   Logged
off stride

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2006, 01:45:37 PM »

if you say being beaten by 24 and 3/4 lengths in a qualifier is good then i am sure there are a lot of horses people would like to sell you .. and the qually only went in 55 and a small piece .. for forum reading purposes you should adjust the looks and layout of the forum in your profile...it makes things as plain as daylight, and there was a lot of daylight... 5 seconds worth between mack and  the opposition

right on scott nanace.. tall again doesnt even have a clue
Fillmore Bear

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »

SN    Please realize that there is a lot of animosity toward you on this forum because of all the silly obnoxious
crap posted by your brother and his cohorts.I realize YOU are not responsible for other people and this is unfair to you.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2006, 02:18:58 PM »

Im not going to make any accusations just state some facts, time will tell like it always does. The only problem that I have training horses is that I am to nice to stiffs and to people that want to take advantage of me.

Fact no.2- Tall or johns horse Mclock didnt race for a month because he insisted on taking care of him himself to try and save afew bucks on the bill and "Corded" the poor horse!!!!

Fact no.3- I kept Roy olcott racing on those leggs all summer in brutal miles he was having another problem (not lamness) which I found out what it was the week before I told the owner to leave. The only people that know this is Riccollo, myself and Dr. Wilcox. I took them 1 week to break the poor horse down

Fact no. 3- I am the one who found Illini monstermack, I am the one who managed his racing career, I am the one who kept him on the track week in and week out going BRUTAL miles and never catching a break on the track!!! I am the one who made BIG $$$$$$ for riccollo gambling and NEVER got any credit for it. The only problem that horse has is that he doesnt like the people hes around and where hes at!!!

You guys can say what ever you want, but facts are facts and giving credit where credit is due seems to be a big problem with people in Chi. like I said say what you want the truth comes out in the end!!!

p.s. hey tall (john groth) remember how you used to tell me that McLock was a 150 pacer you were right on with that one werent you!!!

Welcome back SN!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2006, 02:20:36 PM »

Speaking of credit, what's the situation with your credit.
Others have posted that you are not paying your bills in Illinois and in Ohio.
MWG

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2006, 02:21:46 PM »

My only contribution to this thread is to say that Tall owns Monstermack, it's  HIS money at risk, it's HIS option to use whatever trainer HE chooses, it's HIS option to do with the horse as HE pleases. For those on BTW who own no horses or were Tall's former trainers, until such time as YOU risk YOUR capital money to own this or any other horse, it would be best to wish Tall luck in his endeavors and the remainer of US to just SHUT UP. As to SN, former trainer for Tall, best to remember that no matter how talented you or others (trainers/drivers) are, and I don't question your ability, but that without private owners, your skills mean nothing, unless they can be applied in a manner acceptable and beneficial to the OWNER, repeat OWNER. If you don't like OWNERS, good or bad, become a OWNER/TRAINER yourself. Then you have the total freedom to do as you please, and, for the rest of us, time to SHUTUP. The old saying - "Money talks, bullshit walks". Already been too much "bulls--t" on this subject.
sn

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2006, 02:22:38 PM »

Burton, If I owe I pay!!!!

Remember one thing, "They'll Never bust me"!!!!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2006, 02:24:23 PM »

My only contribution to this thread is to say that Tall owns Monstermack, it's  HIS money at risk, it's HIS option to use whatever trainer HE chooses, it's HIS option to do with the horse as HE pleases. For those on BTW who own no horses or were Tall's former trainers, until such time as YOU risk YOUR capital money to own this or any other horse, it would be best to wish Tall luck in his endeavors and the remainer of US to just SHUT UP. As to SN, former trainer for Tall, best to remember that no matter how talented you or others (trainers/drivers) are, and I don't question your ability, but that without private owners, your skills mean nothing, unless they can be applied in a manner acceptable and beneficial to the OWNER, repeat OWNER. If you don't like OWNERS, good or bad, become a OWNER/TRAINER yourself. Then you have the total freedom to do as you please, and, for the rest of us, time to SHUTUP. The old saying - "Money talks, bullshit walks". Already been too much "bulls--t" on this subject.

Wrong owner OL'Chum. LOL! Tall doesn't own Mack! LOL!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 02:28:30 PM »

Shouldn't the quote be "They'll Never bust me again"??
sn

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 02:31:43 PM »

MWG, your mistaken, Tall (john Groth) doesnt own Monstermack!!!! matter of fact he doesnt own anything he could never afford to buy a horse like Monstermack you see he cost $18,329 after we split the purse check the night he was bought!!!
Tall (john Groth) claimed McLock for $6,000 and got his money back in 4 starts then blew it all at the windows thinking he knew so much!!!
Its fine if he wants to change trainers, I dont mind at all, tell you the truth the guy was a real pain!!!! with all his nonsense. But do it with class!!! take your horse and his eqip. and move on thats it and thats that!!! dont come on here and go around telling lies about me to try and justify moving the horse who cares??? no one!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 02:34:33 PM »

SN. Buy stock in ALBERTO CULVER. LOL! Ask Joe B.  geezer
TC

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 02:44:16 PM »

MWG, your mistaken, Tall (john Groth) doesnt own Monstermack!!!! matter of fact he doesnt own anything he could never afford to buy a horse like Monstermack you see he cost $18,329 after we split the purse check the night he was bought!!!
Tall (john Groth) claimed McLock for $6,000 and got his money back in 4 starts then blew it all at the windows thinking he knew so much!!!
Its fine if he wants to change trainers, I dont mind at all, tell you the truth the guy was a real pain!!!! with all his nonsense. But do it with class!!! take your horse and his eqip. and move on thats it and thats that!!! dont come on here and go around telling lies about me to try and justify moving the horse who cares??? no one!!!!

SN. Get ready for TALL! LOL! He'll be on the attack. TC

(((((((((((((((((WAR)))))))))))))))))
MWG

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2006, 03:16:05 PM »

Thank you for the clarification on the horse ownership. Be it Monstermack, McLock, or Olcott or whatever or whomever owns what, why, etc.., it seems not beneficial to either party (owner/trainer/driver) to bash one another on a public discussion forum and whether good or bad, the owner of the horse, in question, reserves the right to determine the care and use of the horse. To engage in a continuous "war of words" by and between the former trainer and a horse owner only hurts the trainer IMO. An owner can, always, find a trainer but a trainer can not always find owners. A trainer who, publicly, is argumentative, no matter who is right or wrong, with current and former owners only seals his fate when attempting to attract new owners to his stable. Talent without restraint, tact, and salesmanship will yield no success.
Anyway, good luck with your endeavors. Enough said.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2006, 03:50:32 PM »

Thank you for the clarification on the horse ownership. Be it Monstermack, McLock, or Olcott or whatever or whomever owns what, why, etc.., it seems not beneficial to either party (owner/trainer/driver) to bash one another on a public discussion forum and whether good or bad, the owner of the horse, in question, reserves the right to determine the care and use of the horse. To engage in a continuous "war of words" by and between the former trainer and a horse owner only hurts the trainer IMO. An owner can, always, find a trainer but a trainer can not always find owners. A trainer who, publicly, is argumentative, no matter who is right or wrong, with current and former owners only seals his fate when attempting to attract new owners to his stable. Talent without restraint, tact, and salesmanship will yield no success.
Anyway, good luck with your endeavors. Enough said.

Therefore own your own steeds and the hell with people. LOL! TC
burton

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2006, 03:50:58 PM »

Have you paid your monthly computer bill or are you using someone else's?
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 03:56:32 PM »

SN    Please realize that there is a lot of animosity toward you on this forum because of all the silly obnoxious
crap posted by your brother and his cohorts.I realize YOU are not responsible for other people and this is unfair to you.

you are so wrong.......he is a boldface liar....he is in so much doo-doo he won't be out of it anytime soon.....F I N I S H E D !!   I think it's halarious he has the balls to come on here and defend himself when EVERYONE thats knows anything knows what a POS he is.....his own brother left because he did not want to get caught up in it, WAKE UP!!  thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

trotter

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 04:19:23 PM »

Remember one thing, " F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 04:21:38 PM »

Says who OL'Chum?
Sullivan

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 04:37:32 PM »

Have you paid your monthly computer bill or are you using someone else's?

Very good question.  TC will be calling Dakuras to see if it is "liable".
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 06:14:59 PM »

Says who OL'Chum?

Ummm...the IRB maybe? he is banned and has no entries does he OL' SCUMBAG ??
maybe he took them two world beating mares up to canada.....LMAO

" F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 06:27:08 PM »

Tall OL' Chum. You could be right about being FINISHED! LOL! With owners like you spewing slanderous remarks on a public forum might be all it takes to FINISH a person off. Keep referring to me as scum. LOL! OK SCUM?  thumbs down thumbs down TC P.S. I would recommend an owner like you anyday to any "esteemed" trainer that wants his name slung through the mud on BARN TO SLANDER. TC
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 06:42:11 PM »

Tall OL' Chum. You could be right about being FINISHED! LOL! With owners like you spewing slanderous remarks on a public forum might be all it takes to FINISH a person off. Keep referring to me as scum. LOL! OK SCUM?  thumbs down thumbs down TC P.S. I would recommend an owner like you anyday to any "esteemed" trainer that wants his name slung through the mud on BARN TO SLANDER. TC

Timmy OL' SCUMBAG why don't you sue me? I called you a fat lying POS scumbag ?? I know why cause if its the truth its not libel! 
                                                   " F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 06:45:22 PM »

Timmy OL' SCUMBAG why don't you sue me? I called you a fat lying POS scumbag ?? I know why cause if its the truth its not libel! 
                                                   " F I N I S H E D "

I'll leave that up to *** OL' SCUM!! LOL!

((((((((((((((((FINISHED..McLOCK))))))))))))))))))  Grin Grin
Sullivan

« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 06:47:42 PM »

I'll leave that up to *** OL' SCUM!! LOL!

((((((((((((((((FINISHED..McLOCK))))))))))))))))))  Grin Grin

TC,

While you are fighting with Tall about SN bouncing checks and scamming people, can you answer my question in the other thread.  I am curious what trainers get TC's stamp of approval for a new owner interested in a $15,000 claimer.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 07:00:36 PM »

TC,

While you are fighting with Tall about SN bouncing checks and scamming people, can you answer my question in the other thread.  I am curious what trainers get TC's stamp of approval for a new owner interested in a $15,000 claimer.

Sullivan OL' Chum. Only one comes to mind . LOL! The $100 magic tri-wheel man. LOL! *** called him the "Teflon Trainer ". Every owner needs a trainer who can dodge 100 bullets. Or should I say 100 positives? LOL! TC

(((((((((((((((((((((GOUT))))))))))))))))))
TC

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 07:21:19 PM »

Ummm...the IRB maybe? he is banned and has no entries does he OL' SCUMBAG ??
maybe he took them two world beating mares up to canada.....LMAO

" F I N I S H E D "

Tall OL'Chum. How do you feel about an "esteemed trainer" stealing a racebike out of the paddock from an "esteemed" driver? LOL! Would that trainer be an "ESTEEMED SCUMBAG" in your eyes? Should the IRB ban a person who steals a racebike? Or do they only deal with bad checks? TC

RACEBIKE THIEF= Esteemed Golden Boy! LOL!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 07:25:20 PM »

Tall OL'Chum. How do you feel about an "esteemed trainer" stealing a racebike out of the paddock from an "esteemed" driver? LOL! Would that trainer be an "ESTEEMED SCUMBAG" in your eyes? Should the IRB ban a person who steals a racebike? Or do they only deal with bad checks? TC

RACEBIKE THIEF= Esteemed Golden Boy! LOL!

I can only comment on things I have firsthand knowledge of, not hearsay OL' SCUMBAG.
                                                                trotter

TC

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 07:34:23 PM »

I can only comment on things I have firsthand knowledge of, not hearsay OL' SCUMBAG.
                                                                trotter

TALL= Esteemed Barn To Slander MUD SLINGER SCUMBAG!! LOL! TC
sn

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 07:50:59 PM »

Hey tall, (john Groth) the only one who's finished is you!!! NO MONEY and NO HORSES!!!! Oh well convicts dont belong in the horse buis. anyway. Thats right you John Groth!!!! a man with a record.
The so called "Bad" check in question has nothing to do with the IRB its the ORC and its 6 years old you lieing SOB!!!! People in glass houses shouldnt thow stones!!!
Lets get back to more important things like how much $$$ you have made in the horse buis. in the last 2 months, that would be 0000000!!!!!
coulddnt leave well enough alone could you, I feel sorry for Mclock not you the good horses always get the horrible owners!!!!

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 07:56:48 PM »

Hey tall, (john Groth) the only one who's finished is you!!! NO MONEY and NO HORSES!!!! Oh well convicts dont belong in the horse buis. anyway. Thats right you John Groth!!!! a man with a record.
The so called "Bad" check in question has nothing to do with the IRB its the ORC and its 6 years old you lieing SOB!!!! People in glass houses shouldnt thow stones!!!
Lets get back to more important things like how much $$$ you have made in the horse buis. in the last 2 months, that would be 0000000!!!!!
coulddnt leave well enough alone could you, I feel sorry for Mclock not you the good horses always get the horrible owners!!!!

you are the only one " F I N I S H E D " loser.......how much have you made in the last 2 months??
I can't wait til the greeks find out the reason their horses are not racing.....

" F I N I S H E D " 

TC

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 08:02:31 PM »

you are the only one " F I N I S H E D " loser.......how much have you made in the last 2 months??
I can't wait til the greeks find out the reason their horses are not racing.....

" F I N I S H E D " 

ATTENTION "ESTEEMED TRAINERS"......... TALL, the Barn To Slander MUD SLINGER is the owner for you! thumbs down LOL! Have your name slung all over country with MUD from this former convict. LOL!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((FINISHED LOSER SCUMBAG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 08:08:32 PM »

ATTENTION "ESTEEMED TRAINERS"......... TALL, the Barn To Slander MUD SLINGER is the owner for you! thumbs down LOL! Have your name slung all over country with MUD from this former convict. LOL!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((FINISHED LOSER SCUMBAG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

lets see.....SCUM defending scum.......Hmmmm.....2  POS liars.......kinda easy for anyone to figure out the truth here DOPE !!

" F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 08:14:20 PM »

lets see.....SCUM defending scum.......Hmmmm.....2  POS liars.......kinda easy for anyone to figure out the truth here DOPE !!

" F I N I S H E D "

You started the MUD SLINGING SCUM! LOL! Kinda easy to figure out why! LOL! I don't feel you are warrented to sling MUD on the #1 harness forum in all the land! TC
sn

« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2006, 08:16:32 PM »

Maybe you should call them and tell them, they probally would want to know huh? Make yourself look like a bigger ass than you already have!!!
you really do have a mental problem like Bill said you did!!
I could care less if you want to give your wacked out opinion of me on a public forum but when you tell outrite LIES and try to make me look like I tried to EVER hurt an animal and innocent people thats where it stops!!!!
GOT IT?
You tried to say that I cut your hopples and put tape over them to get someone hurt? You lieing SOB!!!!
You tried to say that I tried to sell your horse to 10 different people? Are you straight out of your mind.
And all the other nonsense things that you lied about.
The only thing I did for you is teach you what you know and make you money. I cant help your mental condition but you can so i really hope you get yourself the help that you need before someone really gets hurt by whatever it is that your trying to do by not minding your own buis.and move on
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2006, 08:20:44 PM »

You started the MUD SLINGING SCUM! LOL! Kinda easy to figure out why! LOL! I don't feel you are warrented to sling MUD on the #1 harness forum in all the land! TC

who really cares what you feel?? I mean honestly, tell us who cares? you want to associate with  and defend a person who is obviously a cheating, lying, scamming POS and expect to not get attacked? I want an answer to who cares about what you feel before I ever reply to you again.

" F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2006, 08:24:33 PM »

Maybe you should call them and tell them, they probally would want to know huh? Make yourself look like a bigger ass than you already have!!!
I could care less if you want to give your wacked out opinion of me on a public forum but when you tell outrite LIES and try to make me look like I tried to EVER hurt an animal and innocent people thats where it stops!!!!
GOT IT?
You tried to say that I cut your hopples and put tape over them to get someone hurt? You lieing SOB!!!!
You tried to say that I tried to sell your horse to 10 different people? Are you straight out of your mind.
The only thing I did for you is teach you what you know and make you money. I cant help your mental condition but you can so i really hope you get yourself the help that you need before someone really gets hurt by whatever it is that your trying to do by not minding your own buis.and move on

SN...... I commend you! It takes guts to defend yourself on Barn To Slander! SN, "ESTEEMED POSTER"  ........Tall "ESTEEMED BARN TO SLANDER MUD SLINGER"  thumbs down TC  
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »

GOT IT?

Scott you are a liar and thats it plain and simple......I don't see my new trainer complaining about me or talking about me??  you are the lowest piece of scum on the earth  so prove me wrong will ya??  you are the laughing stock of IL racing right now and you don't even have a clue.....I don't know if thats funny or sad but it is pathetic to say the least....lets see whos lying,
 the truth will be out and I say one of us are done in IL racing and it isn't me !

" F I N I S H E D "

TC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2006, 08:39:15 PM »

Scott you are a liar and thats it plain and simple......I don't see my new trainer complaining about me or talking about me??  you are the lowest piece of scum on the earth  so prove me wrong will ya??  you are the laughing stock of IL racing right now and you don't even have a clue.....I don't know if thats funny or sad but it is pathetic to say the least....lets see whos lying,
 the truth will be out and I say one of us are done in IL racing and it isn't me !

" F I N I S H E D "

Question OL' Mud Slinger? Huh Does a bad check in Ohio from six years ago FINISH a person off? LOL! Didn't SN say it wasn't even his check? Could it be his X in Ohio trying to make trouble for SN? TC KNOWS! Why am I asking you?  Huh You have no CLUE so why not butt out? TC P.S. Let's tell stories about all the bad paper the tracks are holding from horseman! LOL! Shall we start with names starting with the letter A and work our way to Z? LOL!

(((((((((((((((((((((((TALL..FINISHED MUD SLINGER)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
sn

« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2006, 09:18:42 PM »

What current trainer? you have to have a horse to have a trainer dont you?
If you do have a horse are you at the barn in the mornings (i mean around noon) taking care of your own horse to save a few bucks on the bill, do you walk in with a dunkin donut cup of coffee for just yourself, do you expect him to pay a mexican to clean your stall for you when you said you dont mind mucking stalls you just want to learn, Do you have your current trainer foot the bill to feed your horse all month til you pick up your purse check and give it back to him?
What an owner you are!!! a real class act!! I dont know how your current trainer is not taking a full page ad out in the hoofbeats magazine to tell everyone that John Groth, a man with a record, is the best owner, groom, 2nd trainer, paddock groom (oops I forgot da headpoll) or do you just stay out in Oswego and cook dinner and pay your current trainer that $40 a day?
What a joke you are!! just go away!!!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2006, 09:22:56 PM »

What current trainer? you have to have a horse to have a trainer dont you?
If you do have a horse are you at the barn in the mornings (i mean around noon) taking care of your own horse to save a few bucks on the bill, do you walk in with a dunkin donut cup of coffee for just yourself, do you expect him to pay a mexican to clean your stall for you when you said you dont mind mucking stalls you just want to learn, Do you have your current trainer foot the bill to feed your horse all month til you pick up your purse check and give it back to him?
What an owner you are!!! a real class act!! I dont know how your current trainer is not taking a full page ad out in the hoofbeats magazine to tell everyone that John Groth, a man with a record, is the best owner, groom, 2nd trainer, paddock groom (oops I forgot da headpoll) or do you just stay out in Oswego and cook dinner and pay your current trainer that $40 a day?
What a joke you are!! just go away!!!

LOL.....thats funny chit  dude....someone is going away and its not me   maroon

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2006, 09:25:44 PM »

I forgot one thing .

" F I N I S H E D "

BUH BYE ......CYA .. thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

sn

« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2006, 09:26:59 PM »

NO because you are already away right?
A broke man with a record pulling a scam on Waste managment right?
oops looselipsinkships right?
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2006, 09:32:16 PM »

NO because you are already away right?
A broke man with a record pulling a scam on Waste managment right?
oops looselipsinkships right?

you're stretching .......but still ain't quite getting there now are you......do your self a favor go tell your stories of how everyone screws you to someone that believes them will ya?? you're  busted out and no where to turn.....awful life but you made it and now live with it scumbag!

" F I N I S H E D "
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 10:32:03 AM by Tall » Report to moderator   Logged

sn

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2006, 09:42:13 PM »

Thats were your wrong my old x owner who walks with a limp from that garbage truck accident you were in right, hows the back anyway?
I dont have a problem with anyone screwing me out of anything. I dont come on this forum to complain about what people do to me you do!!!
I have a problem with nut cases like you who make stuff up to SLANDER people who never did nothing to you but make you money you cheap ungreatful SOB!!! be a man already lowlife!!! next time you see me at Oakbrook come up to my face and tell me this nonsense, dont just hide in your corner and walk away!!!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2006, 09:45:25 PM »

Thats were your wrong my old x owner who walks with a limp from that garbage truck accident you were in right, hows the back anyway?
I dont have a problem with anyone screwing me out of anything. I dont come on this forum to complain about what people do to me you do!!!
I have a problem with nut cases like you who make stuff up to SLANDER people who never did nothing to you but make you money you cheap ungreatful SOB!!! be a man already lowlife!!! next time you see me at Oakbrook come up to my face and tell me this nonsense, dont just hide in your corner and walk away!!!

" F I N I S H E D "
anytime you grow some balls walk up to me.......you couldn't run fast enough leaving sat night ....LMAO

sn

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2006, 10:47:05 PM »

I've gone up to your face before and beleive me I'll do it again you can bank on that if thats what you want. I didnt run from anyone especially you big goof!!!
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2006, 10:53:58 PM »

I've gone up to your face before and beleive me I'll do it again you can bank on that if thats what you want. I didnt run from anyone especially you big goof!!!

you know better......and you're just too damn fat to run but it sure was fun watching you waddle away from me.... Grin Grin Grin maroon maroon maroon

" F I N I S H E D "

sn

« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2006, 11:05:56 PM »

Wrong answer wacko!!!! clocker"s up

Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2006, 11:12:14 PM »

Wrong answer wacko!!!! clocker"s up

oh by the way....M. Fransen is looking for you and he said to tell you to leave the checkbook home, whatever that means.

" F I N I S H E D "

Grinder

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2006, 12:12:32 AM »

if you say being beaten by 24 and 3/4 lengths in a qualifier is good then i am sure there are a lot of horses people would like to sell you .. and the qually only went in 55 and a small piece .. for forum reading purposes you should adjust the looks and layout of the forum in your profile...it makes things as plain as daylight, and there was a lot of daylight... 5 seconds worth between mack and  the opposition

So I guess you are stating that this Monstermack should have whizzed by that old junker mare Loyal Opposition in that qualifier ??   Oh, and first over too? 

There should be a TON of daylight between those two  clocker 

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: