Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 20, 2014, 11:10:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ITS JUST NOT THE SAME FORUM ! WITHOUT DAN  (Read 5189 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 06:45:03 PM »

I have been reading this forum for two years. Dan and Joe added alot more to this forum then just news and weather reports from Las Vegas and UNLV comments. Those boys made this forum rock chief. 
They added rumours and bs.
I really miss threads about airplanes landing etc;
I miss reading about how Morgan stiffed Kiss Em Joe.
Like they really left.
*** was heartbroken when he started a poll about who the most popular poster was and EW came out on top.
The truth hurt.
Pitiful.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 06:47:09 PM by burton » Report to moderator   Logged
Sullivan

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 06:50:06 PM »

No kidding!!!
Who is kidding who?
I see a pattern here.
They fool no one.

Hunter is Joe Dakuras.  He made a big mistake using email.com as his email address. BIG MISTAKE.  I won't say what the mistake is because I hope more goofs try to cover their tracks using that as their email host.  Maybe Dan kept referencing "Kiss Em Joe" because of some repressed male love he had for Joe Dakuras.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Villeky

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 07:32:33 PM »

Dans gone?huh,didn't even notice!

When did he "leave"??
How long has he/she/it been "gone"??
TC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 08:57:25 PM »

They added rumours and bs.
I really miss threads about airplanes landing etc;
I miss reading about how Morgan stiffed Kiss Em Joe.
Like they really left.
*** was heartbroken when he started a poll about who the most popular poster was and EW came out on top.
The truth hurt.
Pitiful.

Burton old boy, do you really  miss threads about Oosting landing his plane on Balmoral property and endangering the lives of 1,000 fans and racing stock alike ?  Well, I guess that does put you in the majority that made that thread one of the most popular from the amount of replies and views in BTW history.  I knew you liked chalks, and that thread was a bona fide hit.  My hand goes out to the person who started it, bigdaddy.  Thanks, bigdaddy for contributing in a huge way to the # 1 forum in all harness racing.   trotter  TC
TC

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 09:10:34 PM »

Hunter is Joe Dakuras.  He made a big mistake using email.com as his email address. BIG MISTAKE.  I won't say what the mistake is because I hope more goofs try to cover their tracks using that as their email host.  Maybe Dan kept referencing "Kiss Em Joe" because of some repressed male love he had for Joe Dakuras.
Great detective work !  Now, solve the D.B. Cooper disappearance, the Lingergh baby kidnapping, and the Kennedy assassination.  Boy Janine, how many lies are you going to let stand regarding Joe D or Dan ***, 2 of your best all-time posters on BTW ?   trotter  TC

YOU GOT EVIDENCE "SULLY" THE "NEWBIE" - PROVE IT !  WATCHING YOU FAIL WILL BE A GREAT DELIGHT.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 09:12:58 PM »

As per the thread title :  TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN !  DAN *** AND JDAKURAS ARE SORELY MISSED FOR THEIR CANDOR, SENSES OF HUMOR, AND UNIQUE INSIGHT INTO WHAT REALLY GOES ON IN HARNESS RACING.  BTW's GREATNESS IS LESSENED BY THEIR ABSENCE.   trotter  TC
Sullivan

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2006, 09:48:12 PM »

Great detective work !  Now, solve the D.B. Cooper disappearance, the Lingergh baby kidnapping, and the Kennedy assassination.  Boy Janine, how many lies are you going to let stand regarding Joe D or Dan ***, 2 of your best all-time posters on BTW ?   trotter  TC

YOU GOT EVIDENCE "SULLY" THE "NEWBIE" - PROVE IT !  WATCHING YOU FAIL WILL BE A GREAT DELIGHT.

You said the same thing when Nutritionist and DMSO were busted.  You should really start screening people that visit your booth for "loose lips". LOL
TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2006, 09:53:03 PM »

You said the same thing when Nutritionist and DMSO were busted.  You should really start screening people that visit your booth for "loose lips". LOL
Like I said, ZERO proof.  Typical TROLL postings maligning better posters and not talking harness racing at all.  Who cares about these other posters.  If you have evidence of their true identities, we're listening.  Then perhaps you can explain where it came form.  You offer NOTHING at this juncture.   trotter  TC

NUDGE WENDT AND HIS CRONIES UNDER TROLL'S BRIDGE -WILL YA ?  LMFAO
Sullivan

« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2006, 09:57:15 PM »

Like I said, ZERO proof.  Typical TROLL postings maligning better posters and not talking harness racing at all.  Who cares about these other posters.  If you have evidence of their true identities, we're listening.  Then perhaps you can explain where it came form.  You offer NOTHING at this juncture.   trotter  TC

NUDGE WENDT AND HIS CRONIES UNDER TROLL'S BRIDGE -WILL YA ?  LMFAO

TC in your supposed conference call you were told that they still had usernames on BTW.  I'm sure right now you are going through that 1.59 IQ brain of yours thinking "WHO DID I TELL THAT TO?"  Remember, loose lips sink ships LOL. 

AND YOUR LOOSE LIPS SANK THE U.S.S. TROLL
TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2006, 10:02:30 PM »

TC in your supposed conference call you were told that they still had usernames on BTW.  I'm sure right now you are going through that 1.59 IQ brain of yours thinking "WHO DID I TELL THAT TO?"  Remember, loose lips sink ships LOL. 

AND YOUR LOOSE LIPS SANK THE U.S.S. TROLL
TROLL, you make me laugh.  You have more stories than the Sears Tower.  Continued greatness having everything at BTE all figured out in less than 50 posts and 30 days of membership - LMFAO.  Good job Tom.   trotter  TC
Sullivan

« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2006, 10:13:52 PM »

TROLL, you make me laugh.  You have more stories than the Sears Tower.  Continued greatness having everything at BTE all figured out in less than 50 posts and 30 days of membership - LMFAO.  Good job Tom.   trotter  TC

Its funny how anyone who confronts you must be Tom Wendt. 

Is the waitress at Balmoral who cut you off after 4 soft pretzels and a half gallon of nacho cheese Tom Wendt too?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2006, 10:25:16 PM »

Its funny how anyone who confronts you must be Tom Wendt. 

Is the waitress at Balmoral who cut you off after 4 soft pretzels and a half gallon of nacho cheese Tom Wendt too?
Who said anything about Tom Wendt ?  I thought I was chatting with Tom Sullivan.  I guess I'm wrong - as wrong as your crack about nachos.  You've got me confused with someone who has the iron constitution to take down those lead discs at Crimoral.  Better luck next time and as d00d-y says - thanks for playing.   trotter  TC

d00d-y GOT A NEW TROLL NAME ! GOOD FOR HER !  LMFAO !
Sullivan

« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2006, 10:31:02 PM »

Who said anything about Tom Wendt ?  I thought I was chatting with Tom Sullivan.  I guess I'm wrong - as wrong as your crack about nachos.  You've got me confused with someone who has the iron constitution to take down those lead discs at Crimoral.  Better luck next time and as d00d-y says - thanks for playing.   trotter  TC

d00d-y GOT A NEW TROLL NAME ! GOOD FOR HER !  LMFAO !

I have witnessed you polishing off the hot beef sandwich at Balmoral in free for all time.  I imagine the next conference call will be without the one who talks too much

DAN AND JOE WILL BE GOING 2 WAY THIS WEEKEND LMAO
TC

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2006, 10:38:58 PM »

I have witnessed you polishing off the hot beef sandwich at Balmoral in free for all time.  I imagine the next conference call will be without the one who talks too much

DAN AND JOE WILL BE GOING 2 WAY THIS WEEKEND LMAO
More d00d-y infested lies.  I can aver that I've NEVER eaten an "H.S. Memorial" $15 beef sandwich at Crimoral.  Your Sullydood-y lies are fooling no one.   trotter  TC

A HEARTY NO WELCOME BACK G00F-y - LMFAO
Sullivan

« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2006, 10:41:47 PM »

More d00d-y infested lies.  I can aver that I've NEVER eaten an "H.S. Memorial" $15 beef sandwich at Crimoral.  Your Sullydood-y lies are fooling no one.   trotter  TC

A HEARTY NO WELCOME BACK G00F-y - LMFAO

We have actually met over a year ago.  On your table laid the remnants of  the beef sandwich or a small goat.  I chose to go with the more tasteful option. 

SO THE GOAT IT IS?  I GUESS YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.  YOU SANK MY TROLLSHIP!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2006, 10:49:19 PM »

We have actually met over a year ago.  On your table laid the remnants of  the beef sandwich or a small goat.  I chose to go with the more tasteful option. 

SO THE GOAT IT IS?  I GUESS YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT.  YOU SANK MY TROLLSHIP!!!
Was it before, during, or after my face to face with a certain disgraced ex-poster, now living in shame in rural McHenry Co. ?  I'll wager during.   trotter  TC

P.S.  IT WAS A GOAT.  I USUALLY RITUALISTICALLY SLAUGHTER IT AFTER HAVING MY WAY WITH IT; DOUSE IT IN CUCUMBER SAUCE, THEN INHALE IT ON A SATELLITE DISH SIZED PITA - LMFAO.   Wink

« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 10:54:19 PM by TC » Report to moderator   Logged
Sullivan

« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2006, 10:53:57 PM »

Was it before, during, or after my face to face with a certain disgraced ex-poster, now living in shame in rural McHenry Co. ?  I'll wager during.   trotter  TC

If you are talking about Tom Wendt, if it was during, he was not introduced.  I have never met, spoken, seen a picture of this guy you have always claimed that I am.  I do not know when you met him so I do not know if it was before or after.
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2006, 11:20:38 PM »

Gotta love these thoroughbred guys that come over to make one useless post
are you kidding, waster was born with a sulky hooked to his ars. he it born and bred a buggie better.

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
pezz97

« Reply #43 on: October 25, 2006, 11:30:18 PM »

Well I agree i miss Dan. I feel I actually could talk to him without all the bullshit when he decided to leave. I Never knew Joe and he had his reasons for leaving. But with Dan, it was funny when all the idiots that are still here would try to trash him about his career. Sorry but all the fools that were trying to trash him have never been in the business EVER!!!. Tony goof, burton were always after him for no reason. I have no problem with burton but tonymfan is a joke!!!! Burton has been nice to me so I have no prob with him. But the rest that went after Dan have no excuse!! ( Tall I understand you dealt with his bro, Your not included) Dan I wish you would come back, cause even tho the game is dead in Illinois, your input could help us handicappers who like to bet it elsewhere where the ***hole tony does not run!!!
Battled, Tired

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 25, 2006, 11:33:29 PM »

Sorry I missed it, but who exactly was/is/rumored to be Nutritionist and DMSO?
INTERESTED OBSERVER

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 12:09:42 AM »

Hey TC... do you dream of "Trolls" at night?

Is every waking moment spent thinking of "Trolls"?

You are by far the BIGGEST GOOF on this forum.

TC= Obsessed with "Trolls"...  Grin
tonymfan

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 12:20:58 AM »

Tony goof, burton were always after him for no reason. I have no problem with burton but tonymfan is a joke!!!! Burton has been nice to me so I have no prob with him. But the rest that went after Dan have no excuse!!

Wrong pezz. I have my reasons. You just don't know them.
race track phil

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 01:43:52 AM »

Wrong pezz. I have my reasons. You just don't know them.

What reasons ?  now your getting shy ! you said plenty when he was posting now you say that you just dont know them and your holding back ! your getting very disappoiniting tonymfan ! 11 word answer that means nothing to pezz .  I'm losing my faith in your remarks !  again you seem stumped for a good reply .  shame shame again !    thumbs down  thumbs down

geezer   RTP
burton

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 07:06:59 AM »

Burton old boy, do you really  miss threads about Oosting landing his plane on Balmoral property and endangering the lives of 1,000 fans and racing stock alike ?  Well, I guess that does put you in the majority that made that thread one of the most popular from the amount of replies and views in BTW history.  I knew you liked chalks, and that thread was a bona fide hit.  My hand goes out to the person who started it, bigdaddy.  Thanks, bigdaddy for contributing in a huge way to the # 1 forum in all harness racing.   trotter  TC
If I remeber correctly you and your two friends made up most of the posts.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2006, 08:31:34 AM »

If I remeber correctly you and your two friends made up most of the posts.
What exactly was made up ?  The plane landed at Balmoral - FACT.  Several patrons were concerned for their safety and the safety of the horses - FACT.  We wondered if the landing was approved / had to be approved by the FAA, so a call was placed to the FAA hotline - FACT.  The FACT that the gov't. dropped the ball and didn't respond to 2 v.m.s left on the hotline is the fault of whoever called for not calling until they were blue in the face I suppose.  Maybe Joe was reaching a tad in describing his fear, but I've never been around airplanes and Joe D., so I don't know if he has issues with planes in this post-9/11 world.  Many folks do now and won't fly for fear of being used as a weapon and being incinerated.    trotter  TC
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: